ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Shelby vs AC Reynolds

We better hope so, or it may get ugly.
Nah, Realville native, we're too talented for that. The ground game and defense is too good for that. Once these young receivers develop, and we figure out the right combo to put out there, we will be kicking ass and taking names later. We have very capable receivers, just need experience, and the right combination out there, and I'm certainly not absolving Malik from anything. He knows what he needs to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 72 State Champion
AC will struggle against that fast Lions defense. Shelby wins 42-14
You guys sickened me in that SP vs Crest thread. Y'all sound as if you expected to get beaten, but you're celebrating a moral victory, because you scored two late touchdowns. Pathetic!!!! That's not the Charger way. Stay out of our thread. We don't won't that pitiful vibe in here.

You guys sickened me in that SP vs Crest thread. Y'all sound as if you expected to get beaten, but you're celebrating a moral victory, because you scored two late touchdowns. Pathetic!!!! That's not the Charger way. Stay out of our thread. We don't won't that pitiful vibe in here.
Can't expect much more out of Chargernation.

Can't expect much more out of Chargernation.
But, they were feeling themselves after the CC Jamboree, though. Did you read some of those comments after the Jamboree? But, getting throttled by South Point yet again seems to have humbled them, and they're celebrating a moral victory.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Dude after watching a underachieving team last year with no discipline I'm on cloud nine knowing we have a Coach that can improve every week. Lmao of y'all got more problems than us!!

Dude after watching a underachieving team last year with no discipline I'm on cloud nine knowing we have a Coach that can improve every week. Lmao of y'all got more problems than us!!
How you figure we have more problems? We won!!!! That's all that matters, and how you figure y'all are so improved, or will improve weekly after only playing one game?

How you figure we have more problems? We won!!!! That's all that matters, and how you figure y'all are so improved, or will improve weekly after only playing one game?
How many Crest games you see last year!

I'm calling a close one here. ACR is well coached but think they will have some trouble with the Shelby athletes. Shelby 28 ACR 24

Both... as you said earlier that you were humbled by Freedom well that will happen again in 3 weeks....

Reactions: HitmanT
Either you need your morning cup of joe, or you're smoking some high powered &$@&, if you believe that will happen. Man, don't define us on that one game. 72 Champion made some valid points, whether some like it or not.

:D I'll give you a point. 35-22 AC Reynolds

Yes we will see. If I were them I would see if it's possible to cancel the South Pointe game and have a bye week. There's still time to save yourselves.:cool:
I honestly think we will compete w/ them, but that game was/is meant to be a resume builder. *winks eye*. I'm sure there were plenty of schools up 85N that would have loved to play us, and somehow worked it out, schedule wise. Heck, could have entertained the thought of meeting Reidsville at a neutral site or something, but no, a SC school was the target, being this particular Shelby team was/is thought to be able to compete with anyone from both states.

I honestly think we will compete w/ them, but that game was/is meant to be a resume builder. *winks eye*. I'm sure there were plenty of schools up 85N that would have loved to play us, and somehow worked it out, schedule wise. Heck, could have met Reidsville at a neutral site or something, but no, a SC school was the target, being this particular Shelby team was/is thought to be able to compete with anyone from both states.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I dont think anyone in NC can compete SP this season except for maybe Mallard Creek and Dudley.

Dudley definitely could. Dudley may actually match up with them athlete for athlete.

Schematically I think Wake Forest would play them tough. WF is very sound and disciplined.

MC could present a problem. No need to explain.

Shelby could be the surprise them. When you play with a chip on your shoulders. Especially when you're accustomed to being heavy favorite.

Reactions: Chopper747
Dudley definitely could. Dudley may actually match up with them athlete for athlete.

Schematically I think Wake Forest would play them tough. WF is very sound and disciplined.

MC could present a problem. No need to explain.

Shelby could be the surprise them. When you play with a chip on your shoulders. Especially when you're accustomed to being heavy favorite.
you bumped your head!

You see what AC did to Southern Durham?

AC 35 Shelby 21

I'll take that, but honestly I think you're giving us more credit than deserved and Shelby less than deserved. I hope we play well, if so then I fell we can upset them, but it's going to be a battle for us.

Reactions: Chopper747
I saw SP RH tape, they do look good, but NW didnt show me alot, they didnt look lije a team from SC.
Mediocre team at that, im sure SP will take it to Shelby, but were still comming to play, and we want back down

Obvious hater lol
Why didnt you beat Vance the year before that? Why wouldnt you cross the border and play MC on their field?
we would what is the difference in playing at home or away? SP doesn’t get favorable treatment at there own field! The grass isn’t bad! So what would be different? The field goals are the same size! It’s football right! Besides I would enjoy a rematch but MC didn’t want that until after the 2018 season!

I saw SP RH tape, they do look good, but NW didnt show me alot, they didnt look lije a team from SC.
Mediocre team at that, im sure SP will take it to Shelby, but were still comming to play, and we want back down
But I’m just talking football! I just want to see a good game and talk my little and friendly junk! NW doesn’t have a QB to run that system that’s why! I also don’t think south Pointe will kill Shelby but it will be a game!

Obvious hater lol

we would what is the difference in playing at home or away? SP doesn’t get favorable treatment at there own field! The grass isn’t bad! So what would be different? The field goals are the same size! It’s football right! Besides I would enjoy a rematch but MC didn’t want that until after the 2018 season!

Come on now......tell the whole story. Didnt want to give us a home game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT