ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 scores

About the most impressive thing I saw tonight, and I understand warming up is different from doing it in a game, but watching at halftime Mitchell's kicker warming up kicking 55 yard field goals. Looked like they had to unlock the gate on the chain link fence to get the ball after he's extra point kicks.
He nailed a 58 yarder pregame. At halftime he kicked about 10 or so, moving back each time. I think 55 yards was his longest at halftime.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
About the most impressive thing I saw tonight, and I understand warming up is different from doing it in a game, but watching at halftime Mitchell's kicker warming up kicking 55 yard field goals. Looked like they had to unlock the gate on the chain link fence to get the ball after he's extra point kicks.
He nailed a 58 yarder pregame. At halftime he kicked about 10 or so, moving back each time. I think 55 yards was his longest at halftime.
He was a tad short on a couple of 55's at the half but he is a great kicker. Definitely should receive a college offer. Reminds me a lot of Steven Sanchez who is kicking at Mars Hill. He's a sophomore now.

He was a tad short on a couple of 55's at the half but he is a great kicker. Definitely should receive a college offer. Reminds me a lot of Steven Sanchez who is kicking at Mars Hill. He's a sophomore now.
Told that's all he does at practice works on his kicks that he's really more of a soccer fan but probably sees more an opportunity to get a scholarship as a field goal kicker ,I hope it works out for him be shocked if it didn't with a college kicking coach he'll just get better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT