ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 (05/03/21) scores

Huge News out of Murphy... yousef and rathburn not on the sideline in the 2nd half. This could be huge this half missing your two beat players.

Wow. Well, with rathburn out, Murphy starting sophomores in the backfield and punches it in. Impressive drive. Murphy up 27-14. Yousef (the huge 4 star recruit to Florida offensive tackle) is out too.

I'm sure this will ruffle some feathers but as a frustrated fan I don't really care. Alleghany had the ball with 30seconds left down 14 to 7., no timeouts, and on 3rd down QB gets sacked so clocks running, everyone rushes back to the line of scrimmage...and we spike the ball. SMDH....spiking the ball on 4th down is something u don't see very often. We would have had 2 more timeouts to work with but due to clock management mishaps on the plays not getting sent in quick enough we had to waist them earlier in the half. Our QB got hurt and after a big long pause while he was coming off the field, the playclock started with our team huddled around our coaches....playclock gets down to 5 seconds and the ref has to come over to our huddle with the coach in it and says coach do u want a timeout or delay of game. Our coaches had no idea the play clock had started. Little stuff like that should not be happening and is the difference between winning and losing ball games when u are playing evenly matched teams. Starmount and us were very evenly matched I thought. Our players played hard and thats all u can ask for. Hopefully get our first W next week when west wilkes comes to town.

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT