ADVERTISEMENT

WEST MONTGOMERY vs. east montgomery 12-2-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys. I'm going to leave this one alone with the fear of what I might say to you. All the other things were just joking around about the game and I would pick EM to win.

Reactions: coldpuppies
C'mon BD.... Call grandma.... Sweaterfee has nailed you again! You are so stupid and you have put your foot in your mouth... AGAIN.... I want some of your cash too.... You guys pool together cause I want to meet yall at Better Burger.... But we all know that will never happen... Like I said, BD's a little ***** and will not come out and play....

Reactions: Sweaterfee
Im pretty sure Griddie and BD are both fine people , who happen to pull for a very good football program, but they cant expect to continually call out team after team and not get some resistance.

You would know if I showed up I promise you.

What other team do I call out? I posted things about this game in fun. Honestly I was hoping for a much better game. But West just played one heckuva game

Let's see the bracket. Funny how the buzzard fans have spun this game into them getting manhandled, a few good rib shots from Warrior fans and into this is all they have to talk about is a hypothetical game against East Surry. If that east montgomery team shows up in the playoffs that showed up in Wadeville Friday night against any team with a decent offense then yes, they will lose. You think West Montgomery is the only team that knows how to beat them? Wow... As far as putting my foot in my mouth I don't think so. Y'all are still so butt hurt about how bad of a showing you made and you know it. I'll be back when the brackets are out. Until then continue to sling insults, make stuff up and try and pretend that the loss on Friday night won't stick with you for a very long time. Oh, by the way, why don't you ask your coaching staff to post the stats from the game. Usually they are up by 8 am the next morning.

*Stats were posted sometime early this morning. Wow...... just wow. McKinney had 46 yards, one run of 20. Horne Jr. had 49 yards with one run of 20. east montgomery's defense had ZERO tackles for loss. There's your game summary.

Last edited:
How many carries for McKinney? Doesn't seem like he received that many touches but it was such a crazy game I could be wrong

Can't we all just get along? Lol you guys are a trip. The views on this thread... Wow!

Ha ha, That would be no fun lol especially with the schools combining in the near future.

The West stat keeper had McKinney with 53 yards on eight carries. BTW, just for the interest, Griddie and Jerry are family, so I would think he would have known Jerry's intentions.

Thanks JDub. You the man. I didn't think he had too many carries. Personally I'd like to see EM line up in the I more and given it to him now that the playoffs are here. He has the potential to carry them a long ways.

Don't worry about that idiot. I'm not as pissed as I was last night but it's better just not to think of what that ass clown said. And I never said Jerry was going to take the job, but he was always interested and I think after some time off may have jumped on it if the offer was right. And he would have rolled with all that talent.

How many carries for McKinney? Doesn't seem like he received that many touches but it was such a crazy game I could be wrong
I was thinking the same thing Griddie. I thought EM went to their air attack way too early and never really tried to establish any kind of ground game.

Reactions: Griddie
Hey BD, ever read Doonesbury?

West posted their stats on Maxpreps already. east probably burned the film! I think someone said McKinney had 8 carries less than 50 yards?? I'm sure the "sports editor" will have great coverage of the Warrior victory on Wednesday!!!

A few comments about the mighty eagle team and I'm done with them. It was very good to see the fans of the county turn out like they did. Nothing says those two schools can combine and be successful. Two different mindsets totally. Say what you want but it was as plane as the scoreboard. Many of the eagle posters on here have sounded off and spewed venom just as I have and had they won I'd have been on here and taken my medicine and not run off and hid. If the two meet again in the playoffs, doubtful, but if they do I won't be on here to discuss it. When the changeover to the new format occurs I will officially be retiring. So sweater, em91, emblue and the rest of the eagle faithful, here is one last dig. Your entire football program's hopes and aspirations to win a meaningful football game was at stake last night. On one of the biggest stages in all of North Carolina. A chance to finally win a game that mattered. A game that would give you the 2nd or 3rd Conference Championship in your school's history. A game that would make you 11-0 for the first time ever. A game that would put you as the #1 overall seed in the playoffs and give you home field throughout the playoffs. With all the eyes of the county and many around the state of NC on you this was your time to finally reach equal ground with West Montgomery if only for a season. How did you handle it? You came on the field, strutting around, cocky and a little over confident. You played to your standards. You read your press clippings. You were outcoached, outplayed, outhustled and most of all didn't have the testicular fortitude it takes to be CHAMPIONS. These two will never meet again in a conference title showdown if the two combine. So last night was the Super Bowl for east montgomery. One last chance to take a win from the Warriors. Enjoy the playoffs and if we meet again during them I don't see the outcome being as lopsided but I don't expect east will have any more success with their powerful two offensive juggernauts at the helm. That is all I have to say and I welcome any and all comments from the buzzards nest. I may or may not respond. No need to. I've said all that matters. In my best Rainman voice......41-15.

Yeah I thought they panicked some and gave up on it. In hindsight that long TD pass may have turned out to be fools gold in a sense. West just began pinning its ears back and going. Coach Eddins, Neal, Swann, etc. have done an outstanding job this year bringing the defense along. That front four is so quick, fast and aggressive and with size as well.

In big games momentum is such a determining factor. If you can't get it back, nights happen like to East on Friday. West had a 2nd half to Walkertown last year similar.

Reactions: Sweaterfee
Yeah I thought they panicked some and gave up on it. In hindsight that long TD pass may have turned out to be fools gold in a sense. West just began pinning its ears back and going. Coach Eddins, Neal, Swann, etc. have done an outstanding job this year bringing the defense along. That front four is so quick, fast and aggressive and with size as well.

In big games momentum is such a determining factor. If you can't get it back, nights happen like to East on Friday. West had a 2nd half to Walkertown last year similar.
WM is the better team regardless , I agree about the momentum being the reason for the margin.

Don't agree with anything I say dude. You, your boy 46, EM91 can go blank yourselves. Especially your boy 46. Sideways, crossways, any way you want it. Get the 'lotion' you are fixated so much on and have at it.

Don't agree with anything I say dude. You, your boy 46, EM91 can go blank yourselves. Especially your boy 46. Sideways, crossways, any way you want it. Get the 'lotion' you are fixated so much on and have at it.
I have no idea who 46 is , I actually think people should have to put their actual names on here anyway. The only way to not have anyone agree or disagree with you on a message board is not to post:).

Hey BD, ever read Doonesbury?

I don't read the comics. The only funny pages I read are the write ups about east mongtomery vs. West Montgomery in football. Those are hilarious. I hear there are about 41 that'll crack you up!

As far as the buzzard trio on here...yeah...it's all fun and games until you get dead on personal. Agree 100% with Griddie. All three of you have lost what little respect you may have had on here. Can't take a little ribbin', have to go to slinging insults and making it gross and personal. Y'all are the ones that need to grow up. Y'all should be used to getting ragged on by Warrior fans. You've had enough experience. I couldn't resist the opening ol' transplant gave me. But unless needed. I'm out until the brackets come out. Enjoy and don't take any crap from the buzzards guys.

Reactions: Biggdw
I don't read the comics. The only funny pages I read are the write ups about east mongtomery vs. West Montgomery in football. Those are hilarious. I hear there are about 41 that'll crack you up!

As far as the buzzard trio on here...yeah...it's all fun and games until you get dead on personal. Agree 100% with Griddie. All three of you have lost what little respect you may have had on here. Can't take a little ribbin', have to go to slinging insults and making it gross and personal. Y'all are the ones that need to grow up. Y'all should be used to getting ragged on by Warrior fans. You've had enough experience. I couldn't resist the opening ol' transplant gave me. But unless needed. I'm out until the brackets come out. Enjoy and don't take any crap from the buzzards guys.
Getting personal? This coming from a guy who called out a group of players for being drunk and doped up before games and a principal covering it up. ( with a time frame) That is as personal as it gets . Like you say though it is all fun and games, I may be different , but Im never going on here or anywhere else and say one team will "handle" another without standing by it and then try to substitute a much better team for a wager. Like I say, maybe Im different .

I thought 8 touches were about what he usually gets. Just didn't get the 30 - 80 yard runs that usually go with them.

Just looked at stats, McKinney has 138 carries in 10 games which averages to 13.8 rushes per game

I was simply referring to BD, the football player in Doonesbury. I was wondering if there was a possible connection. But I'm guessing that kind intellectual reading may be a bit over your head.

I think McKinney needs 20-25 touches a game at least in the playoffs. And I'm sure he will get those. His carries per game are skewed I'm sure due to the weak competition at times in the league. Against Chatham Central he caught a 67-yard touchdown pass and carried the ball 6 times for 319 yards.

I think McKinney needs 20-25 touches a game at least in the playoffs. And I'm sure he will get those. His carries per game are skewed I'm sure due to the weak competition at times in the league. Against Chatham Central he caught a 67-yard touchdown pass and carried the ball 6 times for 319 yards.
Agreed. I hope the coach will make more of an attempt to establish a running game next week. He went to the air way too soon against WM.

I apologize in advance for agreeing with you again, but you are correct , Im pretty sure there were 3 games in the YVC (ALB, CC, and UA) that he didnt play in the 2nd half. I think he will probably get it atleast 20times a game in the playoffs as I dont expect EM will see a defensive front with as good as gap coverage as WM for a couple rounds anyway.
Transplant, as far as the WM game went, I would love to see the time of possession in the 1st half. It didnt seem like EM had the ball at all. WM has a history of shutting down really good RBs (see Antonio Williams) and I assume EM was trying to loosen up WMs front with the pass. Mckinney also got hurt at the end of the 1st half and then tweaked same injury early in the 3rd. I imagine with the score what it was , nothing good could come from giving it to him many more times and risk further damage to the injury. ( No firsthand knowledge, all a guess)

So eagle fans... a potential 3rd round matchup with the Warriors looms if both make it. No matchup with East Surry until the West Regional Finals. So....that being said I'll gladly wager whatever amount that you feel comfortable with against West Montgomery if both teams make it and if I lose I'll double it on the Eagles losing in the West Regional Finals....Get back at me on that. I'll be waiting.

So eagle fans... a potential 3rd round matchup with the Warriors looms if both make it. No matchup with East Surry until the West Regional Finals. So....that being said I'll gladly wager whatever amount that you feel comfortable with against West Montgomery if both teams make it and if I lose I'll double it on the Eagles losing in the West Regional Finals....Get back at me on that. I'll be waiting.
LOL, you are last of the true gamblers, I dont have much interest in taking a team that was beaten by 43 in a previous matchup ( in the same season). Im sure you can find another match up that you like considering EM is a "joke of a team " and will be done after the 2nd round. It looks like another team that goes by Cardinals is looming in the 2nd round that we might could come to an agreement on. EM surely is an underdog in that matchup , EM is a "joke" and on the road.

How many points will you give me BD? Assuming EM can make it to the 3rd....

With such a powerhouse team I won't be "giving" you any points. As far as you go sweater you really stand by your team. You are more of a joke than the lofty rankings that the eagles had before playing West Montgomery. I'm done with this thread. As usual, West Montgomery hopefully has a long playoff run ahead. My advice to you sweater is to go play catch with bumpers on old 220 while you look for cans to take to the scrapping yard. Until the 2017 annual beatdown I'm out like east montgomery's playoff chances.

With such a powerhouse team I won't be "giving" you any points. As far as you go sweater you really stand by your team. You are more of a joke than the lofty rankings that the eagles had before playing West Montgomery. I'm done with this thread. As usual, West Montgomery hopefully has a long playoff run ahead. My advice to you sweater is to go play catch with bumpers on old 220 while you look for cans to take to the scrapping yard. Until the 2017 annual beatdown I'm out like east montgomery's playoff chances.
Thanks for the advice BD, have a good vacation bud.

Enjoy retirement and don't let the door hit you in the a_ _.

Enjoy retirement and don't let the door hit you in the a_ _.

Well, well, well....... the door swung back open. Just as you and your merry men were ready for basketball season the buzzards double their playoff win total of 26 years in one season. You know what y'all won??? Another trip to Wadeville. This time a trip to the West Regional Championship Game is on the line. I'll try not to hurt your feelings in the next week too bad. I hear that coloring and playing with play-doh can help you find your safe place. If that doesn't work you can always try reminiscing about how great you were in high school! Until then get ready.....Round 2 is in 7 days. Make sure y'all bring plenty of people again. Nothing like taking that money and watching the visitor stands emptying out before halftime!

Well, well, well....... the door swung back open. Just as you and your merry men were ready for basketball season the buzzards double their playoff win total of 26 years in one season. You know what y'all won??? Another trip to Wadeville. This time a trip to the West Regional Championship Game is on the line. I'll try not to hurt your feelings in the next week too bad. I hear that coloring and playing with play-doh can help you find your safe place. If that doesn't work you can always try reminiscing about how great you were in high school! Until then get ready.....Round 2 is in 7 days. Make sure y'all bring plenty of people again. Nothing like taking that money and watching the visitor stands emptying out before halftime!
Took you this long to respond? You don't even deserve a response. Besides it looks like Sway is more than you can handle.

I told you what the deal was. What response do you want? You and your minions can't take the heat and you know it. Just get ready for next Friday. I know you dread this game more than taxes. As far as sway goes, his own fellow posters knows he's a clown and you siding with him, well, buzzards of a feather.

Games can be different from Game to Game. Look at scores from 2 weeks ago from same Teams. You know that the 3rd round in the past hasn't been good for some Teams. Don't think of each Other as Rivals this week. This is more important

It's a 3rd round playoff game for the Warriors. With a ton at stake. The only reason the buzzards are considered rivals is geographic location. Swain was by far the best team West has faced this year. That veer is one hell of an offense when executed. Jo Leake showed why he is the best back in the Yadkin Valley Conference last night. 380 yards and 8 TDs. Both single game records at West Montgomery. Most importantly West got smacked in the mouth on several occasions, had their backs against the wall and got a much needed wake up call. With all the smack talk that came from the other side of the river about how the score wasn't indicative of the last game with McKinney not 100%, two or three dropped TDs and the "fluke" blocked punt I'm pretty sure the coaches and players have yet something else to prove to the buzzards. Even after a 50-7 defeat their bravado and arrogance still is being trumpeted. You'd think they were 10 time State Champs. Not a team that has won 3 playoff games in 26 years. Just look at their fans on here, says it all.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I told you what the deal was. What response do you want? You and your minions can't take the heat and you know it. Just get ready for next Friday. I know you dread this game more than taxes. As far as sway goes, his own fellow posters knows he's a clown and you siding with him, well, buzzards of a feather.
I must say BD , I am very proud of you learning a lesson. After calling you out on your East Surry handling "joke of a team " EM , I really thought you would come out in full support of Walkertown ( who drilled E.Surry) and your usual downgrading of EM. You learned that you probably would have had to put your $ where your mouth is, so you kept quite and even picked EM. It is a great world when a MIGHTY WARRIOR can learn a lesson from a lowly buzzard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT