ADVERTISEMENT

What game to attend

stallion1992

Nov 15, 2012
Stallions lost last week. Now I have no where to go this friday. Any suggestions on best games in the area to attend friday night?

EB vs FC. Bring a car load full and you can even sit on our side. lol

For somewhat of satisfaction against Warren County come on up to the Corral Friday Night .........
chairshot.r191677.gif

FC vs EB.. We talked all year about FC, SWO, EB, Clinton. This match up is the first big gun going down rather it be FC or EB. If FC wins its means another home game possibly for SWO if they beat Warren and IMHO could mean possibly another home eastern finals for SWO. I have to root for FC in this one for that reason only.

Would love to see some South Columbus fans at Lennon Fisher Stadium to watch FC vs. EB. I know I've supported and traveled to watch the Stallions in the past when we were knocked out early. You'll receive nothing but hospitality from our crowd, and hopefully an entertaining product on the field from our Eagles.

I'll proly go watch Whitesviile......if they make the necessary arraignments for me, my entourage, and any paparazzi that may follow me...

VIP seating and parking is a must.....Terry Mann may have to suck it up and give me his parking spot,,,,,

If I was u come to Southwest onslow watch the first half vs warren county .. an then at half time drive 5 min to jackssonv northside an watch the 2nd half of northside vs southwest Edgecombe 2 great games 5 min apart !!!!

Headed to Southeast Halifax. Have heard some great things about this team and want to see it for myself; maybe even run into a couple of old fellas I have not seen in a while.

I will most likely end up at East Bladen this friday. I normally go watch them when the Stallions lose out.

Chipshot, you are more than welcome. However can not convince mayor to give up parking or heated suite in press box for you and entourage. I'll leave a space between my vehicle and Forest Service, but you may have to slip the gate keeper some $$ to get to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT