ADVERTISEMENT

What Does Charlotte Catholic have this year?

Xman8balla

Oct 5, 2006
Charlotte NC
These boys are always tough in the trenches an are well coached. I recently seen a big lineman who said he plays for them I wonted to know how do you catholic fans think your team will do this season? Expectations real or non realistic welcomed?

The obvious answer is the Big 22 RB Anderson, but it's Catholic, so I'm quite confident they will reload, and be ready to win the league again.

These boys are always tough in the trenches an are well coached. I recently seen a big lineman who said he plays for them I wonted to know how do you catholic fans think your team will do this season? Expectations real or non realistic welcomed?
Catholic has reloaded. They have Jaret Anderson BIG 22 candidate and 2,000 yard rusher a year ago. They also return QB John Walton who I believe single handily beat Vance and sent Catholic to the 4A title game last season.
The Cougars also return most of their best defensive players including Duke commit Xander Gagnon and LB and OLB/DE Connor Miller who is getting looked at by a number of schools. We do return most of out front 7 and that will be key.
The only real question mark I have is the secondary which always seems to be a question mark at Catholic, but Brodowicz is a defensive coach and always seems to find four guys who can ball to play in the secondary.
I am not as worried about the offensive backfield after seeing practice and what they have. They replace two of the three backs, but the replacements look pretty darn good.
I truly believe if Catholic beats Christian week 1 they have an excellent shot at going undefeated in the regular season.

They do not have the 2014 champiionship trophy. Where is footsoldier at.hetalked all that smackabout what the cat ah lics were gonna do. To nb ha ha

I don't know what these guys have, but I can assure you it wont be enough. There's a new Sheriff in town, and he's dressed in Black and Purple. Ardrey Kell took these guys to the wire last season; you could hear the sound of Footsoldier and CatholicCougs biting their finger nails from Ballantyne. This happened in a year when CC maxed out their potential; Runner-Up's. Now, CC has go to AK's house and they'll be sent home with their tails between their legs and nothing but memories of when they meant something to the landscape of North Carolina High School Football. October 30th, 2015. A new champion of the South Meck 8 will be crowned.

They do not have the 2014 champiionship trophy. Where is footsoldier at.hetalked all that smackabout what the cat ah lics were gonna do. To nb ha ha
Not sure where he is. I have seen on facebook he has been enjoying some good food lately so maybe vacation. He'll be around that we all know lol

I don't know what these guys have, but I can assure you it wont be enough. There's a new Sheriff in town, and he's dressed in Black and Purple. Ardrey Kell took these guys to the wire last season; you could hear the sound of Footsoldier and CatholicCougs biting their finger nails from Ballantyne. This happened in a year when CC maxed out their potential; Runner-Up's. Now, CC has go to AK's house and they'll be sent home with their tails between their legs and nothing but memories of when they meant something to the landscape of North Carolina High School Football. October 30th, 2015. A new champion of the South Meck 8 will be crowned.
Ahhh the AK faithful(assuming that is who you pull for). So focused on one thing instead of worrying about the 4 star WR you just lost to Mallard Creek.
Catholic has been a staple of HS Football in NC because it is a system of excellence both on and off the field. AK did take Catholic to wire and it was an awesome game, yet all their BCS athletes still could not beat Catholic. Heck they even got a rain delay during the game to figure out a way to stop Catholic and stil couldn't.
If I recall the last time Catholic went to AKs house...ohh 49-28. Really was 49-7 but Oddo is classy and let your players score a few touchdowns so they could feel like they accomplished something that night.
See you October 30th Barney.

Ahhh the AK faithful(assuming that is who you pull for). So focused on one thing instead of worrying about the 4 star WR you just lost to Mallard Creek.
Catholic has been a staple of HS Football in NC because it is a system of excellence both on and off the field. AK did take Catholic to wire and it was an awesome game, yet all their BCS athletes still could not beat Catholic. Heck they even got a rain delay during the game to figure out a way to stop Catholic and stil couldn't.
If I recall the last time Catholic went to AKs house...ohh 49-28. Really was 49-7 but Oddo is classy and let your players score a few touchdowns so they could feel like they accomplished something that night.
See you October 30th Barney.

Face the facts Cougs... Catholic is the Mike Tyson of HS Football. Paper Tigers who make a name for themselves beating up the Jobbers they put in front of them, while their fans proclaim you to be the best ever, then when it's your turn to face a real oponent, get exposed. Year, after year, after year...

Crest...
Crest...
Northern Guilford...
New Bern...
Mallard Creek...
Northwestern...

October 30th.

Look on the bright side... it wont ruin your weekend plans. Your players can wear their uniforms the next night and go Trick-or-Treating dressed as a real football team.

Reactions: footsoldier
Every single one of those teams either won a state title or was runners up. No shame in that. Last I checked AK had never been past the second round of the playoffs.

Yes football season is here........now I cant wait to see both teams play an come back here later on an read these comments an see which team puts up or shuts up. The former Indy coach left for ak maybe he knew something we didn't about the talent level over there. Catholic has been one of the most consistent programs I can think about over the last decade.

Yes football season is here........now I cant wait to see both teams play an come back here later on an read these comments an see which team puts up or shuts up. The former Indy coach left for ak maybe he knew something we didn't about the talent level over there. Catholic has been one of the most consistent programs I can think about over the last decade.
Catholic has not had a losing season since 1999. Has not won more than 10 games only once since 2002(2009 being that year when they went 7-5).
Catholic will be fine. Their D looks very very good and I like the progress I am seeing from the OL.

Catholic has not had a losing season since 1999. Has not won more than 10 games only once since 2002(2009 being that year when they went 7-5).
Catholic will be fine. Their D looks very very good and I like the progress I am seeing from the OL.

Good stuff ill be over some point to check out a game at Catholic place I saw Langston talking about the changes they have made.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT