ADVERTISEMENT

West Cabarrus New HC

NCFBScout

Aug 18, 2022
West Cabarrus has hired former Salisbury state championship winning HC Brian Hinson to lead the program. This is a grand slam hire for the Wolverines. It will take a few years, but if the community gets behind him and is patient, they will make noise in the future

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Looks like we posted this at the same time. Maybe Dana can take mine down.

West Cabarrus has hired former Salisbury state championship winning HC Brian Hinson to lead the program. This is a grand slam hire for the Wolverines. It will take a few years, but if the community gets behind him and is patient, they will make noise in the future
Wow, this is a great hire for WC.

Well done by the admin over there selecting Coach Hinson.

That is a great hire. he will bring some stability and im sure he will prob draw some kids to come to West and Keep kids there. I am sure he will get everything out of his west cabarrus athletes so This is the BEST hire they could of made

Reactions: Sportsnut17
State Championship within the next four years for WC... He is that good!
While I believe Coach Hinson is a great hire, He has a lot of work to do at West Cabarrus so A state title in next 4 years is doable if all things work n come together but I think it be more 5-6-7 years before I think they could but if they go 3A then I think % go up higher imo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT