ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth (6-0) vs East Forsyth (6-0)

The only coverage that I know of is WSJS 600am. If anybody knows a stream, please reveal.

The only coverage that I know of is WSJS 600am. If anybody knows a stream, please reveal.
There is no stream. Nick Stevens over at HSOT said Winston-Salem Forsyth schools don’t allow live streaming of their games.

Oh I agree,
That is the scariest thing for West Forsyth! How will the defense react to East QB Lyles! He’s a State Champion QB MVP. This guy is fire when he’s on his game; seems to always get 3rd down and makes huge plays in crucial situations. That’s the one category where EAST has a decisive edge.
Now, West QB Ferguson has thrown a TD every game, he completed 9 of 13 last week, so they will mix it up! West has two nice WR’s... Ferguson has to play really good to win.
Coach Snow does not call the plays anymore and it seems to be a positive. West finally has a RB who’s not beat up going into this game like the past few years. G’Mone only carried it 8 times for a 133yds last week. Those days when Bobby Clark & Darion Slade, who were beat down by game 6 hopefully are over.

If you're playing football at all on any level and not beat up by game 6 there's an issue. EF had people beat up as well going into those games against WF.

Appreciate the rival win or lose. Make no excuses.

RELAX! I've been watching Football in this State for years. I just call them like I see them. I picked West to win the CPC back in June and I'm sticking by my pick. East struggles with the run this year and this is the best West Forsyth team they have had in the last 10 years in my mind so with that evidence why would I not pick West?

Everyone keeps cracking on me about the 7v7 comments okay haha. This was my point. I knew the West running game would be unbelievable this season with those MONSTERS up front and one of the top 3 RBs in the Triad in my mind in #1. When I saw that West could throw the ball too unlike years past I thought they were now a very dangerous team. I'm not saying West has the best passing game in the State or even in this game. I give that edge to East QB #4 but when I saw that they could complete balls down field on obvious passing situations and have the best Oline in the Triad thats what I based my pick off of.

Now for my pick. East Forsyth was exposed last week. If the Eagles don't clean up the mistakes in the run game on defense and West can get in 3rd and 2 all night East Forsyth is in trouble. I see that happening more than last week. Not trying to offend anyone just saying what I think. If they come out and prove me wrong I will be here to say I was wrong but until then West is still number 1 in the conference this year. East Forsyth is smaller at LB this year than last and West is much bigger up front than last. Hoping for a great game! See you guys tomorrow night!

For starters our DL has to be on par in size and ability not our LB. Our DL needs to keep our LB clean to make plays (not sure how much size makes a difference unless we're undersized and we're not).

Your 7 on 7 for teams prognosis is problematic because based on that alone then Northern Guilford should beat us if we played. We lost to them in 7 on 7 last year and this year.

Basically talking is over and it's time to play. Win or lose I'll be on here. Safe travels to everyone coming. Hope the game is as epic as it's build up.

If you're playing football at all on any level and not beat up by game 6 there's an issue. EF had people beat up as well going into those games against WF.

Appreciate the rival win or lose. Make no excuses.
Not quite, I’m saying this...West hasn’t had a stable of backs like other teams each year. They have two really nice RBs this year but NOT 3 or 4 talented backs like East Forsyth has enjoyed nearly every year(a very talented area), West usually has one back... that’s it. That one guy really can’t get hurt, but you know they are going to get banged up, so Stop! Nobody is making any excuses especially when West beat East(2017) at the Eagles Nest with one back.

Last edited:
21-10 half... West Forsyth drove the ball deep on every drive! West QB Ferguson looks amazing, he’s come a long way! The 6’6 Senior completed nearly every pass. G’mone is great! So fast, he’s turning the corner on East. Lots of Football left! East Lyles is a nice running QB, he’s kept them in it..

Last edited:
Quick halftime analysis lol

both teams are able to do what they want offensively. The difference is West is more consistent with their play calling and East Forsyth is not. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

East #1 is out right now with a shoulder/arm injury.

So their QB and RB are injured. Some bad luck for the eagles here.

Oh well there goes the they dont have a running back theory. East is weak up front on d. Lets go ahead and establish that when they face quality running teams they get handled.

34-31 West, Furious comeback by East Forsyth showing Championship Toughness! Wow! They woke up..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT