ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to Scotland?

joe rockhead

Dec 21, 2001
What happened to the Scots? I thought they were supposed to be all that. How bout them Colts? Ha.

Americas team was all that but then they lost their 2nd game. One will lose a game at one time in their life, in their season, or in their conference

Since everyone including"I" are voting Dudley to win and they dont.......will everyone bash on Dudley?

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THIS DUDE MADE THE "NEXT" THREAD ABOUT SCOTLAND

PURE SPITFUL

Last edited:
Americas team was all that but then they lost their 2nd game. One will lose a game at one time in their life, in their season, or in their conference

Since everyone including"I" are voting Dudley to win and they dont.......will everyone bash on Dudley?
No, cause Dudley fans don't come out here beating their chest telling us how everyone is inferior to them.

Reactions: swett2victory
No, cause Dudley fans don't come out here beating their chest telling us how everyone is inferior to them.
But you know what I meant "everyone else will"...........................just because
15391077_10154641191327279_6679716045318099793_n.jpg

Reactions: sikner51
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes you get kilt. Scotland had a very good team this year and they have an excellent football program. They will be tough next year too!!

Thanks sweet2victory 4 da picture of da stands, that way DA CREW AND I R DA BEST COACHES THEIR HAS EVERY BEEN,WE DON'T LOSE CAUSE WE ALWAYS WIN....... COME ON AND JUMP ON DA WINNING TEAM...........................

Hate threads like this. So useless. What happened?? They got to the regional final and got beat by a better team.

Pretty simple

Reactions: scots roll
A lot of fans from different schools do the same thing on this board, so don't go there. People are are entitled to their opinion and if bashing Scotland is their thing, more power to them. They're only words.

Sure they had a good year. Just teasing a little. Scot fans always talking sooomuch smack on these boards. Good year; yes. Just came up a little short.

Reactions: Bullzye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT