ADVERTISEMENT

way too early 2020 ECC conference predictions

Cheap shot, but ECC has had plenty of state champions and runner ups. Northeastern right now is doing there thing. I have respect for Reidsville and Shelby, but sometimes I wonder if you have any more 2a comp out y'all's way because your the only two schools in 2a doing anything.

You guys have the crown enjoy it, but Clinton, WRH have titles for ya. East Duplin has had great college players. Throw in old school ECC with SWO, and there is no debate. James Kenan has state titles to be honest.

I mentioned in another post it was time for ECC to return to a championship, but trust and believe these schools have pedigree and rings to back up any talk.

Better question is not about ECC it's about why west only has 2 good teams in 2a. FYI SWO holds victories against both squads in championship games!

That's not the correct question, the correct question is why are the western playoff brackets harder than the actual championship games that the ECC can't seem to get to? Most ECC teams would go home in the 2nd round of a west bracket.:D

That's not the correct question, the correct question is why are the western playoff brackets harder than the actual championship games that the ECC can't seem to get to? Most ECC teams would go home in the 2nd round of a west bracket.:D

Clinton and WRH would constantly go past the 2nd round. WRH hit a snag somewhere this year, but they would normally make it past the second round.

Clinton and WRH would constantly go past the 2nd round. WRH hit a snag somewhere this year, but they would normally make it past the second round.

Your response is out of context, I said if they were on the other side of the bracket.

Anyway Im half trolling...on the eastern half. :D

East Duplin will be back to 2AA championship within 2 years.
That might be difficult if ED goes 3A next realignment.

Doesn't matter though, as the championship games showed, most eastern teams (including WRH, ED and Clinton) have to at least have some type of passing game to be able to play with the western teams.

Reactions: dogs79
That might be difficult if ED goes 3A next realignment.

Doesn't matter though, as the championship games showed, most eastern teams (including WRH, ED and Clinton) have to at least have some type of passing game to be able to play with the western teams.

Or a special running back

I wonder what Pasquotank(Your school) would do in either the ECC or in the western playoff bracket every year....

I’ll wait for your response on that one. @Chopper747

Reactions: Chopper747
2020 will be the rise of Pasquotank
A rise to what? Win more than 2 games. You won a 8-6 game in OT and beat a team that has only had a football program for 2 years.

I was actually at the Pasquotank- Bear Grass game. A family friend’s kid played for Bear Grass. You only had 12-15 boys dressed out. Maybe that’s what you meant by rise? A rise in participation? If your season went anything like that game, you lost games for multiple reasons:

1. Beating anyone that’s better than mediocre while you have less than 15 players dressed out will be extremely difficult.

2. Your players lack discipline. Jawing at the other team’s sideline because they made a tackle or got a first down. I guess that’s because that didn’t happen much all season. If memory serves right, your guys started a fight during the game right?

3. Lack of execution. I think Pasquotank’s offense ran 4-5 different plays ALL night.

I promise you, Pasquotank has nothing to beat their chest over. So how about sit down and hush until your team becomes relevant? Stop riding the Western team’s d!*k because your team doesn’t even sniff a winning season, much less the playoffs.

The only thing Pasquotank Co. has in football is Northeastern. I’ll be glad when you come to terms with it.

A rise to what? Win more than 2 games. You won a 8-6 game in OT and beat a team that has only had a football program for 2 years.

I was actually at the Pasquotank- Bear Grass game. A family friend’s kid played for Bear Grass. You only had 12-15 boys dressed out. Maybe that’s what you meant by rise? A rise in participation? If your season went anything like that game, you lost games for multiple reasons:

1. Beating anyone that’s better than mediocre while you have less than 15 players dressed out will be extremely difficult.

2. Your players lack discipline. Jawing at the other team’s sideline because they made a tackle or got a first down. I guess that’s because that didn’t happen much all season. If memory serves right, your guys started a fight during the game right?

3. Lack of execution. I think Pasquotank’s offense ran 4-5 different plays ALL night.

I promise you, Pasquotank has nothing to beat their chest over. So how about sit down and hush until your team becomes relevant? Stop riding the Western team’s d!*k because your team doesn’t even sniff a winning season, much less the playoffs.

The only thing Pasquotank Co. has in football is Northeastern. I’ll be glad when you come to terms with it.

You do know he's not a Pasquotank fan right

Cant speak for the rest,we lose a great group of seniors but cupboard definitely far from being bare.....return both QBs(King,Smith) a Top WR in Kesean Williams 3-4 big offensive linemen with game experience and teams 2nd leading rusher in Davion "Boogie" Smith.....defensive line will have to be rebuilt only 1 or 2 i believe returning the younger Wilson brother and Westerbeek return at LB and have 3 returning in the secondary.....despite the JV being down we had alot of sophomores and a freshman play meaningful snaps on varsity so im optimistic about the future. Coaching staff have a really well thought out offseason program and you can see the effects it has on the kids. Clinton will be in the mix once again come August. And remember the name Landen Pearson youll be hearing it alot over the next 4 years may not move up right away football wise but BBall coach already has the incoming freshman penciled in on varsity
I like to keep up with the middle school sports and midways middle school team last year didn’t let that Pearson kid do anything in basketball or football

I like to keep up with the middle school sports and midways middle school team last year didn’t let that Pearson kid do anything in basketball or football

Ok....well he had 14 and 10 the other night in a 51-22 victory over Midway.....really good 8th grade class....coaching may be the difference with former varsity coach Dwight Horne coaching the middle school this year they look really good

ED has a lot of talent coming back on both sides of the ball and they will still be young. The JV team had some real good looking players with size and speed and a lot of help coming to the offensive line. I think they will definitely be in the mix for the ECC title next season if they can stay healthy.

I take that back about you then,but there are those who is claiming that from JK. You know who it is
You clearly doesn't know what you're talking about. WRH has always, and still are recruiting players from JK. 10-15yrs ago it didn't matter because JK had the talent to continue to compete. The reason it's a problem now is those talented players are not playing football like they did when JK program was at it's best. But believe me WRH, just this past season was recruiting a player from JK. This isn't something I heard this is something I know. And that rb was at JK practice before the season started, I talked with him, he didn't go to play at Wallace because he didn't won't to play at JK, he went to Wallace because he was given some bad information, that wasn't true. So it's not crying when it's true. And if you don't think, (KNOW), that there is recruiting going on, you're just in denial.

You clearly doesn't know what you're talking about. WRH has always, and still are recruiting players from JK. 10-15yrs ago it didn't matter because JK had the talent to continue to compete. The reason it's a problem now is those talented players are not playing football like they did when JK program was at it's best. But believe me WRH, just this past season was recruiting a player from JK. This isn't something I heard this is something I know. And that rb was at JK practice before the season started, I talked with him, he didn't go to play at Wallace because he didn't won't to play at JK, he went to Wallace because he was given some bad information, that wasn't true. So it's not crying when it's true. And if you don't think, (KNOW), that there is recruiting going on, you're just in denial.
Really sounds like you (KNOW). NOT!!!

Reactions: UNC91
I do know! Evidently you don't have a clue to what's going on, therefore you should stop speaking on something that you don't know.
I do know about your crying to superintendent because your team stinks. I know you butt hurt. Head coach don't even want to be there.

I do know about your crying to superintendent because your team stinks. I know you butt hurt. Head coach don't even want to be there.
You know of WHO crying to the superintendent? I know you're not talking about me, if so once again you don't know anything. So you're telling me, you would rather WRH to continue to recruit JK players, than to give JK a fair chance? Let the players go where they're supposed to. Cause you clearly have nothing to brag about when you need other schools kids to win. Stop recruiting other schools kids and prove that you can win with your own. Until then shut up about JK wanting a fair chance to compete! Smh

You know of WHO crying to the superintendent? I know you're not talking about me, if so once again you don't know anything. So you're telling me, you would rather WRH to continue to recruit JK players, than to give JK a fair chance? Let the players go where they're supposed to. Cause you clearly have nothing to brag about when you need other schools kids to win. Stop recruiting other schools kids and prove that you can win with your own. Until then shut up about JK wanting a fair chance to compete! Smh
Whatever. Kanye gone anyway

Reactions: kenan98
dogs79 what did i miss about Kanye? didnt hear anything about him leaving

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT