ADVERTISEMENT

West Stanly @ Albemarle

How much would We have beaten SS in the first game. The Colts aren't impressing anybody. 3-8 0-5 last year

BD,

I think AHS would've beaten SS by a couple of td's but Concord could've scored 100+ on your Dogs. AHS then performed poorly while losing to a T'ville team that isn't very strong. I'm afraid that you & the other Bulldog fans are in for a FULL dose of reality tonight as to how far the AHS program has actually fallen. They are the top of the bottom tier in the YVC.

BD,

I think AHS would've beaten SS by a couple of td's but Concord could've scored 100+ on your Dogs. AHS then performed poorly while losing to a T'ville team that isn't very strong. I'm afraid that you & the other Bulldog fans are in for a FULL dose of reality tonight as to how far the AHS program has actually fallen. They are the top of the bottom tier in the YVC.

Not me, reality has sat in a week ago. But if you go back and look at past post, I stated that I give Albemarle "2 years" to be relevant again and this is the first year. I look for West Stanly to win tonight. I will try my best to make this game, still a little under the weather....

@BulldogsFollower I love your optimism friend....but the "A" is about to take and "L" tonight. Albemarle has allowed 30+ points in the last two games. If they win tonight, that'll be great, but I don't see it happening...

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
OK lets talk a little about field conditions. With all the rain last night I look for the sod to be a little mushy and soft. Might make footing a little of an issue. Does this favor either team? Probably not. Might make going wide a little harder than up the gut.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I would love to come watch tonight but I might get mugged in a West Montgomery tshirt! Keep us updated! To me this game could be as close as our game was last night!

Buzzard , just take plenty of scotch and Cuban cigars and the NCC will have your back all night. Or at least till the scotch kicks in.

Reactions: Buzzard15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT