ADVERTISEMENT

WEST MONTGOMERY vs. east montgomery 12-2-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are you willing to wager on next Friday's game? Put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is at. Walkertown isn't the same team from last year. That conference was down with the exception of Mt. Airy. No idea what happened to them the last game of the season. The topic is next Friday. Your move. You have unquestionable faith in your team and I'm sure they've gotten healthy and are firing on all cylinders. West has several starters injured and are pretty banged up after playing Swain. Let's see how loyal of a buzzard fan you are.

How much are you willing to wager on next Friday's game? Put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is at. Walkertown isn't the same team from last year. That conference was down with the exception of Mt. Airy. No idea what happened to them the last game of the season. The topic is next Friday. Your move. You have unquestionable faith in your team and I'm sure they've gotten healthy and are firing on all cylinders. West has several starters injured and are pretty banged up after playing Swain. Let's see how loyal of a buzzard fan you are.
See this is where you lose the argument, "my mouth" has never said a bad word about West and I have never said EM would beat WM. You leave yourself open almost every week by saying something bad about some team , so like a good buzzard I pluck certain comments from you. I'll make the same deal I did before , every team I make a disparaging comment about ,you have the option of making a wager on that team . It's easy to say a conference is down when the games are over.

Agree. Walkertown is a machine. The team from across the river will probably report me for saying they will lose. But they will and at this point I could care less. West will have their hands full if they get past Swain. Especially with all the injuries. Not to mention the debacle of last season.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. " A shark may be listening" See you learned your lesson and backed off .

Last edited:
Ok Sweater....arguing with you is like talking to a Hillary supporter. Let's talk about the game next week. What's your take and how much are you willing to wager on YOUR team? Hopefully that's worded where you aren't offended and feel the need to report it to the moderators. West Montgomery vs. east montgomery. Friday, December 2nd. Third round of the NCHSAA playoffs. What do you want to put on your team?

Ok Sweater....arguing with you is like talking to a Hillary supporter. Let's talk about the game next week. What's your take and how much are you willing to wager on YOUR team? Hopefully that's worded where you aren't offended and feel the need to report it to the moderators. West Montgomery vs. east montgomery. Friday, December 2nd. Third round of the NCHSAA playoffs. What do you want to put on your team?
You are like the kid that sits in the corner holding his breath and sticking his fingers in his ears to avoid the truth . I am never offended , I need your comments in order to push your buttons . I told you the teams Im willing to wager on. If arguing with me was like arguing with a Hillary supporter, she would have won .

My take on the game is WM is a big favorite , I look forward to seeing the adjustments EM makes from the 1st game , hopefully it will lead to some mistakes from the Warriors. * By the way , I have not or would ever report anyone to a moderator. I've been kicked off of more boards than you have ever been on , mainly for telling the truth.

Last edited:
BD should prolly not post anything else.... Sweaterfee basically nails every comment he makes... It's like BD's in his own "little"world. I can see him now... pouting in the corner, eyes wide shut, thumbs stuck in his ears! Best one I've heard in the last three days....

And BD, I'll wager you with a fair point spread. Real betting involves point spreads you MORON!!! But I would be interested in a moneyline wager..... Would you give me 21 1/2 point spread? or 10/1 straight up?

Reactions: Sweaterfee
BD should prolly not post anything else.... Sweaterfee basically nails every comment he makes... It's like BD's in his own "little"world. I can see him now... pouting in the corner, eyes wide shut, thumbs stuck in his ears! Best one I've heard in the last three days....

And BD, I'll wager you with a fair point spread. Real betting involves point spreads you MORON!!! But I would be interested in a moneyline wager..... Would you give me 21 1/2 point spread? or 10/1 straight up?

You and your crew are the MSNBC of the message boards. You only hear what you want to hear and spin it to your favor. I'm not in any corner with my eyes shut. I forgotten more about betting lines and spreads than you can read in your 3rd grade gambling for dummies book. I'll make it interesting and we can even have it official. Loser leave NCPREPS. West Montgomery wins you and your band of buzzards hit the bricks. Should east win I'll gladly fade off into obscurity. As far as the point spreads go that's for Vegas to decide. This is high school football. Two teams. One is 13-0 one is 12-1. Y'all came riding into Wadeville last time all high and mighty. Have y'all suddenly lost faith? Come on. Sack up. I promise you if the rolls were reversed I'd damn sure stand by my team win or lose and regardless of how the first contest ended. Now, I'm asking you. Loser leave NCPREPS for good. All we have to do is have a Moderator ban the loser. Y'all are familiar with communicating with them. Shouldn't be a problem. I'm not scared.

You and your crew are the MSNBC of the message boards. You only hear what you want to hear and spin it to your favor. I'm not in any corner with my eyes shut. I forgotten more about betting lines and spreads than you can read in your 3rd grade gambling for dummies book. I'll make it interesting and we can even have it official. Loser leave NCPREPS. West Montgomery wins you and your band of buzzards hit the bricks. Should east win I'll gladly fade off into obscurity. As far as the point spreads go that's for Vegas to decide. This is high school football. Two teams. One is 13-0 one is 12-1. Y'all came riding into Wadeville last time all high and mighty. Have y'all suddenly lost faith? Come on. Sack up. I promise you if the rolls were reversed I'd damn sure stand by my team win or lose and regardless of how the first contest ended. Now, I'm asking you. Loser leave NCPREPS for good. All we have to do is have a Moderator ban the loser. Y'all are familiar with communicating with them. Shouldn't be a problem. I'm not scared.
Boom ,you finally said it dummy , IF AND WHEN West plays WRH , bring 10k to the better burger and " stand by your team"

Reactions: coldpuppies
Sweaterfee just nailed your ass AGAIN.... And I've got 10k that I'll take to BB next Saturday morning..... And I promise you I WILL do it... You just get you 20k together and let's get it on!!!!!! "Stand by Your Team" BD has done it again! He just can't shut the F up!!!!!!

WM may not best WRH, but I guarantee EM will not because they will never get there. And I'm not saying WM. But EM beating WM and MA back to back is about a .000001 % probability

WM may not best WRH, but I guarantee EM will not because they will never get there. And I'm not saying WM. But EM beating WM and MA back to back is about a .000001 % probability
Ok I'll post 100 on this , you got 10 million to post your part? I might be giving you a discount, really not sure❤️

Last edited:
So basically you buzzard fans are conceding on Saturday a week before we even play if you are already wanting to bet on us and WRH... Lots of faith you guys have on the least side of the river...

Bet your 10k on your buzzards.... Or be quiet about betting...
Read all the posts dude , I'll bet on everything I said I would bet on . You are not a veteran of this thread , but do your research and you will understand that I pick and choose to do what other mouthy windbags say they will do and I'll do EVERYTHING I say I will do. Basically coldpuppies and I are the ones who watch what they say and will do what they say, the rest is all bs. ( please prove me different)

So basically you buzzard fans are conceding on Saturday a week before we even play if you are already wanting to bet on us and WRH... Lots of faith you guys have on the least side of the river...
I'm not conceding anything , I'm not wagering on a team that lost by 43 the 1st time , even . Find me someone who will and I'll show you an "uneducated " Trump voter the media was talking about

Lol... I may have been on here before y'all two had internet.... Just pick and choose what I post... You can't handle the threads from years back... Y'all are rookies remember that!!

Lol... I may have been on here before y'all two had internet.... Just pick and choose what I post... You can't handle the threads from years back... Y'all are rookies remember that!!
It is evident by the comments from you and BD , that we are dead even in one respect . I have NO idea who you guys are and y'all have NO clue who I am .

This is too funny! BD is spinning in circles. Don't take the bet on leaving NCPreps. BD has already announced his retirement so there has to be a better wager.

Sweaterfee just nailed your ass AGAIN.... And I've got 10k that I'll take to BB next Saturday morning..... And I promise you I WILL do it... You just get you 20k together and let's get it on!!!!!! "Stand by Your Team" BD has done it again! He just can't shut the F up!!!!!!

I can't shut up when it's so easy to get more stupid from that side of the county. Spin it how you want clown. I said if the outcome of the game between your buzzards and the Warriors had ended differently and West would have had the holy hell beat out of them like y'all did I would still be standing by my team. Not ducking and diving and trying to bet on a game that isn't even real. The REAL game MORON is the one next Friday night. Y'all are some really good fans. Why don't y'all stick to the game that is front of you? I guess it's because y'all haven't experienced this much success in what, 30+ years? As far as the retirement goes that was and still is a decision that was one of a personal nature. If you and your minions, and I see that the legal eagle has joined in, want to talk turkey, pun intended, let's get the mods involved and put up or shut up. If the buzzards win then ban me for life. If West Montgomery wins then the three stooges head to the buzzards nest and reminisce about the glory days of old, hoping an praying that the schools combine so these yearly beatings stop. Let me make this clear. This is about the game next week against east montgomery vs. West Montgomery. That is the game that is being played NEXT week. Talk about that one stooges. I've put it out there to each of you. I'm flat out calling you clowns out. I don't want any BS responses. Man up and take the bet or go play in traffic. Your move.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't shut the F up when it's so easy to get more stupid from that side of the county. Spin it how you want clown. I said if the outcome of the game between your buzzards and the Warriors had ended differently and West would have had the holy hell beat out of them like y'all did I would still be standing by my team. Not ducking and diving and trying to bet on a game that isn't even real. The REAL game MORON is the one next Friday night. Y'all are some really good fans. Why don't y'all stick to the game that is front of you? I guess it's because y'all haven't experienced this much success in what, 30+ years? As far as the retirement goes that was and still is a decision that was one of a personal nature. If you and your minions, and I see that the legal eagle has joined in, want to talk turkey, pun intended, let's get the mods involved and put up or shut up. If the buzzards win then ban me for life. If West Montgomery wins then the three stooges head to the buzzards nest and reminisce about the glory days of old, hoping an praying that the schools combine so these yearly beatings stop. Let me make this clear. This is about the game next week against east montgomery vs. West Montgomery. That is the game that is being played NEXT week. Talk about that one stooges. I've put it out there to each of you. I'm flat out calling you clowns out. I don't want any BS responses. Man up and take the bet or go play in traffic. Your move.
Ban you? SURELY you know how to enter different emails? LOL. You are the clown , you spew stuff all the time , someone calls you out , you hold your breath . Bet someone on this weeks game that has called you out. Oh you can't . The only thing you have going for you is you pull for a very good football team, everything else is a pretender . Not sure if you have ever played poker , but if so what you are doing is the equivalent of bluffing, someone calls and you say " I don't mean it"

Reactions: EM91
Let me clue you in on something about computers and use of computers that may shock you since your probably using the Gateway your parents bought you for college you used to play solitaire on before you flunked out. Your IP address is how you are identified genius. Not your email address. Your email address allows you to be verified and confirmed. If you don't believe me ask the Moderators. Still waiting on your answer Sweater. Now who's @** is hung out to dry there puppies? You think that the mods on this board or any other board allow multiple posters just because of an email address?? Wow... I guess things are tough over there on that side of the river when it comes to technology. No wonder y'all are in such an all fired hurry to combine. I mean what I say and I'll even pull one of y'all's favorite and email a Moderator and let them know my intentions. They watch these threads so I'm saying it right now.

Attention Mods: I have challenged Sweater, EM91 and coldpuppies to a friendly wager between East Montgomery and West Montgomery. The stakes are as followed:
  • If West Montgomery defeats East Montgomery then the three aforementioned will be banned from NCPREPS for life.
  • If East Montgomery defeats West Montgomery I will be banned for life from NCPREPS.

Now, If a Moderator will please educate Sweater on how y'all identify the posters and let him and his band of followers know that IP addresses are how we are identified. I stand behind this challenge and I welcome it. Sweater, what I just did to you was I called your raise and I raised over top of you. Now, it's your turn. My chips are on the table. Talk all that crap you want. And make sure you have your minions here to read this. You may have to help little puppies out. But It's there in black and white for you and the entire board to see. I don't want to read "blah, blah, this , he said that a month ago," let's bet on the Dolphins and Patriots if they make the AFC game, etc.... The game. Next Friday. Terms are on the table. Man up or go play in traffic. Your choice.

Here is what I'll do for the last time , I will wager against any team I call a joke, I will give you a chance to participate in your self imposed " stand by your team " if WM plays WRH ( for up to 20k) . The story is close your mouth at ALL times unless you can back it up at ALL times , which evidently you can not . You are what we call in the gambling world , a mouthy , no money hustla , you must live with your mother. When you are ready to post the money on my wager options (that I run my mouth about) let me know goofball. When you do I will do the same .as I pledge to do let me know , it will not happen , everyone knows that . I'll meet you at anytime to discuss all wagers.

Basically IP address is a location indicator, I'll tell u what I will do , I'll bet you 10k that I can get atleast 25 accounts on this free board within 90 days , you want action punk?

Here is what I'll do for the last time , I will wager against any team I call a joke, I will give you a chance to participate in your self imposed " stand by your team " if WM plays WRH ( for up to 20k) . The story is close your mouth at ALL times unless you can back it up at ALL times , which evidently you can not . You are what we call in the gambling world , a mouthy , no money hustla , you must live with your mother. When you are ready to post the money on my wager options (that I run my mouth about) let me know goofball. When you do I will do the same .as I pledge to do let me know , it will not happen , everyone knows that . I'll meet you at anytime to discuss all wagers.

You saw the wager. You were called out. Again, you have turned the conversation over showing your true feathers. And insults don't get you anywhere with this one. ES never played EM. West Montgomery is however playing east. Now, that's the topic. Try and stick to it. Are you willing to take the bet or not. It's not Algebra or any high level math you may have failed. In the gambling world I'm accustomed to we call you a chicken. Back your team. Back the team you pull for. Stop trying the smoke and mirrors. I put out all you can on this board for you and everyone on it to see. I can back up every damn thing I've said tonight. You are challenging me on a hypothetical game with imaginary money. Why don't you wager something that everyone here can watch and witness??? Stick to the topic at hand. If not, well......... go play in traffic. As far as requesting an IP address or resetting it is pretty bush league. Coming from you it's a step up. But again, a true gambler wouldn't stoop that low. You however would need a ladder to stoop that low. Take the bet or not. It's on you. I've laid it out for you and included the Moderators. As you put it earlier, you were bluffing and now you are out of moves. Friday night's game. You in or are you out? That's the only question you have in front of you and everyone reading this.

I'm not going to steal from you . It's called VPN Joe genius. You are in the stone ages pal. Please stop before I embarrass you even more. It isn't even fun any more. If you guys happen to hold court Friday and the following week , let me know when if you want to stand by your team .

The topic at hand changes depending who is playing , I'll tell you what I will do , I will take My team and post the money ( 20k) no points vs WM next week , if you take Florida , I have ALABAMA for the same amount , I'll have 40 at the greasy spoon AKA better burger when ever you want to do it .

I'm done , like my grandfather said , "don't mess with broke people " . BD has nothing I have not had since I was 12 , good day to all , when you guys are ready to come to terms and post the money , let me know . ( Ican post more than you , I'll bet that too ) posting must be done tomorrow.

Let me clue you in on something about computers and use of computers that may shock you since your probably using the Gateway your parents bought you for college you used to play solitaire on before you flunked out. Your IP address is how you are identified genius. Not your email address. Your email address allows you to be verified and confirmed. If you don't believe me ask the Moderators. Still waiting on your answer Sweater. Now who's @** is hung out to dry there puppies? You think that the mods on this board or any other board allow multiple posters just because of an email address?? Wow... I guess things are tough over there on that side of the river when it comes to technology. No wonder y'all are in such an all fired hurry to combine. I mean what I say and I'll even pull one of y'all's favorite and email a Moderator and let them know my intentions. They watch these threads so I'm saying it right now.

Attention Mods: I have challenged Sweater, EM91 and coldpuppies to a friendly wager between East Montgomery and West Montgomery. The stakes are as followed:
  • If West Montgomery defeats East Montgomery then the three aforementioned will be banned from NCPREPS for life.
  • If East Montgomery defeats West Montgomery I will be banned for life from NCPREPS.

Now, If a Moderator will please educate Sweater on how y'all identify the posters and let him and his band of followers know that IP addresses are how we are identified. I stand behind this challenge and I welcome it. Sweater, what I just did to you was I called your raise and I raised over top of you. Now, it's your turn. My chips are on the table. Talk all that crap you want. And make sure you have your minions here to read this. You may have to help little puppies out. But It's there in black and white for you and the entire board to see. I don't want to read "blah, blah, this , he said that a month ago," let's bet on the Dolphins and Patriots if they make the AFC game, etc.... The game. Next Friday. Terms are on the table. Man up or go play in traffic. Your choice.

BD your going to stroke out before you reach retirement. I don't think anyone realized you were so passionate about gambling. As far as the wager you have made, Im not a part of that. You can make all the bets you want but I don't participate in that kind of activity. I think the problem is you have been bullying people on this site for too long. Now there is some backlash coming your way and you cant handle it. I have a better idea for the moderators, END THIS THREAD. It started negative (by BD) and has been negative up to this point. The other EM vs WM thread looks to be more promising.

Reactions: Sweaterfee
I'm standing right here. You aren't telling me anything I don't know about a VPN. Keep trying. You in or out on next week? Simple question. You are fading faster than your supporting cast. As far as EM91... get a coloring book and some Play-Dough. How is smack talking bullying? Am I taking your lunch money? Have I posted anything that isn't the truth? You just want your safe space and participation trophy. That's fine. Enjoy it. Sweater I'll double up on that 20K if you take the Cleveland Browns to win the Super Bowl. What a joke. Good to see you aren't up for being a man and answering a bet. Insults and name calling. Classy. Wouldn't expect anything less. My offer still stands. Your legal eagle and puppy left you standing alone. I still challenge you with the Moderators handling the outcome. I'm a man of my word and I haven't had to resort to hypotheticals. The game next Friday. East Montgomery vs. West Montgomery. You can man up or shut up. I laid it out for you.

I'm standing right here. You aren't telling me anything I don't know about a VPN. Keep trying. You in or out on next week? Simple question. You are fading faster than your supporting cast. As far as EM91... get a coloring book and some Play-Dough. How is smack talking bullying? Am I taking your lunch money? Have I posted anything that isn't the truth? You just want your safe space and participation trophy. That's fine. Enjoy it. Sweater I'll double up on that 20K if you take the Cleveland Browns to win the Super Bowl. What a joke. Good to see you aren't up for being a man and answering a bet. Insults and name calling. Classy. Wouldn't expect anything less. My offer still stands. Your legal eagle and puppy left you standing alone. I still challenge you with the Moderators handling the outcome. I'm a man of my word and I haven't had to resort to hypotheticals. The game next Friday. East Montgomery vs. West Montgomery. You can man up or shut up. I laid it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT