ADVERTISEMENT

WEST MONTGOMERY vs. east montgomery 12-2-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike you, I will wager on ALL games that I said I would. You run your mouth and when someone calls you out , you deflect. This is pointless . Every team I call out , I will bet against. You call every team out and only want to bet against the teams that you are a heavy favorite against. I stated my peace this morning, you can NEVER prove me wrong and you can never be right vs me on this message board.

Reactions: coldpuppies
BD.... Who in the hell would take EM against WM without getting points or at least a 10-1 payout? Are you on crack? I can't believe I am actually having this conversation with you... It's almost comical that you want to bet who gets to stay on NCPREPS.... Again... I hope you "Stand by you team" ..... And I will bet next Friday but I have to get points or 10-1 payout.... It's just gambling 101 and I get it that you don't really want to bet... It's ok, it really is. But do us all a favor and don't bring up the "let's bet and see who can stay on ncpreps" that's pretty lame. And Ima gonna keep hounding you to "stand by you team" in two weeks.... You want to retract that one? huh? don't ya?

Sweater did East Surry and East Montgomery play? I said if they played I'd bet. Let's talk about the present. The game is next Friday. You both say that the buzzards are gonna lose next week. Enough said. I'll call out the Pittsburgh Steelers, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers. I didn't play for them or go to their high schools. Y'all are nothing but a mouthy couple of fans that want nothing but drama. I laid it out on the line and neither of you can answer. Nothing about being lame. I don't have any skin in the game with anyone past this week. We play them one week at a time. West Montgomery was the better team last night. If Swain and West play 10 times I'm not sure who wins that. December 2nd, 2016. That's the game we are discussing. Keep dodging. It's obvious. I'm done with this. I'll have to give legal eagle a pat on the back. He left you two hanging. He bowed out. Sweater still wants to bet on hypotheticals. Puppy is a puppy. When you two want answer the call out let me know. As far as this goes, the bet was laid out. A challenge was made. No takers. Good representation from the buzzards.

Last edited:
Puppies, if West Montgomery is still fortunate enough to be playing in two weeks the last thing I'll be worried about is some clown from east montgomery that wouldn't even stand by his team when they were still in the playoffs. One team wins State every year. One Team from the entire classification. You can talk crap all you want because y'all have never been there. Say all you want but the class that you and Sweater have shown tonight speaks volumes about the character of the two of you.

Last edited:
Sweater did East Surry and East Montgomery play? I said if they played I'd bet. Let's talk about the present. The game is next Friday. You both say that the buzzards are gonna lose next week. Enough said. I'll call out the Pittsburgh Steelers, Denver Broncos, San Diego Chargers. I didn't play for them or go to their high schools. Y'all are nothing but a mouthy couple of fans that want nothing but drama. I laid it out on the line and neither of you can answer. Nothing about being lame. I don't have any skin in the game with anyone past this week. We play them one week at a time. West Montgomery was the better team last night. If Swain and West play 10 times I'm not sure who wins that. December 2nd, 2016. That's the game we are discussing. Keep dodging. It's obvious. I'm done with this. I'll have to give legal eagle a pat on the back. He left you two hanging. He bowed out. Sweater still wants to bet on hypotheticals. Puppy is a puppy. When you two want answer the call out let me know. As far as this goes, the bet was laid out. A challenge was made. No takers. Good representation from the buzzards.
Ive never said that EM would lose , Im just saying they are underdogs. You retract all the time, this is pretty boring. Go EAST!

Hey sweater not sure what you mean by I "retract" all the time. I don't think you know what that big word means. Here you go.

re·tract
rəˈtrakt/
verb
verb: retract; 3rd person present: retracts; gerund or present participle: retracting; past tense: retracted; past participle: retracted
draw or be drawn back or back in.
"she retracted her hand as if she'd been burned"
synonyms: pull in, draw in, pull back
"the sea otter can retract its claws"
  • withdraw (a statement or accusation) as untrue or unjustified.
    "he retracted his allegations"
    synonyms: take back, withdraw, recant, disavow, disclaim, repudiate, renounce, reverse, revoke, rescind, go back on, backtrack on, unsay;
    formalabjure
    "she retracted her allegation"
  • withdraw or go back on (an undertaking or promise).
    "the parish council was forced to retract a previous resolution"
I'm not the one wanting to bet against my team before they even play. You didn't say verbatim that east was going to lose but you have tried to get me to bet on West Montgomery three weeks from now. I'm not a genius but in order for that to happen they would have to win Friday night and east would have to lose. In order for that to happen your buzzards would have to lose. An intelligent person would infer from your comments that you assume that east is going to lose. So, back to the "retract" comment. Do you see the usage of that word is wrong? When you and puppies were all giddy about how ol' BD was in the corner crying you may want to "retract" those statements. If anything y'all have been called out and y'all have run away. Yeah, this is getting boring. I stand by my statement to you and to your little lap dog. December 2nd, 2016. Loser leave NCPREPS. You have only two options. Yes or no. You've got two options. Please continue to make a total and complete clown of yourself. I see that it wasn't that hard for you to do.

Hey sweater not sure what you mean by I "retract" all the time. I don't think you know what that big word means. Here you go.

re·tract
rəˈtrakt/
verb
verb: retract; 3rd person present: retracts; gerund or present participle: retracting; past tense: retracted; past participle: retracted
    synonyms: take back, withdraw, recant, disavow, disclaim, repudiate, renounce, reverse, revoke, rescind, go back on, backtrack on, unsay;
    formalabjure
I'm not the one wanting to bet against my team before they even play. You didn't say verbatim that east was going to lose but you have tried to get me to bet on West Montgomery three weeks from now. I'm not a genius but in order for that to happen they would have to win Friday night and east would have to lose. In order for that to happen your buzzards would have to lose. An intelligent person would infer from your comments that you assume that east is going to lose. So, back to the "retract" comment. Do you see the usage of that word is wrong? When you and puppies were all giddy about how ol' BD was in the corner crying you may want to "retract" those statements. If anything y'all have been called out and y'all have run away. Yeah, this is getting boring. I stand by my statement to you and to your little lap dog. December 2nd, 2016. Loser leave NCPREPS. You have only two options. Yes or no. You've got two options. Please continue to make a total and complete clown of yourself. I see that it wasn't that hard for you to do.
Thanks for the definition breakdown. I was referring to the "walkertown is a machine" and " E. Surry would handle EM" comments. Then after EM stomps Walkertown you say their " conference is down and Mt.Airy is the only good team" . This seems like you are " withdrawing or going back on " your original statements.
I also said "IF and When" WM plays WRH , would you "stand by your team". I think EM is capable of beating WM this week, but it would take a fool to bet on it after the results of the first game.
The thing is if this was the only time you spoke of EM , I wouldnt say a word, but every week you say bad things about several teams ( Albemarle, North Stanly, etc) , I just feel that people should be held accountable for their words, but this is a message board with screen names, so accountability really doesnt apply and you utilize that fact to the full extent . I mean you are one of the clowns who commented last year , saying EM players should not go to the TROY McDonalds during the week of the East -West game. Would you really say something that stupid if you had to attach your actual name to it? I hope not.

Reactions: coldpuppies

re·tract
rəˈtrakt/
verb
    formalabjure
Why would anyone bet to leave NCPREPS when your already leaving? I mean you have written a book on here this weekend and you still have a lame wager. Im not abandoning sweater or puppies just simply letting you know your not pulling me into your drama.

Reactions: Sweaterfee
Sweater you are still avoiding the question. Yes, players from east went to McDonalds last year and tried to start trouble. It was a classless move. What happened in that game since you want to talk about the past. You still haven't answered the question. Keep ducking and diving. EM91 I told you it was still up in the air about me leaving. Did you find a coloring book yet?

Sweater you are still avoiding the question. Yes, players from east went to McDonalds last year and tried to start trouble. It was a classless move. What happened in that game since you want to talk about the past. You still haven't answered the question. Keep ducking and diving. EM91 I told you it was still up in the air about me leaving. Did you find a coloring book yet?
Just curious what trouble was caused and by who ? Also, what question have I not answered ?

Are you betting on your team or not? As far as calling players out on a message board that's not happening. And not to mention it was hashed over LAST year. Try and keep in the present. You've been exposed to be a "bully" who when called out runs and hides in the corner. You keep bringing up crap that means nothing. I've asked you point blank ARE YOU TAKING the eagles Friday night or not? All you have to do is say that you don't have enough faith in your team to make a wager. It's simple.

Are you betting on your team or not? As far as calling players out on a message board that's not happening. And not to mention it was hashed over LAST year. Try and keep in the present. You've been exposed to be a "bully" who when called out runs and hides in the corner. You keep bringing up crap that means nothing. I've asked you point blank ARE YOU TAKING the eagles Friday night or not? All you have to do is say that you don't have enough faith in your team to make a wager. It's simple.
Oh so no details, makes sense . I was just using it as an example of asinine comment made under the cover of anonymity.
As for the wager on the game, I will stand by my comments on this. I will wager against any team that I call out with disparaging remarks or saying they " have no chance". I have never said those things about WM, so there is your answer.

Well, you are definitely a "true" fan. The comment was 100% true and you know it. Enjoy being an internet chicken.

Well, you are definitely a "true" fan. The comment was 100% true and you know it. Enjoy being an internet chicken.
What comment was a 100% true? Internet Chicken , lol, I do everything I say I will do , I never said I would wager on this game, so ?

BD should be band. Must have connections to keep posting what he posts. Did some research he's been doing it for years and the "moderators" let him slide but will immediately call out people who are drawn into his name calling, middle school actions. Example: East Montgomery Eagles versus the BUZZARDS. Show me where this is Ok on any other thread!!!

BD plz stop trying to get us to wager straight up no points! Like I said only an idiot would make a wager after the WM blowout..... I've never once said that I thought EM would beat WM. It has nothing to do with standing by your team. I bet against my favorite pro teams all the time if the betting line makes sense. You are a MORON and have no clue about wagering..... No one takes you serious because of the stupid comments you make..... and I'm looking forward to how much you'll wager in two weeks. "Stand by your team" ..... PRICELESS

Reactions: Sweaterfee
If you all want to talk about the game fine, but all this talk about betting and stuff needs to stop. I know it's a rivalry game but please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT