ADVERTISEMENT

West Rowan at Crest

And know you putting TJ ‘s parents and Caleb Border’s parents down.. I would think they thought it was best for their children ( young men ) to play at Crest.. And the only one the Shelby mafia mentions is TJ...News Flash Caleb can fly....like a damn Charger... Why don’t you mention Caleb.... cause Realville and the Shelby Mafia done put him in a box... I hope you kids read this DREAM and work your buttes off.. Don’t settle

Hey not a Shelbyfan change your Dumbass name to not notashelbycharger fan.. See ya pal
He’s right and if you don’t agree, so what? What’s that mean? I’ll be right back up top next year left side of the press box watching. You talk shit, but you can’t refute any of it. 4th and an inch you have a 200plus pound hammer and you don’t use him. Goal line same 200 plus pound hammer not used. Idiot kicking plan over and freaking over again. Hell, kick it out of bounds and save yourself 10 yards.

I personally don’t give a bucket of rat piss what you call me, what you type, And no, I don’t have a problem with you. You just seem intent on proving the majority of us blind. I have news for you “pal”, this is a message board, it’s for discussion, we don’t all have to see it like you do. WE DON’T!

That does not mean we don’t support Crest football. I’ve missed 4 games since I got out of the Navy in 89 Seen it all. Gave my money, went where they went. From Marlboro County, to Richmond County to the top of the mountain. His job is to coach, ours is to support and bitch if we need to.

Ain’t nobody running me off or questioning my loyalty. I have two nuts for anyone that tries or does not like it.

TJ you can go to Judson in Illinois if you go back to Shelby. Heck they can’t even get a 6’4” 210 Quarterback signed who is a proven quarterback. Maybe Jonothon Bullard, Jalin Moore Or Foster at Clemson . Can get in touch with their contacts. I bet Brandon Spikes still got connections. I know you met some of them at practice this year. Some of these made multi-millions in the LEAGUE. but you can go to Shelby and have a good chance to get a ring..You made the right move . Everybody is talking about you and Borders kids potential. He’ll coach wouldn’t give you a sniff at Shelby.. Everybody talking about you two now.
They haven't found Brandon since the car wreck.

Hey SHS Lion you right he made a bad decision.. cost him his career.. but at least he had a career.. it just NAIA Judson..oh and if the Shelby Mafia has access to Facebook you can pull him up.. Think he played for the PATRIOTS.. the Team That Shelbyfan loves.. you know that other Dumbass Coach with the unatheletic quarterback...I don’t if he’ll be in Charlotte, Miami, or Vegas but he ain’t in Shelltown helping the gene pool !

Yes Here’s Rulz the Legend .. didn’t know you had 2 nuts cause you been pouting about our coach... hell fire him.. your boy Barnes ain’t coming back.. sold us out for more money.... but that’s what you do.. take care of your family..maybe just maybe Nick will give you a damn headset and you can be the dumbass... have you ever made a bad call in your coaching career.. and PAL ! When you say you ain’t coming back to Sid Bryson Stadium like your buddies NOTashelbyCREST fan and notaCHARGERbacker I’ll tell you the same thing LEAVE..oh and thanks for your service to the the United States of America..MUCH RESPECT for that . Oh I never questioned your loyalty PAL..and I agree on the 1 yard issue..Give me Hell I’m used to it Barnes Bitch !! Damn that man could coach...except Gaffney and Knotts..

Maybe hire the guy that used NICK SABAN as a reference idk ....but what do I know .....I'm a burns fan and we are not used to Thanksgiving football but all that has changed with my main man Dave Devine ....a lot of turkey ball in our future.

Reactions: Chargerforever
Congrats Lawndog.. Glad your Dogs are still playing you enjoy.. I’m gonna miss watching My Chargers ..Hopefully the questions some of us have about Nick will work out with time.. He’s younger and would probably admit he’s got some wisdom to gain with time.. and comparing him to Barnes is not fair.. I don’t even know how many Ships Barnes had before he came to Crest.. I know how many he has since he left..Good luck Cleveland County..

Yes Here’s Rulz the Legend .. didn’t know you had 2 nuts cause you been pouting about our coach... hell fire him.. your boy Barnes ain’t coming back.. sold us out for more money.... but that’s what you do.. take care of your family..maybe just maybe Nick will give you a damn headset and you can be the dumbass... have you ever made a bad call in your coaching career.. and PAL ! When you say you ain’t coming back to Sid Bryson Stadium like your buddies NOTashelbyCREST fan and notaCHARGERbacker I’ll tell you the same thing LEAVE..oh and thanks for your service to the the United States of America..MUCH RESPECT for that . Oh I never questioned your loyalty PAL..and I agree on the 1 yard issue..Give me Hell I’m used to it Barnes Bitch !! Damn that man could coach...except Gaffney and Knotts..
Ask Eddins if there is room for one more person in his rectum besides you. Maybe he can rent that space out and buy you a choke collar. Speaking of nuts are his salty, I’m sure you’ve juggled them down around your tonsils a time or two. Top row left of the box, but you already know where I’ll be. Just in case you have trouble I’ll be the one with the Bring Barnes back shirt on.

Last edited:
Like I said fire him hell you same one use to give Barnes hell all the time he came up short at the Ship..get in Mayor B’s ear..You sure are obsessed with testicles.. sounds like yours ain’t dropped yet PAL..And you might have one Nut on your shoulder you Elementary coach.. get over it..Put you towel over your head and Pout like CAM Newton..Testacular Obcessionist..

When we get to Heaven RULZ you probably Bitch about the Streets of Gold not being wide enough.. You’ve whined about every coach we ever had you and your side kicks.. Maybe another one will grow on you like Barnes finally did when you finally have turned into his bitch..I hope so.. I know you are a great fan and supporter and I’m glad you can talk Smack cause it sure ain’t boring when you open that PIEHOLE with your fingers and at least I know about about physiology.. I think that’s the right word.. and if it ain’t you’ll figure it out!!!!!!!

Congrats Lawndog.. Glad your Dogs are still playing you enjoy.. I’m gonna miss watching My Chargers ..Hopefully the questions some of us have about Nick will work out with time.. He’s younger and would probably admit he’s got some wisdom to gain with time.. and comparing him to Barnes is not fair.. I don’t even know how many Ships Barnes had before he came to Crest.. I know how many he has since he left..Good luck Cleveland County..
Thanks man. I could not be happier for Dave and the Dogs . The way he was done years ago at Burns and now doing so well....and also coach cog who has been at burns for many many years.

Nope, you’re wrong. Only other coach I ever said anything about was Will Clark. He sucked, glad he’s gone. No one here wants Eddins gone, we just discuss what we see. You seem to be his protector. I mean even you have questions go back and read your own subtle innuendos. “The young coach” and all that malarkey. I can’t fire anyone and don’t want anyone fired except Will Clark, and like I said I’m glad he’s gone. I’m just a fan that sits up top on the left side of the press box, wondering what in the hell is going on on 4th and. freaking yard. It’s quite obvious that you are intimately involved with protecting a grown man from any of us wondering. I really couldn’t care less myself personally. I’m going to say whatever I want to say, no matter what. You have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas my man.

Dang it Rulz don’t you leave.. This is more fun than playing Corn Hole; now don’t you go there, you know; where you throw that lil bag in the hole ! And that’s what you sailed the ocean blue for Freedom of speech..Bring it ( I just don’t want Deanna to kick us off . ) ain’t nothing better than 2 rednecks having a heated discussion ! And I apologize about being intimate but I’ve always been a hugger. I think that’s what you really need is a hug so we can get that anger and resentment out.. Burns012 called it the Golden Rule ( he married a Chargerlady you know . She comes from good stock.. me and him can’t play no more I got shutdown on that thread. Well I’m rambling again.. Later you old nut-case !!

Like I said fire him hell you same one use to give Barnes hell all the time he came up short at the Ship..get in Mayor B’s ear..You sure are obsessed with testicles.. sounds like yours ain’t dropped yet PAL..And you might have one Nut on your shoulder you Elementary coach.. get over it..Put you towel over your head and Pout like CAM Newton..Testacular Obcessionist..

Hey Mr Chargerforever - mayor B said to leave him out of this if you don’t mind. He said he’s in hibernation and that you’re giving him way too much credit. And hey dude lighten up on Barnes he don’t have a dog in this fight.
As for you and Rulz- I think they had an altar call for y’all about 11:55 today lol. Rulz is just speaking his mind as always and does have some legitimate points.
Regardless this is entertaining to say the least- but leave mayor B out of it. He has nothing to do with it.

Wow wow wow !! Leave Mayor B out.. He’s way too far in to be left out..He’s been called out by Shelby Mafia for a long long time. Some of them hide behind there finger punching nonsense.. And take cheap shots.. Heck Mayor B taught Shelbyfan everything he knows about taking care of the Program.. and does he give you any credit..nooooo ! He gets on here and sounds like some peacemaking choir boy; all sweet and stuff. Well he is a pretty good fellow.. don’t take it personal !! Oh his Mafia will run to his defense.. They been infiltrating upper Cleveland and Boiling Springs area for years putting their genetic culls to make contacts .See the gene pool that don’t fit their genetic checklist they send out into the county. And blame all the recruitment on ole Mayor B. Mayor needs to stick to player development and all those left behinds in Shelby and Uppercleveland us Chargers are here for you ! Crest dreams big for their atheletes. And Ole Rulz believe me he can take care of hisself..he’s into nuts..I ain’t put Barnes down once, he’s just a old man double dipping down in the Land of Cotton Sumpter.. Hell he handed Will a ship ! Ain’t no Alter call gonna straighten me and rules out... We. need a week long old fashion tent revival.. and invite Seadog . Hey tell Mayor B keep up the good work !! Shelby is the feeder program for Judson University. They starting program next year. NAIA go big or go home kinda like what Rowan just done to us ! Oh well

Charger Blood needs to be back on that sideline we missed when we didn’t get Brandon Gentry after Barnes left.

Reactions: notashelbyfan
It doesn't matter what school you go to, if you have all of meteric the scouts are looking for, they will find you. The scouts found the kid at Chase four or five years ago.

Brandon’s a good man and coach. He’s doing a heck of a job where he’s at.. They said he was a front runner but who knows.. Heck I don’t know who put in for it..If he didn’t get some things work out for a reason.. At least he don’t have to put up with us mouthy Cleveland know it all Fans..If you don’t play for the Ship here you suck .. Are that’s what I heard !

I don’t no about having all the metrics but I guess our SEC, Clemson ( you know that team in South Carolina ) Penn State, not so great other so called football schools Carolina, NC State, Duke,E Carolina, South Carolina and Appalachian and then lesser schools have thought Crest have had some metrics. And the two Chargers that were drafted and signed plus Jalin who signed initially as a free agent with Jets ; was still rehabbing when signed. Don’t know his status now.. I guess that’s metrics.

It doesn't matter what school you go to, if you have all of meteric the scouts are looking for, they will find you. The scouts found the kid at Chase four or five years ago.
That's what hurts kejuan ....his size but I would put him on my roster any day if I was a college coach . Hello UNCC......

Reactions: Crest9496

I said my peace friday night. I was done. You want to keep throwing my name around. I'll be more than happy to engage you and your infatuation with this sorry coach. Looks like you have appointed yourself president of CNN( Charger News Network) Sent by the Charger elites responsible for hiring this coach. To be the front man to squash the dissents. After all. We're just the deplorable minions.We're supposed to tow the party line.Ain't happening junior. I'll call a spade a spade all day.

I said my peace friday night. I was done. You want to keep throwing my name around. I'll be more than happy to engage you and your infatuation with this sorry coach. Looks like you have appointed yourself president of CNN( Charger News Network) Sent by the Charger elites responsible for hiring this coach. To be the front man to squash the dissents. After all. We're just the deplorable minions.We're supposed to tow the party line.Ain't happening junior. I'll call a spade a spade all day.
Charger News Network ...now that's funny. Over in Lawndale we consider ourselves fox news oh wait I mean goat news. :)

Hell fire him Chargerbacker and Hollar next !! Do it with the next one ! I guess you talking about Mayor B or Coach Sid ..or General Manager AD Jeff Melton.. Are they the Elites. As Elton John sang The bitch , The bitch he’s back..Rulz said he’s wearing bring Barnes Back T shirts. Order you two and you know the rest of the saying...Who you pulling for next year Dude... cause cnn says GM Jeff Melton gave him a 3 year extension with 4th year option.. NotaCHARGERbacker has left the building...Thank you thank you very much as Elvis would say..

Deana_KingWell-Known Member
It's getting to the point that I need to post this and I'm seriously considering talking to my lawyer.

When you signed up to post on this site, you agreed to the Terms of Service:

By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount).

1 Today at 11:25 AM

hey yall be careful - I’d hate to miss the entertainment

see Dena’s post .... just don’t cross the line

Reactions: Chargers#1
Edit- I have no idea if this has to do with CF, Rulz and others lol

It's not all bad. They still have you. Sucking farts like a fat kid on a helium balloon. Yelling ...Making the playoffs is good enough.

I’m new at this I apologize to all. I thought it was football related and all. I may not be able to play as much..Rulz said it was a message board for people to give there opinions and add a little flair..I sometimes like clarification when people hide behind, what was that word innuendos; I’d rather know who people are talking about so my fingers blurt it out..there’s a few people Dienna allows to be called out and I just like to speak openly and honestly. If I have offended you it usually means you have offended me and the program.. Sometimes I get a little Old Testiment.. but it’s all in fun..and besides I’m a lil of a smart a”s if you haven’t noticed.. If you do not want to converse with me please ignore me ! Let’s make this a loving jovial experience.

Deana_KingWell-Known Member
It's getting to the point that I need to post this and I'm seriously considering talking to my lawyer.

When you signed up to post on this site, you agreed to the Terms of Service:

By signing up to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that if Rivals blacklists you, you will cease and desist from posting on the message boards. If you are blacklisted, and subsequently sign up under new account(s) for the sole purpose of disrupting the message boards in any manner, you will be liable for damages to Rivals in the amount of fair compensation for time spent by Rivals staff and/or publishers in addition to any lost profits or revenues caused by your disruption and costs of collection of these damages, including attorneys fees. Due to difficulty in Rivals assessing these damages and costs, you agree that the minimum damage from violation of this provision will be $10,000 (without limitation on Rivals' ability to prove actual damages in excess of this amount).

1 Today at 11:25 AM

hey yall be careful - I’d hate to miss the entertainment

see Dena’s post .... just don’t cross the line
Come on man. Nobody has did anything of that nature. Good grief. I’m done. I’ll holler at you next year my friend. If Deana wants me to shut up all she has to do is tell me. She has before. I’ve been here forever and never saw anything as lame as the limp wrist pansies posting these days. God, some of those old South Point and Crest threads needed an R rating, but this place was full of life. I’ll say it one last time and I’m out. I sit about three rows back from 94/96 l sit left side up top. My name is John Page, I ain’t scared, I don’t hide, and I don’t care. I simply want to know 2 things.

1. why did we continually pooch kick when it was obviously ignorant to keep doing it?

2. Why did we go for it on 4th down and 1 @twice and not ever give it to 5?

Seems like pretty legitimate questions, no.

if you have a problem with that, find me.

Burns012 calls it live by the Golden Rule..NotaCHARGERbacker you have crushed my self esteem. But It will make me grow as a person to grow as an individual.. Sometimes you have to pick yourself up and dust off..you have my permission to continue to attack the coach as long as you do it with a Christlike attitude my brother..

Since Barnes is such a great coach why can't he win in SC. He has only made it to the second round.

i know what you’re saying but that’s some tuff asz brackets down there in SC. But Barnes is one of the best ever in CC even tho he was only here five yrs. But I do agree with CF - he’s gone

That’s like asking why Lance Ware was a good coach when he’d win the 2A title and get stomped out in his own County.

Well now now Rulz - Lance was the best based on rings - but agree Barnes owned him. And as CF says the Shelby mafia are glad he’s gone lol

I enjoyed the smack talk Rulz. You’re a nut, there’s that word. I mean a trip you call me out to play anytime. And all Bull aside your questions are legit. Time will tell about Eddins but sounds Some of posters takes this high school stuff way too serious. It is nice to have freedom of speech.

Burns012 calls it live by the Golden Rule..NotaCHARGERbacker you have crushed my self esteem. But It will make me grow as a person to grow as an individual.. Sometimes you have to pick yourself up and dust off..you have my permission to continue to attack the coach as long as you do it with a Christlike attitude my brother..

I accept your sarcasm. But ...i don't need your permission to do anything. It's all done with a passion for Charger football. I won't nothing but all the success possible for every young man that suits up.

Dang backer I never tried to give you permission I just disagreed passionately. As you did with me. You was pissed and obviously upset.. I knew the sun would come up the next day..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT