ADVERTISEMENT

Way too Early Predictions

East returns two very very good players in DE Washington, Tenn commit, and Junior OLB Benj Gosnell. Both will be dominate in 1-A. Also two very good OL junior Sam Whitt and senior McKenzie Baker, both over 260 and strong! Plus skill players Bullington, Armstrong, and Needham. They will be very good!! Mt Airy COULD challenge but... Prep has GREAT speed and athleticism with Stewart, Peterson, and Davis. A running back/ receiver, a quarterback, and a defensive end!!
Any other schools in the conference that will be able to challenge these 3?

Big track meet in Cherokee last week. I guess about all the conference schools were there plus some bigger WNC schools. Nathan Collins. our sophomore QB, finished 2nd in the 100m race. That kid is some kind of athlete. I predict him t have a monster season for the Knights. He can throw the ball, but if you sell out on the pass rush, he'll beat you with his feet. Big things to come.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
Murphys speed killed us all year.
:rolleyes:
Most years Murphy has the most speed in the conference but Robbinsville had more speed and playmakers than Murphy last year, I don't think that's debatable.

I'm not sure how things will play out this year but Murphy will definitely be faster than they were last year, should/will be faster at literally every skill position and Wood (who played very little offense in either Murphy - Robbinsville game) will be the fastest player in the conference I would imagine.

Wood was a green sophomore last year but I would expect he'll play a much more prominent role in Murphy's offense this coming season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gentle Knight
I think Robbinsville will have another good team and SHOULD finish top 2 in the conference. But they have more questions marks then their fans seem to think. Its not going to be easy to replace Anderson. He was their best player on both sides of the ball. Can Hooper be as effective with all eyes on him? They do not have another running back with much experience outside of mop up time. They are not going to plug in a freshman and their 2 headed attack continue like last year.
We will see about that. Might just take you by surprise

We will see about that. Might just take you by surprise
What would surprise me? I think Robbinsville will have another good team and could make a run at state. It does help getting the Murphy game at home. As we have seen the winner gets home field and usually ends up in the championship. I just feel like Anderson will not be replaced as easy as the fans think. Let’s just hope we get a football season to watch

Williams is getting ready.
I saw a video of him doing max squats etc.
370lb for an 8th grade running back is dang good.

Looks like all the smc schools start on the 15th, any transfers in the works yet,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT