ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth 19 AC Reynolds 13

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
I don't know much about AC Reynolds this year, I do know West Forsyth lost a great RB and they will be replacing him and the QB this season. They do have a nice returning OLINE and a stout defensive front but I don't think they can be as good as last year unless they have some up & coming talent with the skilled positions.

I think AC Reynolds lost a great RB as well (his name was Max) CORRECTION- MAX GUEST IS BACK..... Now, on paper...they have a lot of returning players.

West has beaten ACR the last few times but I'm going with AC Reynolds on their home field.

Last edited:
Reynolds RB Max Guest is back this year after being injured all of last season. They are also bringing in a top transfer QB who is being recruited at the p4 level. Their defense should be good too. I think Reynolds is the favorite but it will be a good game.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Wow, I thought Max Guest graduated, definitely like them vs West this Friday. THANKS...Correction Made

Page just scrimmaged WF on Friday, and they looked pretty good in some spots, but also very mistake prone in others. A decent amount of penalties and other miscues that cost them. Page had their fair share too. Seemed like a competitive match up. Both teams ended the night with 2 scores each.

Page just scrimmaged WF on Friday, and they looked pretty good in some spots, but also very mistake prone in others. A decent amount of penalties and other miscues that cost them. Page had their fair share too. Seemed like a competitive match up. Both teams ended the night with 2 scores each.
I worry about West Forsyth at QB, As a diehard West Fan....we just haven't had a QB above average(all have been avg. for a decade or more)... Just "Mid" as the students say. If we could have had one of those East Forsyth QB's or even a couple of Reagan or Davie QB's. They could finally get over that 2nd or 3rd round playoff hump. The RB's have been excellent over the years but when are we going to find a Div-1 QB. It's frustrating because they've had great O-Lines as well....

Last edited:
Reactions: Deacsfan
Simmons has West Forsyth favored by 5pts. I don’t see that, they should be an underdog. His SOS/Rankings definitely based on last year.

Max Guest is going to be a problem for West.

Reactions: Deacsfan
Great road win, the Titans could have a great year. Excellent performance from the O-Line and the defense is stout. The coaching was fantastic and the Titans were ready.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Last edited:
Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT