ADVERTISEMENT

West Montgomery @ Albemarle

Buzzard, they put up 35 in the second quarter alone against NM, which is what NS scored in the game. They also put up 27 in the second quarter against West Stanly. I forgot how many Albemarle scored on WS. As slow as the 1st quarter has been, the 2nd quarter has seen some real damage done by WM.

Buzzard, they put up 35 in the second quarter alone against NM, which is what NS scored in the game. They also put up 27 in the second quarter against West Stanly. I forgot how many Albemarle scored on WS. As slow as the 1st quarter has been, the 2nd quarter has seen some real damage done by WM.
Keep talking.

Reactions: Buzzard15
Keep talking.

Actually, I've not been talking at all. You're the one talking about what Albemarle has got for us and how we don't want any of some of your players from a physical standpoint and on and on and on. You are the one who started this thread and has been talking for a week. Its just about time for the talking to start.

@WMFootballFanatic now you know WM will win this game. 30 -10 is my prediction.

But Next year; and I've said it last year, give us two years to clean house, and we will have us a football game. We are in that second year.

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
I can only hope that the game is that close (30-10). This score will be whatever West Montgomery wants it to be. I don't believe Albemarle will score 10 and I certainly don't believe we will hold West to 30. The best advice that I can give on this one is.....just stay home and save your money or hang out at Wally World. :D:D

Reactions: WMFootballFanatic
@WMFootballFanatic now you know WM will win this game. 30 -10 is my prediction.

But Next year; and I've said it last year, give us two years to clean house, and we will have us a football game. We are in that second year.

There always seems to be one person from every team that asks for it Sway. We can already see who its gone be this week with Spike! @10pm...its on! :)

Now we can finally discuss this game. I know nothing really about Albemarle except what I read here and how they have stacked up against teams early in the season. I have no doubt, we will get their absolute best. Really looking forward to it.

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
Fanatic,

If the boys come out like they did tonight, they will be very difficult to play.

That's coming out like we expected them to play all along. Fast and focused. I liked it. Not that many penalties. I hope to see that continue because you are absolutely correct.

They looked like men among boys against Union Academy! 70 without even trying? Albemarle better be prepared! I'm sure they will be though. Should be a close one! Atleast for the 1st qtr....

I really don't see it being that bad. After what happened to JK, no one should be getting all big-headed.

West Montgomery is going to walk the dog on Albemarle let's just be honest here! But until West Montgomery get that State Championship ring, they will always be little brother trying to prove something to big brother! But big brother has been there and don't that 6 technically but 5 officially :p.

There is a zero % chance of rain next Friday, but I never trust the weather man.....and I certainly don't trust the score against Union Academy!

Writing this post just made me change my mind about the score. Albemarle 30 West Montgomery 10!

This games should be interesting.

I just hope we have a better game plan than we did against EM. Chunking the DW has let our athletes get their foot under them. We could have easily beat West Stanly if we chunked that DW earlier. Even if we had Emery and Bennett back that game, I don't think it would have mattered.

If the coaches are reading this "WATCH FOR THE SQUIB KICK BY GOD!"

I'm sure Eddins will have some new wrinkles especially saved up for Albemarle. Thursday night was our most complete performance, but let's face it, UA is not the most competitive of opponents. There's still plenty of work to do to get to where we want to be. There will also be multiple undefeated teams in the West 1AA this year, more than likely, so the possibility of going on the road in the playoffs is increased this year. WM just needs to work on improving with each game. Next up just happens to be Albemarle.

I agree! WM seems to be having fun, finally!! And I am aware that the last few teams are not on the winning side of things but that builds confidence! Especially when the other teams fans talk trash! It makes the wins even more rewarding! It kind of reminds me of the first time Carolina Panthers great Brad Hoover was coaching Union Academy and Coach Eddins introduced himself to Coach Hoover saying "Hi, I'm Coach Eddins" and Hoovers response was "That's nice..". Let's just say Hoover paid for that comment that season and the next when he was coaching Marvin Ridge. The moral to the story? Don't poke a sleeping Warrior with a stick!

This game would be a great opportunity to meet some more Albemarle posters. Always great to be able to place a face to a name. Hope I can make this one. Haven't seen much football this year.
If You come over where Buddy and the NCC sits walk down to the front row to Your left . Usually there is a Man taking pictures beside Me. I'm the gigantic one

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
We have 3 Games coming up that will decide if The Dogs can get at least in the top 5 of the YVC. Underdogs or not This Team will have to make good plays without many penalties

I like your continued confidence Spike. I disagree with almost everything you say, but you are a great fan for your team. :) That is the way it is supposed to be.

Hopefully the weather will dry the field out and it won't be a factor. Regardless of the record Albemarle has you have to account for the history of this game. You go to Albemarle you have to expect at least three or four head scratchers. Hopefully, it won't affect the outcome of the game. Good luck to the players and coaching staffs of each team. No injuries and no drama. WM will give you guys one hell of a gate.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Is this game homecoming at AHS by any chance? I assume not given the opponent but if not, does anybody know when homecoming is? Thanks.

Thanks, had hoped to attend homecoming but the WM game is the only one I can get to this fall. Before the season started figured this would be the one to watch but of course the NM game may be more competitive. Oh well. . . .

I really didn't want to come to this game. After seeing the thomasville game I didn't want to see Albemarle play no more this year. Both teams looked bad. If it wasn't for our class reunion this week I wouldn't have attended. Guess I've gotten spoiled looking at the Mallard Creek, Vance, Hough, Butler, etc. Well bulldog fans the 1994 team and class of 1995 will be in the house. The ones that turn the football program around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT