ADVERTISEMENT

WC vs Hibriten

Patton will still be 2A. AC and Watauga will be in a split 4A/3A conf with Hibriten and Freedom.
I'm just saying for Geographical stand point i mean hell they are close to McDowell n all them then their proposed conference. or hell send them wilkes county but they still long travel tho

appreciate it. I said that out of frustration, I’m an alum and love my Cavs. We just hadn’t had much to cheer bout lately. They are excited bout this new coach and are coming into their own.
That's find you will see a different East Burke under Coach Minor.

Back to HHS vs WCHS! Will HHS losing starting RB have huge effect or minimal come playoff time?

Back to HHS vs WCHS! Will HHS losing starting RB have huge effect or minimal come playoff time?
Plays LB on Def too where he might make more impact against better competition!!! Still don’t know why they play these guys in 4th qtr of blowouts

That's right. Pretty stupid!

hindsight’s always 20/20 — personally i’m ok with rolling the dice a bit in a unique season like this. It’s much more of a sprint (7 games) rather than the typical marathon 11 game schedule.

Coaches have their work cut out for them with an already limited schedule, and then God forbid you run into bad luck and a game or two gets cancelled because of covid ...

I can empathize with coaches weighing the risk/reward of 4th quarter play. More often than not, HHS is likely to be in late 3Q/early 4Q blowout situations. You obviously want to protect against unnecessary late game injuries, but with a condensed season, there’s now an urgency to make sure the guys get enough live game reps to build into a “seasoned” team for a playoff run.

Reactions: beamer24
You should have Sent your son over to East Burke he would have been great in that Offense Just saying!!
Tried but he wouldn't. I'm actually proud of him staying true to the Warrior program, no matter how much I disagree with some things. Things gonna change Friday night. At least that's what I was told. We'll see.

Reactions: beamer24
Tried but he wouldn't. I'm actually proud of him staying true to the Warrior program, no matter how much I disagree with some things. Things gonna change Friday night. At least that's what I was told. We'll see.
You are right he is a good kid from what I have seen! good luck the rest of the season you guys have some speed and talent!!

Reactions: WC-Warriors
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT