ADVERTISEMENT

Weddington @ Catholic game thread

Serstylz2

Jan 8, 2006
Predictions, thoughts, insights? Should be the only test for either team this season looking at the schedules.

This game will definitely be for the conference. I don’t think we will see a blowout like last time. Hard for me to say who wins. Thinking it could be close.

Don’t know about that...they rushed for around 135 and had less than 50 passing yards against SV. They scored 1 offense td in 2nd half also.. game may be closer than y’all think..

So there is no chance they play in the playoffs? I think one team advances. If that is the case then it will be close mostly because Catholic throws flags on other teams. Plan to see at least four phantom holding calls on Weddington

Reactions: UNC91
So there is no chance they play in the playoffs? I think one team advances. If that is the case then it will be close mostly because Catholic throws flags on other teams. Plan to see at least four phantom holding calls on Weddington
Weddington 3AA and Catholic is 3A

If that's the case give the rings to Charlotte Catholic for 3A and Weddington for 3AA and let's move on.

If that's the case give the rings to Charlotte Catholic for 3A and Weddington for 3AA and let's move on.

According to the rankings, Havelock is better than Catholic and Weddington this year

tenor.gif

U do know havelock returned 19 starters right and I’m sure y’all boys would have fun tackling a 225 pound back

They gotta make it past the Eastern Alamances of the world before Catholic beats on them, they gonna make it to the dance this year or get held to 7 points in a playoff game?

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
Is Weddington really still that good without Shipley?
They are still pretty good. We will see how good tonight. Catholic looks pretty big. There was more than shipley that did damage vs CC last year

Sometimes that’s what happens when you play elite teams. Both team will be better because of last night.
But ima be honest weddington act like they was scared to hit you guys running back unless they had 3 ppl on him he was running guys over all night they def don’t wanna hit Edmonds then 😂

But ima be honest weddington act like they was scared to hit you guys running back unless they had 3 ppl on him he was running guys over all night they def don’t wanna hit Edmonds then 😂

really that is what you gleamed from the game... really.. SMH. Other than the two plays that determined the score of the game, catholic's mistake on the goal line that probably cost CCHS a sure TD and Weddington's fumble that resulted in a larger gain from a fluky bounce. If anything the safeties from Weddington tackled at a high level and kept CCHS from sustaining anything. Without their outstanding play the game is different. You have to give them credit not make foolish remarks like you just did.

really that is what you gleamed from the game... really.. SMH. Other than the two plays that determined the score of the game, catholic's mistake on the goal line that probably cost CCHS a sure TD and Weddington's fumble that resulted in a larger gain from a fluky bounce. If anything the safeties from Weddington tackled at a high level and kept CCHS from sustaining anything. Without their outstanding play the game is different. You have to give them credit not make foolish remarks like you just did.
Lmaoo weddington gon get put out in the playoffs when they play a more physical team is what I seen

Everybody thinks the same thing about weddington and catholic.... “oh they’re not physical, they don’t look talented” and yet they are the most fundamentally sound team on the field and you lose because they both do everything right

[QUOTE="ItsJustWords252, post: 648978, member: 5140
Everybody thinks the same thing about weddington and catholic.... “oh they’re not physical, they don’t look talented” and yet they are the most fundamentally sound team on the field and you lose because they both do everything right
[/QUOTE]

Dude I agree. Literally every year a team from the Charlotte area wins the state championship. These are the two best teams in Charlotte area in 3A therefore common Sense would tell you

Based on the times I’ve seen them match up with Crest their teams seemed pretty physical. Fundamentally sound to boot.

Well duh a Charlotte team should win every year you only have millions of more ppl than every other place in North Carolina I mean it’s common sense you should have more teams that are talented

Reactions: UNC91 and Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT