ADVERTISEMENT

Wesley Wilson

Bandit_9

Dec 7, 2001
For some reason I can't get on gopack.com from here at school, but was told he received one of the mvp awards for non scholarship players during the annual red-white spring football game. I spoke to Wesley yesterday, and he seemed very happy and is looking forward to fall practice.

Salmon5, maybe you could include the story from gopack.com...Congratulations, Wesley. HCA is very proud.

Here are the awards listed on gopack.com

SPRING AWARDS:
OVERALL AWARDS:
King of the Boards Curtis Crouch, OG (offense) James Martin, LB (defense)
Most Valuable Non-Scholarship Player John Kane, FB/Andrew Evans, (offense) WR Wesley Wilson, CB (defense)
Leadership Marcus Stone, QB (offense) Pat Lowery, LB (defense)
Second Effort Award Jamelle Eugene, HB (offense) Willie Young, DE (defense)
Top Newcomer Mike Greco, QB/Jamelle Eugene, HB(offense) Ted Larsen, DT (defense)
Big Hitter John Kane, FB(offense) Pat Lowery, LB (defense)
Most Outstanding Player Andre Brown, HB (offense) Pat Lowery, LB (defense)
Most Dominant Leroy Harris, C (offense) (no defense award)
This post was edited on 4/12 3:41 PM by salmon5if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 4/12 3:42 PM by salmon5if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

when they released the depth chart i looked for his name under running backs but i didnt know he got moved over to corner. Congrats and i hope to see him from the stands next year.
This post was edited on 4/13 5:45 PM by APAHillif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I think he was moved to corner in the Fall. According to my April 2006 edition of "The Wolfpacker", he's one of 7 cornerbacks listed on the roster. He's third on the 2006 Spring depth chart at right corner.

Hey - last year he wasn't listed at all - so we're excited about seeing his name in print.....ALTHOUGH they mispelled Harrells (they put Harold's) HA!

I've actually sent the correction via email today so hopefully we'll see the correction in further publications.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT