ADVERTISEMENT

West Rowan @ Davie Co

Deacsfan

Oct 1, 2023
Any thoughts on this game?
I got Davie winning 35-21
West Rowan doesent seem to be having a good year this year.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
West did lose one of their RB last week probably for the year.
Give their QB time to throw the ball he will kill you. If you can get him to scramble he is no where effective.

Reactions: Deacsfan
Give me west Rowan 35-20 - Davie looked more horrendous then west Rowan. This could be a close game seem both are down to their standards but I think west is just little bit better

Reactions: Grey-Green and Gold
I’m anxious to see how Davie does this week, just as I am anxious to see how Reagan does against Mooresville.

Davie has the chance to score with that top WR who is everywhere. Was a little underwhelmed with the defense.

If Davie can handle West, then Mooresville is really that good. If they struggle or happen to get beat, then last week was just a precursor to the rest of the year.

Anxious to see West Rowan get back to some winning traditions, last year and the year prior, it was just bad.

Reactions: Deacsfan
Game was rescheduled to Monday at 6, the parking lot was jam-packed with people waiting to get in but they cancelled it.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Davies offense is way down this year, they just lost a 67 game streak of scoring 10 or more points.

This will be the last Davie game I go pay to see. Only went tonight because it was on a Monday. Quite possibly Davie wins one or two games this year and that’s it, I hope not for the kids sake but it was bad.

I sat on the West side and talked to someone who had ties to both schools. Says Davie head coach is also the schools AD and the Defensive Coordinator??? Any truth to this?

Reactions: Devildude77
This will be the last Davie game I go pay to see. Only went tonight because it was on a Monday. Quite possibly Davie wins one or two games this year and that’s it, I hope not for the kids sake but it was bad.

I sat on the West side and talked to someone who had ties to both schools. Says Davie head coach is also the schools AD and the Defensive Coordinator??? Any truth to this?
Davies coach is the AD but I don't think he's DC

Reactions: footballORfutbol
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT