ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 scores

2nd Half
Starmount 28, Forbush 29
South Stokes 27 McMichael 13 - 2:48 left.
Mount Airy 29 Allegany 00 Final
Avery 42 North Wilkes 07 Final
Wilkes Central 06 Watauga 59 Final
West Stokes 53 North Stokes 00 Final
East Surry 56 Surry Central 12 Final with running clock

2nd Half
Starmount 35 Forbush 29
South Stokes 27 McMichael 13 - 2:48 left.
East Surry 56 Surry Central 12 Final with running clock

Reactions: sbbbfan
2nd Half
Starmount 35 Forbush 29
South Stokes 27 McMichael 13 Final
East Surry 56 Surry Central 12 Final

2nd Half
Starmount 35 Forbush 29 4 minutes 34 sec Starmount Ball

Reactions: sbbbfan
2nd Half
Starmount 35 Forbush 29 - 1:52 remaining

WOW
Final: Christ School 27 Murphy 7.
Christ School has 5 D-1 recruits according to the announcers and ranked 20th in the whole state..this isnt a surprising score. Heath Schuler is the offensive coordinator for them and his son is the QB, an App State commit. They have a wide receiver committed to NC State and another wide receiver/TE who is 6’6 and also committed to D1 school not to mention their defense. Murphy played them to a 14-7 game Into the 4th quarter and D just got tired but never gave up.

All Finals
Starmount 35 Forbush 29 Final Predicted 1:52 left 7 min ago

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
All Finals
Starmount 35 Forbush 29 Final Confirmed

Reactions: DKatt
Who knows could be once realignment happens...

Forbush tried the last 2 times.. state didn't care to listen. They even did a presentation the last time for the MVAC, no dice. I hope so.. it doesn't feel right without them in the MVAC in my opinion.

Hopefully all the local teams will be out of the WPAC.. they can put Rockingham and Forsyth schools in there or something.

Forbush tried the last 2 times.. state didn't care to listen. They even did a presentation the last time for the MVAC, no dice. I hope so.. it doesn't feel right without them in the MVAC in my opinion.

Hopefully all the local teams will be out of the WPAC.. they can put Rockingham and Forsyth schools in there or something.

If the 5 classification thing ends up happening I think its possible. Both would have a chance to be 2A if my math is correct.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
Christ School has 5 D-1 recruits according to the announcers and ranked 20th in the whole state..this isnt a surprising score. Heath Schuler is the offensive coordinator for them and his son is the QB, an App State commit. They have a wide receiver committed to NC State and another wide receiver/TE who is 6’6 and also committed to D1 school not to mention their defense. Murphy played them to a 14-7 game Into the 4th quarter and D just got tired but never gave up.
Where is Christ School , and what classification are they. Not 1A I hope or in NC

If the 5 classification thing ends up happening I think its possible. Both would have a chance to be 2A if my math is correct.

What Simmons had for the area in his 5A alignment proposal was interesting.. looks like the Northwest would be 2A again with 4 of the 5 Surry schools and Starmount/Forbush. Not 100% what I'd like but it would be a fun conference. I feel bad for North and West Wilkes though they would have to play Hibriten and all those schools every year.

It would be great to play teams with full houses again.. Carver brought less than 10 fans last year when we played them.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
What Simmons had for the area in his was interesting.. looks like the Northwest would be 2A again with 4 of the 5 Surry schools and Starmount/Forbush. Not 100% what I'd like but it would be a fun conference. I feel bad for North and West Wilkes though they would have to play Hibriten and all those schools every year.

It would be great to play teams with full houses again.. Carver brought less than 10 fans last year when we played them.

Idk what has happened to Carver. I guess all their kids went to Walkertown. They struggled with South Davidson last night.

Murphy is the team to beat in the SMC.

313 on 28 carries (ACT)
Leads Robbinsville and 2nd in SMC with 69 for 566yds.
Anderson 17-180yds
total 80-558yds

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT