ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth 36 Oak Grove 10

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
Simmons has West as 5pt favorite... I know Oak Ridge is really good and has a terrific QB & RB. West QB Riley Horton must have another big night along with that Titan Defense. "Trap Game" .... before #1 Weddington comes to town and that could get ugly in 2 weeks.

Simmons has West as 5pt favorite... I know Oak Ridge is really good and has a terrific QB & RB. West QB Riley Horton must have another big night along with that Titan Defense. "Trap Game" .... before #1 Weddington comes to town and that could get ugly in 2 weeks.
Would take West Forsyth minus five 'till the goats and cows meander back to their lodging facility.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
This series has been interesting. West Forsyth won the first two years in convincing fashion. Oak Grove won two years ago and last year the game was highly competitive.

West usually has a size advantage in the trenches over most teams they play. If their qb situation has been upgraded they are the favorite without a doubt.

That said I'll be trying to make this one and hope to see a good game between two quality teams.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
So, I'm hearing that this game in televised... I'm guessing it's the MY48 Channel or something local... Does anybody know exactly who is televising this game.

The 2-0 Titans have looked impressive! They got some dudes that are put together… A Big Team and now they host the #1 team in the State… Weddington

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT