ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 games.

bigoakbuddy

Aug 30, 2018
Ok who you got and predict a score. I’ll get it rolling.
Robbinsville 28
Smokey mtn. 24
As always I welcome any and all comments. Agree or disagree

Please don’t limit this post to the SMC. This is a 1a board not the SMC’s board. Interested in what’s going on in other games all over the state . We may run into you around mid November!

Its hard to pick a 1a in week 1 vs a good 2a/3a team.
1a teams usually have more to replace. It takes the replacements a few weeks to get a hang of it. I think we would have a much better chance at beating Smoky wk 4 than wk 1. I do agree though that Mitchell has a good chance at a win wk 1.

August 10
Erwin 34 Murphy 28

August 16

Rabun Gap 41 Rosman 13
Hayesville 28 Fannin 20

August 23

SM 34 Rville 27
Hayesville 41 Towns Co 13
Pisgah 24 Murphy 20
Polk 27 Cherokee 13
Andrews 27 Trinity 21
Enka 22 Rosman 8
Erwin and Murphy is a scrimmage at 10 a.m. on the 10th, not an actual game.

A month or two back, I had heard that Town's County may not even be fielding a team this year with the loss of nearly everyone last year. Anyone got word on that?
Towns couty will field a team this year and have installed new artificial Turf field.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatDad312
Eastern Randolph and Chatham Central game closer than expected, but my Wildcats pull away late.

ER 41
CC 22

A parent of a Robbinsville player just called me..The Black Knights had their opening team meeting for players and parents tonight...It was announced at the meeting that this is the largest football program in Robbinsville history..85 players!!!!
45 varsity
40 jvs
That's a great turnout for Rville. Even with losing some the first couple weeks, you should still have great numbers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT