ADVERTISEMENT

West Cabarrus High

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
Does anyone know if the football field and stadium completed. I’m sure this place will be state of the Art. I wouldn’t mind checking out a game just to see how everything looks.

West Cabarrus 2020 football schedule

8-21 Huss
8-28 @ Green Level
9-4 Shelby
9-11 Providence Day
9-18 Statesville
9-25 @ Jay M Robinson
10-4 Cox Mill
10-9 Concord
10-16 @ AL Brown
10-23 NW Cabarrus
10-30 @ Central Cabarrus

Appears to be a stout schedule but mostly home games. It will be interested to see if this team could be the team to beat in this county in the future.

Shelby is a loss, easy. Not sure of everyone else...no worries though, they won't be the only team taking a L from Shelby this year...

I should worded it better that could West Cabarrus be the team to beat in their conference possibly 3 or more years down the road. Time will tell about that.

This year without a senior class should be a struggle

New schools have pretty much proven that success in the first year is pretty difficult. That’s to be expected, especially when you’re missing a class or two of kids.

The real judgement is where they are in years 2 thru 4. If they are bottom dwellers after the 3rd year, then it is time to be concerned.

I have them going around 6-6 , 7-6 this season personally

Gentry is a smart coach and will have his guys ready! I’m sure he has put together a great staff. Also Some of his players have already played for his already player for his even if it was JV.

Also West Cabarrus will draw a lot of good talent in the area they are in and drawing for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT