ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Sandhills Athletic Conference Picks

You have beat two great teams - lol! Beat someone and then we will crown you but until proven you are no better than any other undefeated team! RC hasn't even been punched in the mouth yet but it's coming!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
By far, you are correct. The season is young. 2 or 3 games can't tell much. 6 or 8 week later is when the truth comes out. Richmond is loaded, however it only takes a mistake. Fumble recovery, pick 6, dumb penalty.. these things happen to anyone..
As they say.s?** happens. I'm a Richmond Raider till the end.They will be reckoned with this year again. That's what makes the game... The last 6 or 8 games..there's more to come...good coaching..I guess its o.k. to brag on your team. It's obvious no one really cares...so... GO RAIDERS... I've said that every year since I been here, I've seen a lot of others pull for their teams to the same results.... only one team will be standing at the END. GO RAIDERS.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
By far, you are correct. The season is young. 2 or 3 games can't tell much. 6 or 8 week later is when the truth comes out. Richmond is loaded, however it only takes a mistake. Fumble recovery, pick 6, dumb penalty.. these things happen to anyone..
As they say.s?** happens. I'm a Richmond Raider till the end.They will be reckoned with this year again. That's what makes the game... The last 6 or 8 games..there's more to come...good coaching..I guess its o.k. to brag on your team. It's obvious no one really cares...so... GO RAIDERS... I've said that every year since I been here, I've seen a lot of others pull for their teams to the same results.... only one team will be standing at the END. GO RAIDERS.
Agreed i think sc has the goods but we are proof that one injury can be the difference. I expect these teams to be undefeated come November but i can tell you this jack britt is better than folks think and i might have been wrong about 71st. That win against cape fear tells me they will not be a push over.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
71st won't be a pushover... Pinecrest looked kinda clumsy to me. If they tighten up, come together, there could make some noise in this conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT