ADVERTISEMENT

What is Scotland looking like?

Scotland is looking like Nepsy on a bad hair day. No style, lots of gray areas and too many split ends.

Who are the new transfer(s)
These people right cheer in the sticks is ah-wanning to know before the Strike beguns.

SC not only lost some great players but at least 1 coach. I feel this will be a bumpy year for the Scots. They may very well have new guys step in and not miss a beat. They have a very difficult scd and a lot of holes to fill. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a few L's by the end of the season but they could be a dangerous team by then. Good luck to them.

Reactions: S2V2
SC not only lost some great players but at least 1 coach. I feel this will be a bumpy year for the Scots. They may very well have new guys step in and not miss a beat. They have a very difficult scd and a lot of holes to fill. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a few L's by the end of the season but they could be a dangerous team by then. Good luck to them.
Great point Mr. Port

A lot of holes to fill.
The Fighting Scots also have to replace their entire offensive line with the graduation of Tim Williams, Darian Reeves, Garrett Beach, Hunter Sheppard, Isaiah McPhatter and Tyler Smith.

The defense is thin as well with the departure of linebackers Javon Ratliffe, Marqwues Wilson, Chris Williams, Kalish McNair and Keante McNair along with safeties Manny Smith, Laron Quick, Tyrek Waters and Davon Ratliffe.

Fighting Scots will look different

QUESTION: The Scotland community is looking for coaches. I noticed a PE position. If a football coach is appointed to a PE position(chill mode), shouldn't that coach also be dedicated, appointed, and/or permitted to assist in a addition sport during the football off season?:)

Last edited:
This is Scotland you all are talking about. They don't rebuild, they reload!

The Fighting Scots are replacing a record 32 seniors, nearly all of whom played a vital role in the program. Of those 32 seniors, 15 signed athletic scholarships with 14 continuing their football careers and one running back.

ALEX WHAT IS
Rebuild: /rēˈbild/
build (something) again
jeop2.gif

Last edited:
Year end and year out, very few 4A teams in the State have had the success of Scotland. Since 2011 they have won a minimum of 12 to 14 games a season. They're consistently in the mix. Losing seniors does not seem to be a problem.

Year end and year out, very few 4A teams in the State have had the success of Scotland. Since 2011 they have won a minimum of 12 to 14 games a season. They're consistently in the mix. Losing seniors does not seem to be a problem.
The reason Middle Creek is great in Football every year is due to the school being so academically challenging that nobody ever graduates. The projected starter at QB for Middle Creek next year is 32 years old and has 3 kids.

Reactions: RaiderTitanium
Since 2011, Scotland has averaged 13.1-wins/year.
Despite two - 2-win seasons (2008 & 2009), Scotland averaged 9.11-wins/year (since 1992).
Prior to 2008 (and again, since 1992), Scotland averaged 8.38-wins/year.
Plenty of programs in NC - anywhere, for that matter - would give their right arm for a record like that.

If there is any year that Scotland is to win their 2nd Championship - It is in 2018
Between those 11 men - something great has walked inside the building and it is not Elvis.

Another one man team this year. He is not from Westover either....but what the heck do I know

Prepare folks
---------------------------------------
As long as there is community support There is championship chances

Reference - The Community

that newspaper is the biggest poor mouther I have ever seen. We have all heard of how good the Sophomore class is and they will be Juniors next year so they will definitely be getting after it.
How good will the weight room be there now tho?
with corey leaving to be a Head Coach and with Zamir graduating, who was a weight room monster, my question is who steps up to make sure smiley isnt to full of himself?
and with bailey going to call the defense, does that mean they go to a 4 man front or stay with the 3-4???

The reason Middle Creek is great in Football every year is due to the school being so academically challenging that nobody ever graduates. The projected starter at QB for Middle Creek next year is 32 years old and has 3 kids.
Middle Creek? I didn't think they were great till I read this post, now I agree!!

I ❤️ Global Warming....Diddy would’ve have won the pickem contest if not for Russian Hacking!!!

That is true, however I read an article last week and I think they are losing at least 4 coaches. Factor that in as well as all the seniors they lost and a tough scd and this could be a transitional year for the Scots. I wish them well and would have loved to have them come to Braswell stadium this year but that will not happen.

I was told 3 coaches, but 4?
This ought to be interesting

Scotland did lose some great coaches. It comes with the territory when you have that level of success and it is natural to see coaches grow to take bigger roles.

They did pick up some pretty talented coaches though. An offensive guy from the college ranks. Dominique Green, safety from 2011 who went on to start two years at UNC. Kwashawn quick, QB from 2011 and NC A&T QB.

Jimmies & Joes don't care if Saban is coaching you better have some ballers and SC has some. Heard that the Romero Kid could be the 4 star recruit if he keeps tracking. We will be just fine. Need some blocking upfront and always some backend play. Other than that I look our skill folks on O. We will not be an easy out for anyone!

Jimmies & Joes don't care if Saban is coaching you better have some ballers and SC has some. Heard that the Romero Kid could be the 4 star recruit if he keeps tracking. We will be just fine. Need some blocking upfront and always some backend play. Other than that I look our skill folks on O. We will not be an easy out for anyone!
With 32 Seniors gone, Scotland needs some blocking or a lot of blocking upfront?

That is true, however I read an article last week and I think they are losing at least 4 coaches. Factor that in as well as all the seniors they lost and a tough scd and this could be a transitional year for the Scots. I wish them well and would have loved to have them come to Braswell stadium this year but that will not happen.
Naw we ain't going to ship wreck blvd in the playoff, ya'll coming back to laurinburg and getting another L, always quick to think the Viking will be top seed with the teams ya'll play no wonder........

Naw we ain't going to ship wreck blvd in the playoff, ya'll coming back to laurinburg and getting another L, always quick to think the Viking will be top seed with the teams ya'll play no wonder........
Mr. Sikner
Is everythang or shall I ask will everythang be in place by August? I mean it's not like you really know or anythang cause you just gonna roboticly say "yes". By the way Mr. Sikner, how is that one fella doing - the one that bees saying that I cant spell and mess. Foolish guy!!!!!!!:)

That is not what I meant. Hoggard will be playing in the 4AA for the foreseeable future. So unless SC moves up as well, we will not be playing each other.

Scotland did lose some great coaches. It comes with the territory when you have that level of success and it is natural to see coaches grow to take bigger roles.

They did pick up some pretty talented coaches though. An offensive guy from the college ranks. Dominique Green, safety from 2011 who went on to start two years at UNC. Kwashawn quick, QB from 2011 and NC A&T QB.
As I understand it, Kwashawn Quick is now "out of the mix." Perhaps though, I am misinformed? Hmmm ... what're the odds?

Mr. Sikner
Is everythang or shall I ask will everythang be in place by August? I mean it's not like you really know or anythang cause you just gonna roboticly say "yes". By the way Mr. Sikner, how is that one fella doing - the one that bees saying that I cant spell and mess. Foolish guy!!!!!!!:)
I didn't see much form the other teams last year that can stop the ground and pound that you sir have seen first hand now we know that Zamir is in Georgia but Smiley is bigger and stronger and do not believe the article in the exchange Scots will be ready.....He is doing well and can't wait to insult you again.

That is not what I meant. Hoggard will be playing in the 4AA for the foreseeable future. So unless SC moves up as well, we will not be playing each other.
Well if this is so i wish the Vikings well, but it would be a shame had some great playoff game against one another, and if we keep losing student we will be 3AA so good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT