ADVERTISEMENT

1A Western Final Mount Airy vs Lincoln Charter

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Western Final
Been asleep, not a good week.
Not sure how the game has gone until now.
I caught somewhere in the 3rd Qtr......
End 3rd Qtr:Mount Airy 43 Lincoln Charter 45

Last edited:
Final: Bear went cold in 4th
Mount Airy 54 Lincoln Charter 64

From what I heard the game stayed
a 2 or 3 point game until the 4th Qtr.
Not sure how the 1st half went.
It was unexpected to me Mount Airy
getting this far. I did not realize
they were this good. Bear went Cold
in the 4th Qtr. Lincoln Charter had
to work for this game.

Proud of the Bear team that was really better than I was expecting this year. Just was no preseason talk of what the Bears had this year.
Football Friday night, Mount Airy Bears vs Pisgah Bears Friday night.
GO BEARS, Mount Airy BEARS of course!

Was very close in first half. Lead changes back and forth. Great game. MA just ran out of gas and couldn't hit shots late. Glad Lincoln is going 2a next year. That is 3 times we lost to them in west championship

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
It was a really good high school basketball game. Mt. Airy is a very good team and should have been talked about all year. Back and forth game in the first half. LCS up 10 early but MA made a run in the 2nd quarter and was up 4 at the half. Back and forth until the last 4 minutes of the game. Again, very good game, and the Bears have a heck of a team with a ton of talent.

I could not be more proud of these young men from Lincoln Charter. After losing Coach Seitz (and my best friend) just two months ago, and now making it to the Championship is amazing. Watching Coach Gabe and Carter embrace at the end of the game left no one with a dry eye in that gym.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT