ADVERTISEMENT

West Caldwell HS Boys Basketball Coach job opening?

SOBX COACH

Dec 24, 2010
Any word on the newly posted job opening for Head Boys Basketball Coach at West Caldwell HS?

icardcav3 it was you said on Feb 26 to be patient little grass hopper big things were in the works, looks like all that may have fell through.

icardcav3 it was you said on Feb 26 to be patient little grass hopper big things were in the works, looks like all that may have fell through.
Still waiting on a job to open up for his wife for some reason this is getting drug out way longer then it should be so hopefully everything works out.

They would have created a position for her by now. They're from there and can make it happen. Guess it won't and who could blame him for not leaving EC anyway. Got a great gig there and are ingrained in the community. Only school to win a 1A state championship in the past several years from a traditional school. Not a charter or prep academy.

They would have created a position for her by now. They're from there and can make it happen. Guess it won't and who could blame him for not leaving EC anyway. Got a great gig there and are ingrained in the community. Only school to win a 1A state championship in the past several years from a traditional school. Not a charter or prep academy.
everything is still in progress.

What is the name of the school Billy Anderson is at and how did they do this year. What is his record since he's been there. I think he has won a state championship with the school he is at is that correct.

East Carteret. Yes he won the first state title there in 2015. Played at West Caldwell and was on the East/West All Star team. Has done a great job at East. Good luck if ya'll get him back home.

You would have thought with West Caldwell's past success they would have found a coach. So why are they not getting a coach hired.:mad:

Is it whom you all hoped or a new face? My money is the guy from Avery. That just resigned last week.

I will be surprised if they get anyone good, they just can't close the deal out there for some reason. what is the guy from Avery's history.

He won at Avery, that's all I know. Not big time, but winning there is good no matter how you cut it.

well that's maybe who they get, I wasn't looking for them to make a good hire. they just can't get it done.

Haven't posted in a while, but I know for a fact the job has been offered to a college basketball assistant coach. I won't name any names out of respect for him and his current position, but just thought I'd share that tidbit of info.

Haven't posted in a while, but I know for a fact the job has been offered to a college basketball assistant coach. I won't name any names out of respect for him and his current position, but just thought I'd share that tidbit of info.
Welcome back, don’t stay away so long.

To
True but he's not the number 1 choice

Last edited:
If the guy I know took the job, he'd have a legit coaching staff, I guarantee that, probably some other college assistants coming with him. The guy wants to win big, win now and be a part of a winning program, he wouldn't take the job otherwise. West Caldwell would be blessed to get him, I know that much.

We'll see how it shakes out. WC has a rich history and tradition, I'm sure the options are plentiful. Good luck to whoever accepts the position.

Well I don't know who the Warriors will get but I hope it's Billy Anderson, but it may not be so I just hope they make a good decision and get a quality coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT