ADVERTISEMENT

West Montgomery @ Albemarle

I really don't look for a very large crowd this afternoon. Being as a lot of fans will still be at work. Also feel sorry for the booster club. I'm sure they were counting on this game as a big money maker. Maybe some people can at least make the second half when they get off work. Go Dogs.

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
I really don't look for a very large crowd this afternoon. Being as a lot of fans will still be at work. Also feel sorry for the booster club. I'm sure they were counting on this game as a big money maker. Maybe some people can at least make the second half when they get off work. Go Dogs.

Hopefully Buddy one of the six people there will keep us updated on the score.

Wow..... Is somebody butt hurt??? I don't guess the fact the WM is clearly better coached, conditioned and executed better had anything to do with the fact that your bullpups got taken to the woodshed once again?? Get ready for round two this afternoon. I know you are somewhat of a parody poster but geez man... give it up. The days of Albemarle dominance are over. Accept that and move on.

Our "dominance" days are over? Man Please! We have wrecked 1AA/A for the past 20+ years and we slide for 3 years and our dominance is over? Get out of here! We have had 5 coaches in 7 years: 2009(Baxter), 2010-2012 (Atkins), 2013(S.Smith), 2014(Talber), 2015(Smith). Even in 2013 with Mr. Pants on the ground, we made it to the Western Regional finials....even though we got our butts kicked. You made it to the SC and got ROCKED! Big ups to J.K.

You are better coached there's no doubt about that, and that's no knock on Smith(current) and the assistants, but once we get our feet under us, it will be back to normal...Enjoy it while it last's, but you still have nothing to show for your "Dominance" of the YVC. We have 5 SC and you have 3 or 4 YVC "Conference" championships and 2 State Final "Runner Ups".

Second place is not a winner!

Playing the game @ 4:30 is just more ammunition for the school board to use to close down the school. If it is that dangerous play the game but only allow parents of the players and students to attend the game. Years ago I went and watched South Meck and West Charlotte play at Memorial Stadium . There were probably three times the number of fans there than what will be at the game this afternoon and there was no trouble at all. They did use metal detectors at the gate and the police was visible in the stadium. It's sad that it has come to this but it seems to be the world we live in now.

What is this? The calm before the storm?

Albemarle comes out and pimp slaps West Montgomery...

Ok..MG radio is not broadcasting this game is anyone else?? Really don't wanna miss this one but I can't get there this early.

First I would like to congradulate WM on the win. They have some good athletes and great coaching. We have a few good athletes and lousy coaching. We all know Smith is just putting in his time for retirement. All the coaches just stand on the sideline like they are at a funeral.
The score could have been much worse except for Eddins calling the dogs off and all the penalties for WM. Be glad when this season is over. Never thought I would say that.
WM could win the west but they really need to clean those penalties up. However I don't see who ever wins the west beating either WRH or JK. Just being honest.
Albemarle has no team speed, can't tackle and the offensive line is the worst I have ever seen. NO coaching. Period. Also no discipline. Again no coaching.

Last edited:
That's the first game in awhile where WM has actually had that many "Holding" calls. Not sure what that was about.

45-14 WM wins an ugly one. They have certainly played better but a W is a W.
Buzzard, I thought west played pretty dang good. If my memory serves me right albemarle only got one first down on our defense until we put second string in in the forth. I was standing with a t-ville fan and he was very impressed by our guys saying the had the complete package all the way around. I thought the player from albemarle pretty much showed everyone why the game was moved to 430 with his actions tonight!

Reactions: Buzzard15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT