ADVERTISEMENT

West Rowan vs Crest

and thats a shame...good luck to the next guy. Where apparently if you dont win a state title every year with other teams players, you get the boot.

We have had 3 coaches in 20 seasons, 4 state championships, 8 state runner ups, you worry about Burns and we will worry about what goes on in title town!

How many coaches have you had and how many championships you hanging your hat on?

It's easy for fans of a team that sucks EVERY year to not understand why we are not happy with 8 wins and a 2nd round boot from the playoffs!

We have had 3 coaches in 20 seasons, 4 state championships, 8 state runner ups, you worry about Burns and we will worry about what goes on in title town!

How many coaches have you had and how many championships you hanging your hat on?

It's easy for fans of a team that sucks EVERY year to not understand why we are not happy with 8 wins and a 2nd round boot from the playoffs!

Then I guess, Draughn and Chase wouldnt understand. That whole Burns program sucks thing doesnt bother me, you guys know we are a formidable program.

If I were you, Id go for the "How many coaches" "How many Championships" ammo too, that basically tells me I am right and you cant handle the criticism. a second round exit after 2 great seasons with a not homegrown team is fine and anything else are not realistic expectations every year..sorry to burst your fairy tale bubble. welcome back to reality. Ill get you some playdough and a safe space for you to help cope

Reactions: sasha_nc
Now in this watered down era of the playoffs if you can't make it passed the 2nd round you need to reevaluate your program! A competent JV team should be able to make the 3rd round or at the very least be competitive in a 2nd round game, we didn't even compete! That's the part that is not acceptable!

Your boys got there doors blown off Friday night and I'm sure they were a better team than yall were but, did you compete?

But you put up some resistance, could you get lined up in the 12th game of the year? If we wound have competed no one would have had an issue with losing to a better team but we look in the 12th game of the year that we did not know even what a football looked like much less knew how to play the game! West may have very well have been better than us that isn't in anyway out of the question but the way we competed we will never know!

All I ask and I'm sure most will feel that same way just give the kids the best chance from the sideline and we will take our fate what ever it maybe!

All that butt hurt you have from those player leaving aside that's a fact!

Hey notashelbyfan. Save your breath people that are not a charger fan does not understand, most teams in the state of North Carolina if they go over .500 they are happy,and then people want to say about loading up a team same thing, get a program and kids want to play for a winner. But when your team is lacking in coaching things stop and I mean stop get it fixed or be .500

Reactions: notashelbyfan
Hey notashelbyfan. Save your breath people that are not a charger fan does not understand, most teams in the state of North Carolina if they go over .500 they are happy,and then people want to say about loading up a team same thing, get a program and kids want to play for a winner. But when your team is lacking in coaching things stop and I mean stop get it fixed or be .500

Im gonna have to hire a translator for this...

Im gonna have to hire a translator for this...
You didn't answer my question about my post, did your boys compete Friday night?

Could they line up, get the right personal on and off the field, where they ready to play?

Now if they did and I'm sure they did in the 13th game of the season, now just think would you have been upset if they wouldn't have been and didn't do those things!

I'm sure your hate for Crest will not allow you to answer this honestly but you know!

But if I was everyone else I wouldnt want anything to change at Crest either because yall know what happens when lead in the right direction!

You didn't answer my question about my post, did your boys compete Friday night?

Could they line up, get the right personal on and off the field, where they ready to play?

Now if they did and I'm sure they did in the 13th game of the season, now just think would you have been upset if they wouldn't have been and didn't do those things!

I'm sure your hate for Crest will not allow you to answer this honestly but you know!

But if I was everyone else I wouldnt want anything to change at Crest either because yall know what happens when lead in the right direction!

Thought it was a rhetorical question. Yes we got lined up right, and Im sure there were times we didnt line up right. there were a ton of mistakes made by our kids. We muffed a kickoff, we had penalties...they are high school kids and its gonna happen. To answer the other question, yes we competed. we didnt give up, we fought back and cut it to 2 scores but eventually got run off the field. I am a realist also and know that we were a 2nd round team this season, cant compete for a championship every year, and yes we all do know what happens when Crest is lead in the right direction... transfers to help them get it done.

Crest can do better and you could be blind and see it from the stands on Friday nites!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT