ADVERTISEMENT

West Montgomery @ East Montgomery

Bend quiuet 2 luong. Mr. Buzzard an Mr. BDee r da sam humeine bbieng. Eat Mongomary will wine by 24 paints. Dfince will jumped oft sized erey play. Eat will shot doun Wst ofince. Finale scoe is em 46 amd wst 0.
BDee is nout nyce. He ez mein to he's twen Mr. Buzzard. Xoxoxoxo to me frind, Mr. Buzzard. BDee leaves hims alone.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
Who was the parody poster from a few years ago? I think this is the same person/persons. Very similar. FYI, Buzzard and I are not the same individuals.

Reactions: Buzzard15
BD your still an idiot no matter which name you post under. I feel sorry for all the WM fans that have to include you as a member of that fan base. You haven't seen me hype my team but you have seen me back them and speak up when trash like you attacks them. I'm not worried about this game, whatever happens will happen. If we lose it will still not take away from what we have done this year. Our guys have put in the work and will continue to do so under this staff. Good luck to both teams.

If things keep going the way they are then they may have to play this game at 4:30! People, let's not make ourselves look like outsiders already think we are! Thugs and Rednecks! That only distracts the kids who have worked so hard to get to this point! If anybody has malicious intent please stay home! No matter which side you pull for! This is a time for the whole County to celebrate how good our 2 teams are! Not divide ourselves based on which side of Little River we live in!

If ya'll fool around and get my thread locked I WILL LOSE MY MIND! Please don't do that to me...lol
Your thread wont get locked, I cant believe it took this long for someone to go after BD. He constantly talks about how "irrelevant" certain teams/ players are, but yet he constantly initiates conversation about said " irrelevant" teams/players. Hard for it to work both ways. On to talk about this years teams and players.

Those guys on 3A know each other and they like to smack talk. They dish it out and can take it.

I am talking to everyone not just an individual poster.

The word idiot isn't nice. After all that trouble that Our Mom's went through to teach Us and We going to defile it on a Saturday on a message board on Halloween. Have mercy, lol

Last edited:
Never once called anyone an idiot, said anything negative about players. Yes, I said em has been irrelevant in 1A football. Zero playoff wins since 1995. If you think stating a fact is degrading in anyway then you need to stop following sports all together. Personal attacks...never. Making generalized statements about a fan base is all part of sports. I take it you are one that revels in participation trophies. Well, I for one think that the topic at hand is Friday night's game.

WM 35 em 7

I here ya BD what u do is worse than calling 1 person an idiot. You call out generations of guys who have worked their tails off. If some one from NS or EM had said anything negative about YOU ok. But they haven't talking football face it u are an .....

Last edited:
Never once called anyone an idiot, said anything negative about players. Yes, I said em has been irrelevant in 1A football. Zero playoff wins since 1995. If you think stating a fact is degrading in anyway then you need to stop following sports all together. Personal attacks...never. Making generalized statements about a fan base is all part of sports. I take it you are one that revels in participation trophies. Well, I for one think that the topic at hand is Friday night's game.

WM 35 em 7[/QUOTE
I here ya BD what u do is worse than calling 1 person an idiot. You call out generations of guys who have worked their tails off. If some one from NS or EM had said anything negative about YOU ok. But they haven't talking football face it u are an .....

BD is the problem everyone knows that. I don't have anything to say to him until he calls me or EM out. I would prefer talking football(check my post) .

Never once called anyone an idiot, said anything negative about players. Yes, I said em has been irrelevant in 1A football. Zero playoff wins since 1995. If you think stating a fact is degrading in anyway then you need to stop following sports all together. Personal attacks...never. Making generalized statements about a fan base is all part of sports. I take it you are one that revels in participation trophies. Well, I fore it one think that the topic at hand is Friday night's game.

WM 35 em 7
By the way south Davidson got beat last night and guess what every player on that team is relevant. You are relevant as well why don't you act like it.

Reactions: Sweaterfee
BD is obviously not an idiot as his sentence structure and vocabulary prove. I just think it is odd that he INITIATES negative comments about teams/ schools that are "below" his team's standards. I would liken it to Duke basketball boards constantly saying negative comments about Va. Tech even during weeks when they dont play Duke. Any way , Im sure he does it to ruffle peoples feathers and it works sometimes. Im sure if message boards existed in the late '80s / early 90's when EM had the better team, there would be some obnoxious fans pounding their chest as if the teams success was their own.

WM 35 em 7
There you go with another low blow with participation trophy. And you never getting personal is a straight up lie. I remember when I first came on this board you calling me and everybody from EM trailer trash. Basically what you do everytime you get on here is write a check your butt can't cash. Deana I'm sorry but BD is a trouble maker.

BD is obviously not an idiot as his sentence structure and vocabulary prove. I just think it is odd that he INITIATES negative comments about teams/ schools that are "below" his team's standards. I would liken it to Duke basketball boards constantly saying negative comments about Va. Tech even during weeks when they dont play Duke. Any way , Im sure he does it to ruffle peoples feathers and it works sometimes. Im sure if message boards existed in the late '80s / early 90's when EM had the better team, there would be some obnoxious fans pounding their chest as if the teams success was their own.

Just incase we want to get back to the game. Presale tickets are for sale in the main office until Friday at noon. Tickets are $ 5.00 for presale and at the door but presale will have there own gate for quicker entry. What ever the outcome we can all agree Montgomery County Wins. It will be worth 5 bucks just be a part of history. Just remember both teams have more games and have bigger goals. Just hope these young men stay healthy and show the true spirit of this county.

Good luck to all involved

Last edited:
Just incase we want to get back to the game. Presale tickets are for sale in the main office until Friday at noon. Tickets are $ 5.00 for presale and at the door but presale will have there own gate for quicker entry. What ever the outcome we can all agree Moore County Wins. It will be worth 5 bucks just be a part of history. Just remember both teams have more games and have bigger goals. Just hope these young men stay healthy and show the true spirit of this county.

Good luck to all involved
o_O??? How does "Moore County" win?

If ya'll fool around and get my thread locked I WILL LOSE MY MIND! Please don't do that to me...lol
An actual football question. I ve always known Jo was a great running back, but watching his hudl clips, his coverage skills as a DB are next level good. Who is he getting looks from ? (college wise)

Some basic information heading into the game:

West Montgomery (10-0) - 425 Points For and 86 Points Against
East Montgomery (9-1) - 369 Points For and 179 Points Against

For those who think Score Comparisons mean anything (It doesn't in my opinion)

Versus # 3 and # 4 in the Conference

WM - 42-15 over North Stanly
WM - 42-6 over North Moore

EM - 45-35 over North Stanly
EM - 27-24 over North Moore

West Montgomery Key Statistical Leaders:

Jackson Dozier - 60 of 120 Passing (50%) for 1,092 yards w/ 17 TD's and 2 Int's

Jo Leake - 77 Carries for 826 yards (10.7 avg.) and 14 TD's
Fred Lomax - 101 Caries for 802 yards (7.9 avg.) and 12 TD's

QJ Edwards - 16 Receptions for 257 yards (16.1 avg.) and 4 TD's
Cameron Moore - 14 Receptions for 288 yards (20.6 avg.) and 6 TD's

East Montgomery Key Statistical Leaders:

Colby Manor - 38 of 69 Passing (55%) for 684 yards w/ 7 TD's and 5 Int's
Gavin Watts - 31 of 46 Passing (67%) for 642 yards w/ 7 TD's and 2 Int's

Aaron Flowers - 119 Carries for 998 yards (8.4 avg.) and 12 TD's
Courtney McKinney - 44 Carries for 563 yards (12.8 avg.) and 8 TD's
Colby Manor - 90 Carries for 527 yards (5.9 avg.) and 7 TD's

Cam Watkins - 13 Receptions for 252 yards (19.4 avg.) and 6 TD's
Courtney McKinney - 16 Receptions for 455 yards (28.4) and 4 TD's
Brendon Collett - 18 Receptions for 214 yards (11.9 avg.) and 1 TD

Looks to be a bunch of talented kids on both teams. As always, the game will come down to who controls the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, overall defense, and limiting turnovers and penalties.

P.S. I put kid's names and stats up (available publicly on MaxPreps) to congratulate them and to glorify God for providing them with such talent. Please do not use this information to speak negatively on any of these kids if you have such an inclination.

Last edited:
Great job Fanatic..and congratulations to MoCo for raising such talented young men. As a community we have much to be proud of no matter who wins Friday night. This will be the best game of the season to date! Friday can't come soon enough.....

I'd say you pretty well have that covered. The only difference I see is that you have most of Easts heavy hitters listed where I see West has many more weapons not listed. Then there's that one stat no one can measure, the heart. I can see a close game but West takes it with their Defense play. Good post.

We spread the ball around to so many kids, I tried to focus on some of the bigger numbers as best as I could. Probably the best job Eddins has done to date as the WM coach with keeping so many talented kids involved and happy. You can see a play call at times where it is like he realizes it and says to himself I need to get the ball in x's hands. Great problem to have in my opinion spud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT