ADVERTISEMENT

West Montgomery @ North Moore

Head out behind the school before the game. They have a brand new hog barn where you can get something fresh.

Plenty of spunk left in the North Moore crowd! Is there anywhere good in Robbins to catch a good meal before the game? Isn't there a Subway down past that greasy chicken place?
Yea there is a subway, there is a dominoes ,but chicken hut is the best place to eat ,but please don't wear any WM swag in there it is Robbins and I cannot be responsible for what might happen.lol

Yea there is a subway, there is a dominoes ,but chicken hut is the best place to eat ,but please don't wear any WM swag in there it is Robbins and I cannot be responsible for what might happen.lol
I know that place is awesome! I'm just mashing buttons! lol

I've had to work a few times up in the big ol town of Robbins before. Had some interesting encounters to say the least lol......

I've had to work a few times up in the big ol town of Robbins before. Had some interesting encounters to say the least lol......

My theory on this is it's all a bunch of WM fans posing as NM fans..... I don't think NM has this many people who can put together complete sentences, use semi- proper grammar and spell so many words correctly. As far as the game goes..... Second half continuous clock. I've said it all along. WM will be firing on all cylinders. Know your role NM...know your role.

My theory on this is it's all a bunch of WM fans posing as NM fans..... I don't think NM has this many people who can put together complete sentences, use semi- proper grammar and spell so many words correctly.

Now now class....let's not get in the academic arena here. There's no contest there. From the latest NC Dept. of Public Instruction Report Cards posted online:

Avg. SAT scores: NM 985 WM 906
College course enrollment: NM 59% WM 49%
College/Career Ready proficient: NM 37.1% WM 24.9%
On Grade level proficient: NM 52.3% WM 36.0% (all jokes aside, this number is alarming)
Biology proficient (state test) NM 48.8% WM 14.3% (this number is beyond alarming)
English II proficient (state test) NM 55.6% WM 48.6%
ACT proficient (state test) NM 54.2% WM 46.5%
Graduation Rate: Interesting results WM 91.0% NM 90.5% Excellent job here by both
Over school report card grades: NM C+ 67 (55-69 = C)
WM C- 56 (55-69=C)

and my forecast for tomorrow evening: West 28 -13.

Ya'll enjoy the best football turf in the YVC. Beautiful field. Safe journeys to all.

Now now class....let's not get in the academic arena here. There's no contest there. From the latest NC Dept. of Public Instruction Report Cards posted online:

On Grade level proficient: NM 52.3% WM 36.0% (all jokes aside, this number is alarming)
Biology proficient (state test) NM 48.8% WM 14.3% (this number is beyond alarming)
Graduation Rate: Interesting results WM 91.0% NM 90.5% Excellent job here by both
WM C- 56 (55-69=C)

Ya'll enjoy the best football turf in the YVC. Beautiful field. Safe journeys to all.
I would love to see the numbers on student athletes! Especially the football programs! I bet it's impressive once you remove the general population of ones who don't have anything to motivate them, like sports.

NM fans when you walk the walk then you may talk the talk until then quite please once you beat the man you can be the man

WM C- 56 (55-69=C)

My theory on this is it's all a bunch of WM fans posing as NM fans..... I don't think NM has this many people who can put together complete sentences, use semi- proper grammar and spell so many words correctly. As far as the game goes..... Second half continuous clock. I've said it all along. WM will be firing on all cylinders. Know your role NM...know your role
latest

My theory on this is it's all a bunch of WM fans posing as NM fans..... I don't think NM has this many people who can put together complete sentences, use semi- proper grammar and spell so many words correctly. As far as the game goes..... Second half continuous clock. I've said it all along. WM will be firing on all cylinders. Know your role NM...know your role.
Oh no I can assure you that I in fact am a WM grad lol..........

Last edited:

WM C- 56 (55-69=C)

BORING....let's talk football!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT