ADVERTISEMENT

Weddington at MT Tabor

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
I am pulling for MT Tabor, but Weddington will be favored. MT Tabor is a run heavy oriented team with athletic QB. If the running game doesn't go well for MT Tabor it could a rough night. Weddington can stuff the runs. This could be 35-14 game in favor of Weddington. Any thoughts

Last edited:
Weddington was real sloppy vs Asheville. Will need to cut the turnovers out this week and play a lot sharper.
Does anybody know what the attendance policy for fans will be at Mt Tabor ?

Weddington was real sloppy vs Asheville. Will need to cut the turnovers out this week and play a lot sharper.
It’s a fairly big stadium. I am not sure, but WSFCS still might be limiting. Even with this, I betting most people can get in.

You shouldn't have any problems getting in the game. Tickets are already on sale at gofan.com

Watched the Catholic Weddington game. Extremely physical. If Mt. Tabor is going to rely on the run, they will struggle. Weddington's defense is stout but their safeties are extremely tough and blew up many Catholic plays that should have gone for more yardage. If Mt. Tabor can't loosen the defense up with the occasional pass, their safeties will crowd the box and it will be a long night for them.

Last edited:
I’d almost guarantee not one of them is a football player.
Football team is all virtual so limiting the risk of contact tracing. The contact tracing is a huge issue and some team or teams will be affected because of it. I hope that doesn’t happen as it’s a joke.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Only 6 with confirmed cases. Tell the whole story.
What don't you understand if 6 people cause 100 hundred people to quarantine. Any more positive test could increase the number. If a player or coach is put into contact tracing it would be a disaster .You don't a positive test to cause a quarantine of the team.

What don't you understand if 6 people cause 100 hundred people to quarantine. Any more positive test could increase the number. If a player or coach is put into contact tracing it would be a disaster .You don't a positive test to cause a quarantine of the team.
I get that, but the story has nothing to do with the football team. But since it’s being shared here, let’s tell the whole story.

Easy to become one-dimensional when you have a talent like Shipley. Weddington is an above-average team without him, but very beatable.

I had WEDDINGTON winning BIG so Ill eat my crow but I will say this - Like they say "To be the man, you have to beat the man"! Tabor beat the man and Thats a big win for Tabor

I am pulling for MT Tabor, but Weddington will be favored. MT Tabor is a run heavy oriented team with athletic QB. If the running game doesn't go well for MT Tabor it could a rough night. Weddington can stuff the runs. This could be 35-14 game in favor of Weddington. Any thoughts
And the reply was ...

I think that’s a good prediction maybe add another td for weddington

But after the game was played.

I said at the beginning of the year they wasn’t as good as last year but nobody listened to me

So which is it? 42-14 sounds like you thought they were pretty dang good. Just sayin’. Its Just YOUR Words

And the reply was ...

But after the game was played.

So which is it? 42-14 sounds like you thought they were pretty dang good. Just sayin’. Its Just YOUR Words
It was a joke clearly sarcasm I said that week 1 I didn’t think weddington was as good as last year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT