ADVERTISEMENT

West Mont.

WMBEAST

Oct 21, 2014
Heard the Warriors have had a few kids to move in. Good players too. They already have 18 starters coming back. Could they be the best time in the state? I know for a fact that they have had 3 really really good players to move in.

That is certainly good news. But you do hear rumors about that kind of stuff all the time. Time will tell. But, Wallace Rose Hill is the best team in the state until they are beaten. Nobody in 1AA could do it this year. And I hear they return just as many as WM so there is still work to be done. Those players moving in will have to be real good to even get on the field. Maybe they can replace the few losing to graudation.
This post was edited on 1/23 8:53 AM by WMFootballFanatic

I dont know about WM but word is some players from NS are transferring to Albemarle by next year we will see if that happens lol

Wait a second. You mean to tell me that Swain isn't the only school in the state that gets transfers? Shocker...

I think we are going to meet up this year around the 3rd round. Good luck to the Warriors in '15.

That's funny. My son came home the night west beat the hell out of NS and said he came to the side line and told one of the coaches his daddy wanted to come play for WM. Alb. Better hope they get some transfers they going to need all the help they can get, hope coach Jackson goes over there too. But the sad thing is the out come will be the same ALOT to a Little!!!! You can take NS and Alb. TDs and put them together and it still does not add up to how bad WM beat one of them.

Beast sounds like you might have a little inside scoop there. Like to know who you are my friend. The Warrior have been hard at work they started 2 weeks ago and the kids are fired up. They are breaking it down on " COME GET SOME" I like it!!!!! Coach told them everyone going to be after you cause the word around the state is that you are the best so tell EVERYONE to "COME GET SOME"

I know this if Ralph had the chance to go to A-Town he would be gone. The mentality to win at Albemarle is big and he knows it's one of the premier jobs in 1a.football. But is he what the dogs are use to there coaches of old worked those kids hard.If Antonio transfered they would be better then you would see the difference where more would be put on the team than the player. And the kid would be more respected because his numbers wouldn't be inflated. Now if he went to West behind that power house online they have then his numbers could be solid.

I don't know if Williams would be about to play for coach Eddins WMbeast.... Eddins is the discipline, TEAM first type guy and just by watching him and and actions it looks like he is a ME type guy. Not taking anything from the kid cause he is one hell of a player but if he could by in to the warrior way and would come to West Montgomery what a player he could be!!!!! Ifs and buts was candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas

Lol Know! I think the kid gets a bum rap he can't help it if his line is weak. Most backs are only as good as the guys up front. Now him playing for CoachEddins would be good for him all the way around. It would show that he is a legit D1 prospect and he might even take some touches away from Lomax.

I could see Antonio in that offense as a dive back he would pound people behind that line would give West a solid inside game.

Originally posted by js2000:

I dont know about WM but word is some players from NS are transferring to Albemarle by next year we will see if that happens lol
If they go from North to Albemarle they will be required to move in the district. I would be careful to attempt to do so without the actually doing this because I think people are going to be watching everything in detail at Albemarle after last season.

Originally posted by gal durnit:
Wait a second. You mean to tell me that Swain isn't the only school in the state that gets transfers? Shocker...

I think we are going to meet up this year around the 3rd round. Good luck to the Warriors in '15.
Isn't the complaint about Swain that students "transfer" in without moving residences? Every school in the state has students move into and out of the district. Obviously some more than others. Not moving schools and playing sports is an item the NCHSAA does not want to get involved in but is inching toward doing so. 365 day sit out from enrollment date in the new school is the the way that is often discussed.

Tango,

I was just playing but the ones complaining about it don't have a clue. Whenever transfers happen that you refer too those students reside in Swain County. The ones complaining about that also ignore the fact that Swain loses just as many to transfer if not more than they gain for example this year.

I don't put much stock in transfers to Albemarle. Last year there was a lot of talk about #10 from NS coming to Albemarle like it was a done deal. Never happened. In fact I can't remember the last time we had a transfer to Albemarle. We just have to go with what we have in our district and make the most of it. By god we haven't done half bad. Go Dogs

I don't put a lot of stock in it either Buddy. You hear these rumors all the time. We'll see I guess.

A few transfers to WM???? Iff this is true they'll have to earn it for sure. Interested too hear more about this. Footnatic is right we hear about this transfer thingy allll the time, can't wait........

Honestly, Albemarle doesn't need any transfers. Period. We have plenty of talent and decent numbers. Period. The only thing Albemarle needs are coaches. Period.

And for people throwing shots saying "You can combine Albemarle and NS together and still not have enough TD's to beat WM", win 5 State Championships and then come back and holla. #ShotsFired

You're a little sensative aren't you Sway? As long as WM stays grounded I look for them to beat everyone in the YVC next season by multiple TD's.

Originally posted by sway1532:
Honestly, Albemarle doesn't need any transfers. Period. We have plenty of talent and decent numbers. Period. The only thing Albemarle needs are coaches. Period.

And for people throwing shots saying "You can combine Albemarle and NS together and still not have enough TD's to beat WM", win 5 State Championships and then come back and holla. #ShotsFired
#Period

Sensitive
confused0006.r191677.gif
I don't know, maybe....

WM will be very very good this year. But I also look for Albemarle to be the only one in the YVC to have multiple SC next year.
smokin.r191677.gif

Ran into coach Hamilton at Wal Mart last week, sway. Said he wasn't sure if he would be back next year, but bet money he will. He's been here 12 years. My how time flies. Didn't know if coach Talbert would be back, but bet money he will. Like you said all we need is some new asst coaches and we will be good to go.

@Sway. You won't hear 99% of wm followers talking bad about albemarle lol. And as far as being the #1 & 2 team in 1aa this year id have to give it too WRH & JK. Just my opinion.........

I agree. He is an outstanding FB coach who gets a lot out of his players. He must be doing things the right way. Otherwise the kids would not come out for FB. Keeping him will be the best thing you can do to keep the program going in a positive direction..

Heard on the street that a couple f boys from SS were (one a WR) were moving here. Boy that told me they were doing offseason conditioning with the team. He said we'll see if they can keep up. Nip it know anything?

Hey spud. You can tell coach Eddings that he better start looking for a replacement for Albemarle on his schedule. Think the local school board is getting ready to close AHS. Sad day indeed.
P.s. However the NCC will live on in infamity!!!!!
This post was edited on 1/29 9:43 PM by Buddy Rich

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT