ADVERTISEMENT

West Rowan at Hibriten

Mt.Ulla-falcon-fan

Jul 24, 2013
Might as well get this started. Looking forward to our trip up to Hibriten. It is exciting for the kids and the fans to go to a place we have not been. Taking on Hibriten will be a challenge. They are the real deal! We will embrace the underdog role again and give it our best shot against a great team and coaching staff.

Should be a good ball game. 2010 was a classic game between the 2. And they should have played in 09.
Hibriten needs to defend the pass and keep the O rolling with no turnovers.

Should be a good ball game. 2010 was a classic game between the 2. And they should have played in 09.
That 2010 was a classic. I was there on the edge of my seat. Hibriten would have been state champs that year if they could have pulled out that cliff hanger of a game at West. Look forward to the trip up to the foothills.

That 2010 was a classic. I was there on the edge of my seat. Hibriten would have been state champs that year if they could have pulled out that cliff hanger of a game at West. Look forward to the trip up to the foothills.
Yep yall smoked the team from the East that year even with your starting QB getting hurt.

With the bulldogin Hibriten gave Burns, and the old fashion whippin West Rowan gave Crest, this makes for a great game!

Except for Tuscola beating Hibriten at their place, they would have. Make no mistake, the better team won that game.

Falcon fan, I hope your team gets to come to Pisgah Memorial Stadium in a couple weeks .

Except for Tuscola beating Hibriten at their place, they would have. Make no mistake, the better team won that game.
Considering the game was 7 years ago and nothing is going to change the outcome lets just suffice to say it would have been a good game had the 2 met. Just like it was the following year.

Just looking at the wins and the points put up by Hibriten this year is staggering. Only one close game. Everything else were blow out victories. Burns is no push over and to hang that many points on them is impressive.
Their defense must be very good as well.
To be the best you got to beat the best. I think we will be seeing the best Friday night. Exciting challenge. Hope it is a good one!

West Rowan should have this one. Hibriten still hasn't been tested. They scrimmaged South Point and lost but that didn't count.

How big is the visitor section at Hibriten? I'm guessing there should be a big crowd for this one. Want to make sure we get a place to sit.

South Point beats Pisgah. Hibriten beats West Rowan. South Point gets throttled by Hibriten. The east is still up for grabs. If you guys need point spread on the above games let me know
:)

Hibriten was clicking on all cylinders against Burns, Their QB and rb are fast! I will say that our offense got rolling after the first quarter and we arent really that explosive. That may be Hibriten's only concern is the D. I thought their Dline played very well but the secondary not as much. With both teams spanking some cleveland county ass, this makes for a good one! ps, visitor side is VERY small and the bathrooms havent been cleaned since the ice age

West Rowan should have this one. Hibriten still hasn't been tested. They scrimmaged South Point and lost but that didn't count.
I watched South point play at Shelby hibriten would destroy yal hibriten runs the wing t to perfection

Hibriten was clicking on all cylinders against Burns, Their QB and rb are fast! I will say that our offense got rolling after the first quarter and we arent really that explosive. That may be Hibriten's only concern is the D. I thought their Dline played very well but the secondary not as much. With both teams spanking some cleveland county ass, this makes for a good one! ps, visitor side is VERY small and the bathrooms havent been cleaned since the ice age

Yeah they are old and dirty- best thing to do is walk over to the newer ones beside the track. But don't feel bad the home side is just as bad under the press box. I've found that the woods are the cleanest place to go!

Maybe if Hibriten wins it all, a makeover to accommodate the new fan base. Going 2A Hibriten might need to invest in a new trophy case. And yes, the woods is the safest john on that hill!

Freedom's stadium bathrooms are equally disgusting. Pathetic to say the least! Shame on any school that allows such nastiness.

I watched South point play at Shelby hibriten would destroy yal hibriten runs the wing t to perfection
I doubt Hibriten destroys SP if they both win but I'm sure I wouldn't look to the Shelby game as an indication as to how it would turn out.

There is 5 different teams that could have won the states this year from
The east

West Craven
Havelock
Orange
Southern guildford
And rocky mount the west is down this year and that's a fact don't know why y'all salty crest got blown out and lucky they didn't make states this year specially if havelock makes it cause they would have put 50 up on them easy

The east

West Craven
Havelock
Orange
Southern guildford
And rocky mount the west is down this year and that's a fact don't know why y'all salty crest got blown out and lucky they didn't make states this year specially if havelock makes it cause they would have put 50 up on them easy
How much is Havelock going to put on the west winner?

The east

West Craven
Havelock
Orange
Southern guildford
No Crest fan here just remember those threads.

The east

West Craven
Havelock
Orange
Southern guildford

I would seriously like to know this guy's IQ...dumbest post ever. Id love to lock him and coonie in a room and hear their intelligent conversation

Just catching up. First of all, I hope that WR wins only because I love Friday nights at Lineberger. Both teams are good tough programs and we would be honored to play either one. ItsJustWords is right, it is just words to claim that the East has 5 teams better than the West. Did he say the same thing last year before Crest laid the B slap on them? I think that was exactly just his words.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT