ADVERTISEMENT

Way too Early 2019 Pre-Season 1A Top 10

Please don't bring actual facts into this conversation. The Midgets live in "Murphy wonderland" where every thing is sunshine, rainbows and unicorns. They are the chosen few that are destined to win everything. As far as Mr. IT traveling across the state....well, good for you. Nobody outside of Murphy agrees with anything you said. And Mr. UNC-Cheat fan, not one person has yet to make a negative comment about the kids, their work ethic or anything about them. You try and spin this all you want but you look foolish when you are doing so. You and Mr. Acosta can both use a reality check. Like I have said before, just own the fact that your school has benefited off manipulating the rules and not playing on a level playing field in NC. I'm sure most Midget fans would pull for a Minor League baseball team playing a T Ball team and declare them World Champions when they won!
You try to sound intelligent by telling people they are spinning the truth to fit the situation! In fact every time you call them midgets and say they are cheaters, you are in fact talking about the kids that play whether you see it that way or not it is the truth! Just shut your hole!

Last edited:
My last post on ncpreps. There's no excuse that it should take mods this long to address this crap. This site is not fun anymore or informative. It's just a bunch of whiners complaining about the same thing on every thread. Rville20 and cesspool have ruined this forum and the mods have let it happen. It took the mods 7 pages of the same bs to say they've had enough......

With rville20, deadpool, keyuga and magnum on ignore these threads are now impossible to follow. I'm going to join Cold Biscuit if the mods aren't going to start issuing bans to people like rville20 who add zero to this site other than persistent flaming, which is suppose to be a banable offense according to the site rules.

There may be more active Murphy posters on NCPreps than any other school in the state currently, I know they definitely have the most active 1A posters. Good luck with the site hits when they've all left because a bunch of morons were allowed to continually defame Murphy's coaches, athletic program and school (without evidence) with no consequences.

Last edited:
Murphy is a model program of excellence that all coaches should want their program to be like. Tough, physical, hard nosed football teams that just reload and win year after year. It speaks volumes to the commitment from the staff, players and community as a whole. Others like Tarboro, Reidsville, etc just know how to win and people get jealous of that which brings into question all the negative stuff. Bottomline is regardless of schedule, opponent, speed, talent, etc all of them lineup and whip people on Friday nights. Best of luck to all of them as they move forward!

An early college and a traditional non-football school in the same county would also apply to Franklin, except there are two high schools in Macon County that don't play football. It's not some diabolical scheme Cherokee County came up with, just like Franklin didn't start an early college to drop from 3A to 2A. Schools have teams, not towns, and TCEC has its own teams, and will probably have more of them once they get their new building.

An early college and a traditional non-football school in the same county would also apply to Franklin, except there are two high schools in Macon County that don't play football. It's not some diabolical scheme Cherokee County came up with, just like Franklin didn't start an early college to drop from 3A to 2A. Schools have teams, not towns, and TCEC has its own teams, and will probably have more of them once they get their new building.
I agree with you totally. I look at it like this, if a person can't understand in 2019 on their own how a county as large as Cherokee has more than one Highschool and an early college and oaks Academy. Then there is no hope of explaining it to them. When you consider that the same people also believe that coach Gentry created and funded the early college to prevent (according to the school superintendent on her post on ACT) around ten kids that would have attended Murphy if not for the early college. Then you might as well be talking to a fence post. There is just no hope of explaining it to them.

Smctrain if you don't like my post then don't read the damn thing then.problem solved.duh
Oh a little touchy huh! The thing everyone on here (but you and the other two buffoons) knows is that none of the kids that attend the EC or The Oaks play any sports for Murphy in any shape, form or fashion! But please continue to make a fool of yourself!

I'm all for early college but if they play ball for Murphy then count them in your adms.that's not fair to rest of small schools.swain has alternative school too but they count them in adms.Cherokee county has a population of +/- 27000.I'm just guessing that Andrews may have 6000 population and h.dam maybe 1500.that leaves murphy with +/- 19000.swain has a population of 14000 roughly and they play in 1AA.that's comical.the nchsaa needs to investigate this bull shit.
Well you should be satisfied then ... Tri-County students CAN'T play at Murphy. This doesn't apply to just football, they can't play ANY sport or participate in ANY school event. The reason is the same that an Andrews student couldn't .... THEY ARE NOT MURPHY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS.

Reactions: KnightyKnight63
I'm all for early college but if they play ball for Murphy then count them in your adms.that's not fair to rest of small schools.swain has alternative school too but they count them in adms.Cherokee county has a population of +/- 27000.I'm just guessing that Andrews may have 6000 population and h.dam maybe 1500.that leaves murphy with +/- 19000.swain has a population of 14000 roughly and they play in 1AA.
R'ville includes ours in the adms also.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Wow Keyuga, you nailed it
Why would they count them in their enrollment. They can't play sports at Murphy and the kids aren't all from Murphy. Some of them are from Andrews and some of the are from HD. I'm a Rville fan to the bone, but I swear you are the dumbest a-- I've ever seen. If I ever find out who you are, I might find out if you are a wrestler yourself or if you are just a self-proclaimed expert in that like you are in football. I know what my pedigree says ... you lose. SHUT UP!!!

Reactions: wncbowhunter
I'm all for early college but if they play ball for Murphy then count them in your adms.that's not fair to rest of small schools.swain has alternative school too but they count them in adms.Cherokee county has a population of +/- 27000.I'm just guessing that Andrews may have 6000 population and h.dam maybe 1500.that leaves murphy with +/- 19000.swain has a population of 14000 roughly and they play in 1AA.

This. If one of the kids from those early schools play at Murphy then the enrollment must count. That’s is NCHSAA rules and if they haven’t counted them then Murphy should forfeit the tiles and be fined like hell. If those kids didn’t play then Murphy had done nothing wrong period. It’s oretty cut and dry.

Why would they count them in their enrollment. They can't play sports at Murphy and the kids aren't all from Murphy. Some of them are from Andrews and some of the are from HD. I'm a Rville fan to the bone, but I swear you are the dumbest a-- I've ever seen. If I ever find out who you are, I might find out if you are a wrestler yourself or if you are just a self-proclaimed expert in that like you are in football. I know what my pedigree says ... you lose. SHUT UP!!!
Think stary eyed freshly mule kicked in the head look and you will figure it out. If that's not specific enough take a look at any comment section of the ACT pertaining to MHS football or players.

Griddie, if you’ve been cooking meth and trafficking underaged humans in your basement, police should catch you, send you to prison and seize all your accounts. But if you haven’t, just forget I said all that and have a nice day.

If you’re like, “I don’t even have a basement,” then you know how Murphy feels.

As the onion is peeled the layers of deceit are being exposed. So by Murphy math/logic, only kids who participate or are able to contribute should be counted toward ADMs. Gotcha.... funny that I've never heard of EC or Alternative School (behavior related only) numbers not counting toward the student's home high school. Like I've said before, Murphy figured out a way to beat the system and they use it to stay 1A. Now there are several people on here echoing the same things that have been said for years. I know when Montgomery Central opens the numbers will be counted legitimately including the EC and Alternative School. Why wouldn't they count the kids? Like I said, you Murphy fans are a different sort. Now pivot this to some asinine argument and continue to not see the forest for the trees.

Let me try to dumb this down. Across the state the most widely accounting of students is as follows. If they are housed on the same campus they are included in that schools ADM number. If they are on a separate campus and have their own staff, including principal, they are not counted as they are a separate school. Really very simple concept.

Let me try to dumb this down. Across the state the most widely accounting of students is as follows. If they are housed on the same campus they are included in that schools ADM number. If they are on a separate campus and have their own staff, including principal, they are not counted as they are a separate school. Really very simple concept.
Also houses kids from two other high schools! None of those schools receive funding for those students! The oaks has its own graduation and is accredited by the state. The EC talk is ridiculous kids apply to go there and have to be accepted, you can send kids to them!

Reactions: wncbowhunter
That's the whole point, the kids that murphy puts in those schools are geeks and delinquents who can't play ball. So their football team really hasn't lost anything, because those kids were never going to play anyway. Those kids are still kids in their district. They put them there so they don't have to count them. Swain counts their EC students, R'ville counts their EC students, murphy chooses not to count their EC and delinquents school students so they will have numbers low enough to play down a classification.
Garrett Clappsaddle lives in Murphy's School District and goes to Christ School. Should we count Christ School's enrollment? Should we count Garrett? The answer is no and it's the same as the EC. Totally different school, different campus, enrollment from multiple school districts, have their own sports teams, cannot play at MHS.

Murphy doesn’t “put students” into the EC. Kids who want college credit before they graduate CHOOSE to go there!

Question for you, is rville’s EC on the same campus as the high school? Is Swain’s? If so, there is your difference.
Nole's rville doesn't have a true early college. RHS offers several "early college" classes to the student that want and qualify to take them. But it isn't an All DAY every day program like the one on campus of TCCC in Cherokee County.

And we all are dumber for having read that. That, my friend, is up to local LEAs. I know for a FACT the EC program in Montgomery County counts the students from East at East. The students from West at West. So does most if not all the other counties in the same situation. They are on Montgomery Community College's campus. Different faculty. Different Principal. They count toward their respective high school ADMs. Boy, you Murphy folks have never had any push back on your "system" and when it's exposed you come out of the wood work with every damn excuse under the sun to justify it.This one however should be deleted because it shows just how much of a disconnect the fans have from the actual truth and accountability of what has been happening for years. I've told each of you this before, just own it and enjoy your titles. You may as well. Nobody in the State of NC considers them anything other than what they are. Each time you've played in 1AA, where you belong, you've went home empty handed. Now, I've said my piece and provided more than substantial evidence. Call me names, belittle my football knowledge etc.....what you can't do is dispute the facts. What you better hope is that the program and the ones in place are never on the bad side of the NCHSAA.........Coming down that mountain to play in the Piedmont isn't anything y'all want on a yearly basis. Judging from those 400 wins over schools half your size says all anyone needs to hear.

And if you need further clarification here you go. Pretty sure you'll need to correct your post or go down as being proven absolutely wrong beyond a reasonable doubt.

http://www.ncpublicschools.org/fbs/accounting/data/

When sparring with someone please in the future make sure you are not playing up. Definitely need to stay in your division.
The whole point everyone is missing including yourself is that it is not Murphy’s EC (a charter school) and it is not Murphy’s alternative. Tri-county community college started the EC it takes kids from the Tri-county area! Those kids never see the inside and are never enrolled into the high schools of their home districts. They leave from 8th grade to attend the EC and the EC gets the funding for those students. They have their own sports programs. They are a high school entirely funded by the state not Murphy. The alternative is a county funded school that house kids from 3 high school districts! With all your intelligence surely you can see that. For instance a kid from Lincolnton transfers to Lincoln Charter should Lincolnton count that kid because they are from their district? If your answer is no, then you just answered why Murphy doesn’t have to count those kids. Please carry on!!!!

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen tarheel fan logic. It's not wrong if we throw up enough smoke and mirrors and say it's not wrong. Just like it wasn't wrong for uncheat to have fake classes, tutors doing papers for athletes and "no show" classes right? I mean the NCAA said it was an academic problem that also included regular students. Same thing here. What's the name of the EC football team? What conference do they play in? Just asking. Also, like I said, East and West Montgomery both send kids to the EC and to the Alternative School. Those kids are counted in the ADMs. It's up to each LEA to determine how they are done. Murphy is very unique in how they do theirs. Quit complaining and just tell us how many titles you have won and be happy. Nothing you are going to say is going to disprove what has been exposed. Just like uncheats...you are who you are and you get to keep your shiny trophies and banners. Just know they come with a *
Still living rent free in your head lol

Please don't bring actual facts into this conversation. The Midgets live in "Murphy wonderland" where every thing is sunshine, rainbows and unicorns. They are the chosen few that are destined to win everything. As far as Mr. IT traveling across the state....well, good for you. Nobody outside of Murphy agrees with anything you said. And Mr. UNC-Cheat fan, not one person has yet to make a negative comment about the kids, their work ethic or anything about them. You try and spin this all you want but you look foolish when you are doing so. You and Mr. Acosta can both use a reality check. Like I have said before, just own the fact that your school has benefited off manipulating the rules and not playing on a level playing field in NC. I'm sure most Midget fans would pull for a Minor League baseball team playing a T Ball team and declare them World Champions when they won!
Lol I don’t live in Murphy. Nice try though. It’s funny that after I posted that last post you’re referencing I had a conversation with arguably the most powerful man in the NC senate and even he bragged on Murphy’s program. But please keep hating and whining. You make yourself look like a little bish more and more with each incompetent thought you post.

Last edited:
You’re such an intelligent individual lol. Your posts prove this over and over.

Last edited:
only way home school kids can play at public school they have to attend that school for a specific amount of classes. Cherokee County has an Alternative school not Murphy ,its not even in Murphy's LEA.but nice try.

I think this thread has been entertaining.....its not like there is anything else on the forums this time of year to read. Lol

East will still be the favorite for the NW1A and will stomp MA yes it makes a difference but not 40 points no single player is 40 points. BTW that QB at MA that everyone raves about won’t have 3,000 yards the rest of his career most overrated player I’ve ever seen all because he had the Greene brothers to throw to
Every thread has to include posts from East Surry fans bashing Mt. Airy’s fifteen year old QB.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT