ADVERTISEMENT

Week #1 Playoff Final Scores *(MVAC/NW/WPAC) & All Other Schools That Want To Post Here

Yes sir, I'm not politically correct. I'm honest. I never pull for Mt Airy. Never have and as long as I keep my right mind I never will. I was pulling for the BYE to pull the upset on em this week. They may win but I'll be pulling for the Wolverines this Friday.

Yes sir, I'm not politically correct. I'm honest. I never pull for Mt Airy. Never have and as long as I keep my right mind I never will. I was pulling for the BYE to pull the upset on em this week. They may win but I'll be pulling for the Wolverines this Friday.
I'm sticking with the NWC East Surry & Mount Airy .:)

Reactions: sbbbfan
Loser

Reactions: ESOD
Cards(EW) are gonna make a MA/ES rematch only a dream. EW is gonna handle business this week to earn back the respect that a couple of losses will take from ya.

Reactions: ESOD
I honestly don't want a rematch with ES but would love to see it happen. Very hard to beat Coach Diamont twice in one year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT