ADVERTISEMENT

West Montgomery @ East Montgomery

I cant get the efmy site to work wither.

I would say at least 3,000 at this game

Last I remember this game was "irrelevant" to WM. So, if there were EM players over there what's the big deal? I guess this means that people from WM have to go to walmart in albemarle. I just don't get it! This game doesn't mean anything but BD sure has a lot to say about it. BD this question is for you, what do you do if EM actually wins?

I mean for real, he is going to have to go into hiding if EM wins. He has talked so much crap that he would never hear the end of it.

What else is there to talk about 91? And yes. Most people I know do go to Albemarle instead of Biscoe. This is just another game and most of us talk smack to opposing fans the week we play them. I won't have to worry about hiding. I'm man enough to take whatever would come my way if the eagles win. What are you prepared to do when West Montgomery rolls them like they have the last 10 years? Like I've said before. I'm at the same place most mornings, especially Saturday mornings with the same bunch of people solving the problems of the world.

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
There is no walmart on west side. He doesnt have to worry about wm losing.

It was just a question. If we get "rolled" I will still be here. Nothing else to talk about, this time tomorrow we will be watching the game.

Exactly. Its better that most west people go to biscoe to keep the $ in the county. Just my opinion.

West middle school somehow beat east. I think that was there only win. East went on to win the championship. Nothing on JV game yet.

West Middle's only win was against who???? I guess that means that they won the Montgomery County Middle School Championship....... As far as how they won I am guessing they had more points than the east middle school team.

You know what i mean...don't get me started on this board too.

No need to get too excited we still got 24 hours to go! I see you found you a buddy elsewhere too EM91...lol. Anybody got a JV score yet?

Wow... 53-16...... How'd they figure out how to win? How many sophomore and freshman players are on the varsity team??? Mmmmmmmm......... I'm guessing all the youth league, middle school players at West may develop as high schoolers.....

May I be the first to say......"It's Friday!" Game Time!

9550eef98e95b58490db55010b8f048f.jpg

Game day, looks like some of you stayed up all night.

Strike it, mark it, do whatever you want. Seeing the players in Troy sporting the letter jackets in McDonald's was showing their true colors. Biscoe has a McDonald's. Stay on that side of the river. It was done to send a message and it was received.
Really? Dude, you have to find something more important to do with your life. Stay on THAT side of the river?

I mean for real, he is going to have to go into hiding if EM wins. He has talked so much crap that he would never hear the end of it.
I think the game can be close but I am not hopeful of the outcome. That said, I wonder what BD does once football season is over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT