ADVERTISEMENT

West Rowan

I think a lot will depend on how this virus will play out and how much of the season will be effected. Let’s suppose that everything gets back to more normal we will be seeing a lot of football for 2021. Now for West Rowan I don’t know anything about the coach but if it’s anything like the past they may have a good chance for a conference title. Reason being Statesville who would had some valuable seniors will not be playing in the spring. So I think South Iredell and West Rowan will battle for 1st. South Iredell will have a couple good RBs are Sophomores that I think will play a be role. But all this I could be wrong. I’m just hoping for a complete season in the spring.

Last edited:
I think a lot will depend on how this virus will play out and how much of the season will be effected. Let’s suppose that everything gets back to more normal we will be seeing a lot of football for 2021. Now for West Rowan I don’t know anything about the coach but if it’s anything like the past they may have a good chance for a conference title. Reason being Statesville who would had valuable seniors will not be playing in the spring. So I think South Iredell and West Rowan will battle for 1st. South Iredell will have a couple good RBs are Sophomores that I think will play a be role. But all this I could be wrong. I’m just hoping for a complete season in the spring.

Why is Statesville not playing football this spring.

Statesville will be playing. It’s just that they will miss out on having their QB who went to South Pointe and also their main RB. Also to my understanding one of their main WR. As far as the rest I do not know. So I figure these main players may hurt them for this next season. But they could have players to step up and make some tight competition. I know they have Mitchell Co in their 1st and South Caldwell in their 2nd game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT