ADVERTISEMENT

What Counties Are Practicing ?

Frank Lost Password

Jun 24, 2016
Rockingham, Guilford, and Forsyth are not practicing (that I know of)

What, if any, counties are allowing practices right now? If other counties in the state are allowing practices, that's a major competitive advantage going into the potential season

Reactions: Steelers71
I'm not that concerned about the rams, we got a lot coming back. Just hoping we are able to play somehow. I think we were good to go until these numbers started coming back again.

What, if any, counties are allowing practices right now? If other counties in the state are allowing practices, that's a major competitive advantage going into the potential season
My understanding from news accounts is that Davidson County may be practicing, but Thomasville and Lexington are holding off.

Caldwell county is allowing workouts but they are pretty limited with social distancing.

The protocol I saw from the nchsaa said you cant even hand balls off right now. Basically, conditioning and individual technique is all that is allowed. That's better than nothing.

Reactions: beamer24
My understanding from news accounts is that Davidson County may be practicing, but Thomasville and Lexington are holding off.

I saw a photo of Oak Grove practicing. All Davidson County football programs must limit practice to no more than 90 minutes and they must keep the number of participants at 25 or less. Coaches count in that number as well.

Indoor sports can go to, same rules, except the number, including coaches must remain at 10 or less.

Smart move? I can’t say. Time will tell.

Obviously the NCHSAA doesn't care about a potential advantage. Pitt, Perquimans, Iredell, Lincoln, Haywood, Carteret, and of course Cardinal Gibbons is practicing. They go by their own rules anyway.

The protocol I saw from the nchsaa said you cant even hand balls off right now. Basically, conditioning and individual technique is all that is allowed. That's better than nothing.
Caldwell Co is nothing but lifting and conditioning!!! And they are following all protocols as far as number in specific area, testing and Cleaning!!!

I heard Sampson, pender and New Hanover were allowed to practice and have been for weeks. Duplin counties leadership could care less about fall sports.

Reactions: kenan98
Nothing going on in Pasquotank County unfortunately & don't know when kids can start working out up here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT