ADVERTISEMENT

What is Scotland looking like?

I didn't see much form the other teams last year that can stop the ground and pound that you sir have seen first hand now we know that Zamir is in Georgia but Smiley is bigger and stronger and do not believe the article in the exchange Scots will be ready.....He is doing well and can't wait to insult you again.
Yes I noticed Mr. Smiley got some bigger Trapezius, Pectorals, Deltoids, Triceps, Biceps, and External Obliques. So yes obviously he is bigger and stronger and I have also said it in the past but some hoodlums around this board never believed me. He shoulda been part of the Magic community long ago but some how he ended up a tad down east HWY 74. So the questions stands Mr. Sikner: Will he be a Golden Kid or a Scotland Super Star?

Maybe some geek is spreading rumors

web1_IMG_2358-640x381.jpg

Yes I noticed Mr. Smiley got some bigger Trapezius, Pectorals, Deltoids, Triceps, Biceps, and External Obliques. So yes obviously he is bigger and stronger and I have also said it in the past but some hoodlums around this board never believed me. He shoulda been part of the Magic community long ago but some how he ended up a tad down east HWY 74. So the questions stands Mr. Sikner: Will he be a Golden Kid or a Scotland Super Star?

Maybe some geek is spreading rumors

web1_IMG_2358-640x381.jpg
What's the short say he is wearing please stop with this nonsense you are raising false hope for the 4th place team.

Reactions: S2V2
What's the short say he is wearing please stop with this nonsense you are raising false hope for the 4th place team.
Lookie here my cousin. I wus at the corner store up yond Lawnburg and thur wus some gang of fellas hanging out by the ICE Machine with gold necklaces on and aluminum foil in their teeth - AKA "Bling Bling". I also noticed thur pants wur falling down and thur wus different colored shiny shorts looking thangs popping out the rear looking like a Hefty Hefty garbage bag.

Anyhow I heard one of them say something bout "Dawg you hear your boy going to the cut and starting in Richmond"

But youre right them shorts look like a Scots signature......Someone lying

Lookie here my cousin. I wus at the corner store up yond Lawnburg and thur wus some gang of fellas hanging out by the ICE Machine with gold necklaces on and aluminum foil in their teeth - AKA "Bling Bling". I also noticed thur pants wur falling down and thur wus different colored shiny shorts looking thangs popping out the rear looking like a Hefty Hefty garbage bag.

Anyhow I heard one of them say something bout "Dawg you hear your boy going to the cut and starting in Richmond"

But youre right them shorts look like a Scots signature......Someone lying
Hey man if you stop giving out fools gold we will let you come back to the cook out where you can be insulted for your spelling again. Smiley can't get the lime light he deserve playing for a 4th place team and if you don't relax we will come to Purnell and see if we need some of your players. Maybe that wide out kick returner.

Hey man if you stop giving out fools gold we will let you come back to the cook out where you can be insulted for your spelling again. Smiley can't get the lime light he deserve playing for a 4th place team and if you don't relax we will come to Purnell and see if we need some of your players. Maybe that wide out kick returner.
Boy you better not go past that Wagram exit PA. Aint nobody and boy I said aint nobody coming to no Purnell Swett to recruit players on this side of town. The last time I checked Go_Scots made some sort of hilarious fake news deal - talking about there are JOBS in Lawnburg and thats why parents are migrating inside the town.......hahahahahahahahah.....FOOL!!!!!

The last time I checked, the only thang in Lawnburg is a corner store, an ABC joint and a bunch of freaking Goats-Cows-and manuer.

I need you to have that boy at the cookout......the kid must thank I'm some sort of Boy Scout

While we are on the recruiting subject Mr. Sikner, Ima wondering if them lime light group of people have done up some good recruiting themselves. Maybe from Marlboro or something

Boy you better not go past that Wagram exit PA. Aint nobody and boy I said aint nobody coming to no Purnell Swett to recruit players on this side of town. The last time I checked Go_Scots made some sort of hilarious fake news deal - talking about there are JOBS in Lawnburg and thats why parents are migrating inside the town.......hahahahahahahahah.....FOOL!!!!!

The last time I checked, the only thang in Lawnburg is a corner store, an ABC joint and a bunch of freaking Goats-Cows-and manuer.

I need you to have that boy at the cookout......the kid must thank I'm some sort of Boy Scout

While we are on the recruiting subject Mr. Sikner, Ima wondering if them lime light group of people have done up some good recruiting themselves. Maybe from Marlboro or something
President is gong thru enough right now so enough on that subject, and you know i work at the soup and have inside info on the Sweat program the ? is have you return home.

Well first of all Mr. Sikner I sure hope GoGo is not having no health issues. I’m concerned.

Are you stalking me ✈️ lol. I’m about to go on yet another vacation real soon. You need to hit me on FB

Last edited:
Reactions: sikner51
Well if this is so i wish the Vikings well, but it would be a shame had some great playoff game against one another, and if we keep losing student we will be 3AA so good luck.
Hoggard has been around 1850-1900 students the past few seasons but will be over 2000 students next season, they may have between 2100-2200. They will go 4AA for sure.

Hoggard has been around 1850-1900 students the past few seasons but will be over 2000 students next season, they may have between 2100-2200. They will go 4AA for sure.
Sure sounds like it's to bad i had family stay the next street over from the stadium and love to make the trip down.

Reactions: portcity FB
The Scots will be fine this year, but you better get it while you can. There are only 8 seniors and not all of them start, so if you don't get them this year, it could be a while. The group coming up from the middle school absolutely dominated this year, so the next crop is looking fine.

The Scots will be fine this year, but you better get it while you can. There are only 8 seniors and not all of them start, so if you don't get them this year, it could be a while. The group coming up from the middle school absolutely dominated this year, so the next crop is looking fine.
Thanks Coach

If I heard right, people wont like it when it is made public. Hope it is not true :confused:

Thanks Coach

So let me ask since it has not been put out by any of the fan members - Is Coach Bailey the coach this season?

Something is being kept quiet

Thanks Coach

So let me ask since it has not been put out by any of the fan members - Is Coach Bailey the coach this season?

Something is being kept quiet
Well let's see, he's been at all the summer workouts and 7 on 7's and he's coaching the defense. What does that tell you??

Well let's see, he's been at all the summer workouts and 7 on 7's and he's coaching the defense. What does that tell you??
This is least of my concern because this is not what I was told about what is going on behind the scenes....it’s something greater.

But anyhow, is the webmaster working on the site or what - this never happens but why is it that his name has been taken down from MAXPREPS as head coach?

Did someone put some’n in my drank?

This is least of my concern because this is not what I was told about what is going on behind the scenes....it’s something greater.

But anyhow, is the webmaster working on the site or what - this never happens but why is it that his name has been taken down from MAXPREPS as head coach?

MaxPreps!!! Are you serious??? These "CLOWNS" can't get the playoff seeds right. Go look at Carolina Preps and see who the coach is..

MaxPreps!!! Are you serious??? These "CLOWNS" can't get the playoff seeds right. Go look at Carolina Preps and see who the coach is..

Carolina Preps had a different Coach for New Bern a few weeks ago. We all know Coach Bailey is there, just odd that MaxPreps changed the coach when they've had Bailey on there for years.

Carolina Preps had a different Coach for New Bern a few weeks ago. We all know Coach Bailey is there, just odd that MaxPreps changed the coach when they've had Bailey on there for years.
1. Carolina preps had a different New Bern Coach a few weeks ago: CLOWNS
2. MAXPREPS can't get the playoff seeds right: CLOWNS

We now see that we have two clowns. The question is, which one is correct this time around?

Anyways, this is irrelevant. The bigger issue/concern seems like it may be noticed on the field come August since it is being kept quiet........but what the heck do I know

I may not know everythang but I know people in Big Places and Bleachers

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
1. Carolina preps had a different New Bern Coach a few weeks ago: CLOWNS
2. MAXPREPS can't get the playoff seeds right: CLOWNS

We now see that we have two clowns. The question is, which one is correct this time around?

Anyways, this is irrelevant. The bigger issue/concern seems like it may be noticed on the field come August since it is being kept quiet........but what the heck do I know

I may not know everythang but I know people in Big Places and Bleachers
If you talking about Kaba kid going to Clinton, that's old news or maybe it's the Swett top wide receiver transferring to Scotland rumor!!!!

if brayboy transfers to scotland then they will def make a deep run in playoffs again but watching his highlight on there he only had highlights on weak teams. I saw 1 great break away from some richmond defenders but there was no highlight against scotland or jack Britt and against pinecrest it was only some easy catches. So is he as good as they say he is and would he be a legit weapon for Scotland???? only time will tell. But I dont see him leaving and I dont see him having legit stats this year with Purnell Swett being so bad.

The only team the Raiders will lose to in 2018 is t the Raiders

It comes down to how good our defense is this year, and if we can utilize the pass waaaaay more than we did last year and in the past. Not worried about our runners (Smiley and Poppa) but their success will rely on the O-line. Everyone keeps talking about how we loss Zamir, but the real topic should be the loss of our O-line, that's what we're really going to miss. With Bailey letting someone else take the Offense we should be okay... not saying we're going to take State or anything, but we're still Scotland....

It comes down to how good our defense is this year, and if we can utilize the pass waaaaay more than we did last year and in the past. Not worried about our runners (Smiley and Poppa) but their success will rely on the O-line. Everyone keeps talking about how we loss Zamir, but the real topic should be the loss of our O-line, that's what we're really going to miss. With Bailey letting someone else take the Offense we should be okay... not saying we're going to take State or anything, but we're still Scotland....
ScotlandAlumni99,
First of all I welcome you to the best football forum in Kakilakki. I hope the best for the scots. I have a question:

In your profile pitchture, is that actually you tackling a Magic Raider?

ScotlandAlumni99,
First of all I welcome you to the best football forum in Kakilakki. I hope the best for the scots. I have a question:

In your profile pitchture, is that actually you tackling a Magic Raider?

Thanks S2V2.... good to be here...and nah...thats not me tackling "Raider Magic"...lol... that was the game when "the curse" ended back in 2011

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT