ADVERTISEMENT

West Caldwell playing 3a with 1a numbers.

yea well at least you made 4 pages out of this subject, thats more than last year i think. Maybe next year it will make 5, maybe the game will be close, so we can talk about football next week.

Im Trump all the way myself! But called a snowflake lol. Its all fun! Hell im to lazy to walk over there anyway. Besides I'll spend some time on the other side line before and durring half with friends!

Reactions: Burkeforreal
They played one short series to keep them focused! Back- ups started playing in second qt

Hopefully the right man lands there. That's a school that should be a 7 or 8 win season on a regular basis.

Hopefully the right man lands there. That's a school that should be a 7 or 8 win season on a regular basis.

This job is way more than just about the coach. Its the higher up that needs fixing so all sports can progress. Wonder how they got Anderson to come to WC. Well when you got a AD that cares more about other sports than others it will NEVER be fixed till he's gone. Do you see WC going after and spending the money to get a state title winning coach for football? HELL NO!
And if this Anderson is anything like the last 1, no good basketball players that wanna really play will touch that football field. Hell Danny held summer workouts at the exact same time football workouts was just to keep them away from it. WC needs to be clean sweep the hell out from the top to the bottom!

Billy Anderson won't stop any kid from playing football, nobody can blame basketball for the football not winning how can u expect West to win when the middle school hasn't won a game in 4 yrs? Nobody at West gets out in the community to keep kids motivated to win that's exactly wjy I say Monty Simmons is the answer at this point.

Reactions: Steelers71
If Coach English can do it, another coach can also. The athletes are in the area, and the right man will change things.

If Coach English can do it, another coach can also. The athletes are in the area, and the right man will change things.
Chip English had the Athlete's to succeed. He seen this coming thats why he bailed out! I told everybody wc was just a stepping stone for him. Thats why he didnt give a shit about the middle school team being coached by a total idiot. I really dont think any coach could have won with the talent level and the tough conference. Monty would be a good coach, but IMO there's noway in hell he's leaving to come WC, besides like Mac wouldn't give a Hibriten guy HC at WC. Thats just....funny!

Last edited:
I don't think so. Not if Mac has anything to do with it. Heard those 2 not to fond of each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
This next football hire will speak volumes of West Caldwell's desired direction. The pressure is on the AD and Principal!

I talked to him personally not to a source. He will be at the Hibriten game tonight if you want to talk to him.

I'm not agreeing with tardCav, but if I'm Monty I'm denying contacting them as well.....he doesn't want to get fired by WI and then West Caldwell not hire him......I'm not saying he's lying but it is never in a coaches best interest to tell anyone what his plans are when he is currently employed.

Should be at least a dozen coaches or former coaches at this game tonight. Maybe WC could setup an interview booth down on the track

Reactions: beamer24
BL1 if patsfball got in at West side, lookout. The Black/Blue game would have meaning once again. lol

Reactions: BL1
I would bring my NCpreps team with me!

Blue Ridge Tire - Equipment Manager
IcardCav - Public Relations :)
Beamer - General Manager
Cheerduck - OC
BL1 - DC
Doss - western Nc/Tenn area recruiter

I like defense!!! Love watching Mackey on the sidelines. Watch him Friday night. He is as passionate about the game and those kids as anyone I have seen in high school football!!

I've heard he's in the running for the Lincolnton job. Don't know how accurate the information is but his name seems to be mentioned a lot with openings around this area.
From what I hear he isn't happy down there, I hear Lincolnton wants him but I hear he wants the west job he would have his work cut out for him at either spot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT