ADVERTISEMENT

West Montgomerygirls win 96-4.....

No, your team is not that good if you really want to get real. WM wouldn't finish in the top 1/2 of the NW Conference. Just like last year when the 4th place Atkins team annihalated WM at WM by 35 get ready for it to happen again if they face a team from the NW.....it will now be very enjoyable to watch.

It sounds like 3 daughters is mad...perhaps your daughters play for UC. Let me guess...you were the GIRL in blue or the father that kept yelling. You are so wrapped up in destroying West and saying karma...what is going to happen when it catches up to you for this? Keeps teaching your girls not to BE competitive and they will fail in life. Moving ON..CONGRATS TO WM GIRLS 21-0!!!!

I'm curious...where does the UC girl team practice. How experienced is the coach? How often do they practice? The girls have the fight but many lack the fundamentals. The UC coach is to blame because the girls threw the ball in and went down court. They seemed to be confused after that. You have to teach them and show them how to play. I don't expect my daughter to win every game she plays. I do expect her to learn from all the games she loses.

No "mom" I've had the pleasure of seeing my kids getting 7 state championship rings for basketball and this is the first time I've ever gloated about it but you seem very deserving of it. Just know that when WM gets destroyed again this year I will be smiling just for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT