ADVERTISEMENT

West Brunswick

Any news on this job? It was one that opened and posted early.
I’ve heard rumblings of a few guys with ties to the 910 area.

Is West Brunswick a good job? Would a new HC be able to hire his own staff? Seems like a job that only attracts old timers who just want to live closer to the beach.

I’ve heard rumblings of a few guys with ties to the 910 area.

Is West Brunswick a good job? Would a new HC be able to hire his own staff? Seems like a job that only attracts old timers who just want to live closer to the beach.
They have great facilities and can win as shown by the Coach Hickman. You would not have much ability to hire on campus coaches due to lack of turnover with teaching positions. So, putting together a staff will be tough. It's a good paying job for NC too. It will be interesting to see who gets it.

This is a big move. Clayton to West Brunswick is an interesting move. WB has nice faciliites, good student population, and the beach. Must be paying well there now too. Johnston county pays better then Wake for coaching supplements I thought. Anyway, hope he does well there,

This is a big move. Clayton to West Brunswick is an interesting move. WB has nice faciliites, good student population, and the beach. Must be paying well there now too. Johnston county pays better then Wake for coaching supplements I thought. Anyway, hope he does well there,
Probably preparing for the day that he retires from NC and can easily drive across the line and work in SC

Probably preparing for the day that he retires from NC and can easily drive across the line and work in SC
Most definitely. I don't know how long he has until retirement, but that is my best bet as well. Nice 20K bump at a minimum in Horry County.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT