ADVERTISEMENT

Wedding Rolls Providence Day

jojr01

Apr 11, 2021
Hey JawJacker. Congrats on your victory over the 2nd Charlotte private school. Catholic has always been willing to play them over the years. Latin and PD always begged to be on the schedule when they thought they were good. Country Day was a 50 year rivalry that has gone by the wayside. Christian, to their credit, would take on all comers including Mallard Creek. Catholic was willing to play them all in part because they had trouble getting games. (Taking on the Good Counsels, Gonzagas, Mallard Creeks, Northwesterns and Archbishop Rummels of the world is no way to pad your schedule.) I guess the Charlotte privates no longer want any part of Catholic and decided to try their luck on you guys. Now you get to find out how good you really are with West Forsyth. Time to play big boy football. I give you guys an A for cajones in scheduling a potential loss to find out how good you are. I withhold your grade for brains and football pending the outcome of this game.

I think that was already accomplished while you were watching us play at the end of last year. Lot's of respect for the Weddington program, great coaching staff, however your impotent responses seem to indicate some paralysis from the neck up. No doubt these are bigger problems than worrying about running clocks. Good luck to you.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
I think that was already accomplished while you were watching us play at the end of last year. Lot's of respect for the Weddington program, great coaching staff, however your impotent responses seem to indicate some paralysis from the neck up. No doubt these are bigger problems than worrying about running clocks. Good luck to you.
How do we know he is actually a Weddington guy and not a troll? By his replies, which are the same three repeated over and over either he has the IQ of a gnat or he is a troll. Simple.

Comparing me to whammy is about as bad as it gets 🤣🤣🤣
Yup. Only one person on the face of the globe would think it a compliment and that would be whammy himself. By they way, where is he this year? He has gone dark. He is missed because he made the rest of us look so much smarter than we really are.

Reactions: Hog_1982
Hey JawJacker. Congrats on your victory over the 2nd Charlotte private school. Catholic has always been willing to play them over the years. Latin and PD always begged to be on the schedule when they thought they were good. Country Day was a 50 year rivalry that has gone by the wayside. Christian, to their credit, would take on all comers including Mallard Creek. Catholic was willing to play them all in part because they had trouble getting games. (Taking on the Good Counsels, Gonzagas, Mallard Creeks, Northwesterns and Archbishop Rummels of the world is no way to pad your schedule.) I guess the Charlotte privates no longer want any part of Catholic and decided to try their luck on you guys. Now you get to find out how good you really are with West Forsyth. Time to play big boy football. I give you guys an A for cajones in scheduling a potential loss to find out how good you are. I withhold your grade for brains and football pending the outcome of this game.

19-7 there’s your answer..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT