ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 (05/03/21) scores

North Iredell screwed Mount Airy out of their 1st game hurt.
The game was to be played at Mount Airy and to get the game played Mount Airy even offered to go to North Iredell to play and the dirty good-for-nothing coach turned them down. I hope they have problems getting any non-conference games next season. I don't like putting a coach down but this one deserves it ! ! !

Reactions: realjoejr
When it rains it pours, Murphy will be playing with house money rest of the season. This school has some of the worst damn injury and defection luck year to year imaginable. 'Dogs will basically be playing with the team they will have this fall moving forward.

Last edited:
Robbinsville 31
Hayesville 14
4th

Robbinsville starting two freshman running backs

Reactions: mbdfan
42-14 Murphy. Rumfelt with a 32yd TD pass. Great 2nd half by Murphy with their star offensive tackle and star RB and LB in Yousef and Rathburn out of the game. MDfan.. one thing about it, at least they are getting the experience they need come fall time getting these sophomore running backs playing time.

Last edited:
I'm sure this will ruffle some feathers but as a frustrated fan I don't really care. Alleghany had the ball with 30seconds left down 14 to 7., no timeouts, and on 3rd down QB gets sacked so clocks running, everyone rushes back to the line of scrimmage...and we spike the ball. SMDH....spiking the ball on 4th down is something u don't see very often. We would have had 2 more timeouts to work with but due to clock management mishaps on the plays not getting sent in quick enough we had to waist them earlier in the half. Our QB got hurt and after a big long pause while he was coming off the field, the playclock started with our team huddled around our coaches....playclock gets down to 5 seconds and the ref has to come over to our huddle with the coach in it and says coach do u want a timeout or delay of game. Our coaches had no idea the play clock had started. Little stuff like that should not be happening and is the difference between winning and losing ball games when u are playing evenly matched teams. Starmount and us were very evenly matched I thought. Our players played hard and thats all u can ask for. Hopefully get our first W next week when west wilkes comes to town.
Don’t count your chickens just yet KW, WW knocked east off tonight, their may be life in Miller’s Creek after all.

Reactions: WWFB and KW23
42-14 Murphy. Rumfelt with a 32yd TD pass. Great 2nd half by Murphy with their star offensive tackle and star RB and LB in Yousef and Rathburn. MDfan.. one thing about it, at least they are getting the experience they need come fall time getting these sophomore running backs playing time.
All these underclassmen will be getting plenty of experience, be great for the fall team, shame it's at the expense of injured seniors though.

Real proud of Murphy's young kids, showed a lot of heart and will tonight. Rumfelt had a nice bounceback game and the young backs ran hard. I'll say this, I wouldn't want to see this young Murphy group come fall, going to be a real tough out. Heck they're going to be a real tough out for most now.

Last edited:
Don’t count your chickens just yet KW, WW knocked east off tonight, their may be life in Miller’s Creek after all.

Trust me I'm not counting any chickens lol don't have the luxury of counting chickens like murphy and robbinsville do most weeks. And yes I'm jealous of there success lol

Reactions: LetsGetIt7
When it rains it pours, Murphy will be playing with house money rest of the season. This school has some of the worst damn injury and defection luck year to year imaginable. 'Dogs will basically be playing with the team they will have this fall moving forward.
MBD, just heard good news on one key guy, no break in his worlds he’s good.

North Iredell screwed Mount Airy out of their 1st game hurt.
The game was to be played at Mount Airy and to get the game played Mount Airy even offered to go to North Iredell to play and the dirty good-for-nothing coach turned them down. I hope they have problems getting any non-conference games next season. I don't like putting a coach down but this one deserves it ! ! !
Brevard beats then tonight 19-7

BK must not realize Hayesville is playing with 17 Freshman and sophomores on a 26 man roster team. SMH

Final
North Stokes 36 Hobbton 20
South Stokes 21 South Davidson 06
No score on Bishop but if they win they post it somewhere.
So 2 NWC wins 2 losses and one due to no post on Twitter probably a loss.

Reactions: sbbbfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT