ADVERTISEMENT

West Montgomery @ North Moore

North More's defense is strong but will be tested next week. Offense has yet to reach its potential. Tempo will be a big factor. But who will have more control over tempo? I am ready to see the Mustang offense light it up like the Fourth of July.

NM has been the most improved team in the conference the last couple of years and this year they have really taken a step forward. This is a game I have actually been looking forward to. I think you have 2 great coaches and 2 quality football teams. I hope we have a good strong week of practice in preparation for this one. Should be another close one.

Sounds like NM has really gotten it together. This is great news for the conference. However, I'm still looking for WM to pull this one out by a couple tds if we want to make a deep run in the playoffs. This is not a knock on NM, just stating how good the competition really gets in round 3.

Reactions: Warriorsfan109
Noticed West worked on the passing game a lot last night. Some of the receivers were killing my QBs rating .

Reactions: Buzzard15
Well everybody knows my take on this,but really I think this will be one of the best games all season , I may be wrong but we will see. I think NMHS vs east and this game are the games to watch.

Buzzard you really think it's going to be a tough game it is nmoore Friday, if you think that west is worst off than I thought.

Worse off than you thought? Must not have had a high opinion of us to start with I guess. Our boys still have a lot to prove. They've not really played well yet. Hopefully, this will be the week.

They have a lot of changes to make ,they better make them quick if they plan on beating NMHS . See ya Friday make those changes and come to Robbins prepared.
Wm will be fine. They know what changes need to be made, I'll just leave it at that. Go Warriors.......

With all the expectations I heard from the fans I do feel a little down but hey it's a long season things get better right

The changes you better be making is a better offense and a better defense if you plan on taking on the herd from NMHS oh yea.

I love nm4life's enthusiasm but us realistic NM fans realize we will have our hands full. We'll have to play lights out to keep it close. Our defense is much better though so hopefully that will help

I love nm4life's enthusiasm but us realistic NM fans realize we will have our hands full. We'll have to play lights out to keep it close. Our defense is much better though so hopefully that will help
Don't fall for the west montgomery can't be beat hype, join me in the nm is the best club members 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
Let's hope we see more wildcat from WM, yes West can be beat just not this week.

You do know horses are one of most vicious animals there are,the kick of horse to a wildcat would not be good.

Maybe we will play well enough to put a jolt into all these upstart whippersnappers and restore order in the YVC hierarchy. Albemarle playing poorly has upset the force and given hope to those that WM needs to extinguish.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I tell you what I can do I can give you the guys name and you can tell him, not me brother,maybe your qb should yell so they can hear him.
Can you please tell them it is classless to pipe in really loud music while our offense is on the field calling the cadence. Thanks!

Foot, you're not really letting him get to you are you? You're normally the calm, reasonable one on here lol. Not used to seeing you talk trash haha

Or you can just P them off like you did last year. That's good too.
I will tell you want should piss them off. The fact that a team that has never won a conference championship is talking trash should be enough. Three years ago North could not win the toilet bowl much less a game against TVille or west. Maybe just maybe the NM fans should close their mouths and hope they can catch west by surprise. Its funny how a team that finally wins some games can all of a sudden be so great. I am by NO means a west fan but they did beat my Reddogs two weeks ago and to think that NM can beat a team that beat us is CRAZY. NM fans stop drinking that Robbins "water" and come back to reality. If guys have become so great how bout calling up TVille and putting them on the schedule.

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
Daisy, you should read my first post on this thread. Like I said, the majority of NM fans are realists and know what we are up against this Friday night. But regardless of the outcome this week, whether we get run off the field or make a game of it, we've come a long way in the last 2 years. That can cause some folks to get carried away with their expectations.

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
Well they way nm4life is posting
Daisy, you should read my first post on this thread. Like I said, the majority of NM fans are realists and know what we are up against this Friday night. But regardless of the outcome this week, whether we get run off the field or make a game of it, we've come a long way in the last 2 years. That can cause some folks to get carried away with their expectations.
, we should call JK for yall and make reservations for the State Championship. Btw, if I read the records straight, we still own this conference until somebody takes it, are you game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT