ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 scores

Murphy up 45-28. Start of 4th. LC fumbled and Murphy recovers. I'm headed out.

I think It was Robbinsville 62 force 27.
Force scored 20 on our back ups.

Final from E A Lyons Patrick County 28 North Stokes 14 great High school game. Game waa tied at the half. North was driving inside Patrick County's 30 with the game tied and fumbled. Patrick County scored then added another late touchdown. #2 Elijah Cone looked pretty good at quarterback for the Vikings tonight.

Reactions: Swain97 and sbbbfan
East Surry needs to use tonight as a wake up call or they will be embarrassed next week!! Played like they had the game won before they stepped on the field. This should have easily been a running clock if they play like this next week it will get ugly!!!

Ma 57
NS 38

Final

It has been a heck of a rivalry game, standing room only for this one. The young bears had there share of mistakes, but most importantly showed some moxey and heart . It’s the kind of win to build on. 4-1 heading into the bye week. CANT TEACH HEART, and this young group of bears showed plenty of it tonight

East Surry needs to use tonight as a wake up call or they will be embarrassed next week!! Played like they had the game won before they stepped on the field. This should have easily been a running clock if they play like this next week it will get ugly!!!

You are just spoiled to the running clock games to start the year. They ran the ball 90% of the time. I'd rather see them have a tough hard played game rather than a cakewalk before a team like Reidsville. Good win. Chippy at the end but good game nonetheless.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
You are just spoiled to the running clock games to start the year. They ran the ball 90% of the time. I'd rather see them have a tough hard played game rather than a cakewalk before a team like Reidsville. Good win. Chippy at the end but good game nonetheless.
I would have loved to see them have a tough hard fought game before Reidsville as well but this team was not the team to do it against talent level on the field was not even close!

Talent don't mean much when you can take getting hit in the mouth. There was some snot bubbles getting wiped off on both sides of the ball tonight.

Andrews was leading at halftime 7 to 6. Cats played great against the pass in first half and it was 18 to 14 mid 3rd Qtr. Cats just got wore down after that. Over all I think we played good against a very deep athletic team. Stalled drive at the 5 yd line turnover on 4th and inches just took the momentum totally away

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Talent don't mean much when you can take getting hit in the mouth. There was some snot bubbles getting wiped off on both sides of the ball tonight.
Good we needed a physical game. Still doesn’t excuse lackluster performance with the biggest game of the season coming up. I’m just hoping this is a result of overlooking west stokes and preparing for Reidsville early!!

Reactions: Bearfan71
Congratulations to our Black Knights ! The 1st half was the most complete half we’ve played in a few years. Our offensive line play was off the charts. 22 and 20 both with around 125 rushing yards each, then throw in the play of jr QB Nathan Collins and you have a very very good offense. Hats off to the defense!!!! They made open field tackles, covered receivers and actually looked like they had played before. Still don’t understand our kicking game but oh well that’s why I sit in the stands and Dee never asks my opinion hahaha. We could have played with anyone in the SMC tonight and unless I’m really wrong probably had some success. Again, congratulations Knights now let’s go to Rosman and take care of business. Had the pleasure of sitting with 2 of the Swain coaches tonight and got to say 2 of the nicest guys you ever saw. Both were class acts and I think were impressed with Robbinsville and the speed of Hooper. We could be a very tough out in Nov and Dec. rant over.

Rivalry game is always tough. Next week you will see seven or eight athletes like #13 for West.

Reactions: sbbbfan
WOW East Surry Fan vs East Surry Fan....

Not as funny as y'all bear "faithful " crucifying Adkins upside down on here in the middle of the game. I don't agree with much the other ES "fans" say on here anyways, but I'm a diehard fan till they put me in the ground.

As far as overlooking West Stokes, I seriously doubt that. They hate us so they will give us their best shot regardless of the talent level. Looking forward to seeing how we stack up against one of the best teams in the state so we can get better and learn for the rest of the season.

I thought Diamont was back on the sideline for ES tonight after some of the play calling. RUN RUN RUN SCREEN!!

Congratulations to our Black Knights ! The 1st half was the most complete half we’ve played in a few years. Our offensive line play was off the charts. 22 and 20 both with around 125 rushing yards each, then throw in the play of jr QB Nathan Collins and you have a very very good offense. Hats off to the defense!!!! They made open field tackles, covered receivers and actually looked like they had played before. Still don’t understand our kicking game but oh well that’s why I sit in the stands and Dee never asks my opinion hahaha. We could have played with anyone in the SMC tonight and unless I’m really wrong probably had some success. Again, congratulations Knights now let’s go to Rosman and take care of business. Had the pleasure of sitting with 2 of the Swain coaches tonight and got to say 2 of the nicest guys you ever saw. Both were class acts and I think were impressed with Robbinsville and the speed of Hooper. We could be a very tough out in Nov and Dec. rant over.
Robbinsville with almost 600 yds rushing from 7 different players ..Anderson with almost 200 yds on 12 carries and Hooper with 125 yds on 10 carries

Reactions: BK13T-$
Good we needed a physical game. Still doesn’t excuse lackluster performance with the biggest game of the season coming up. I’m just hoping this is a result of overlooking west stokes and preparing for Reidsville early!!
You guys are in trouble like we are the week after now go prove me wrong

Hard to play against such an unorganized team. Kind of sad for LC. They have some very good athletes. They showed that at Robbinsville and sounds like they did at Murphy as well. They self destruct from lack of discipline. If they had the fundamentals and right attitudes they could play with anybody in the SMC.

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT