ADVERTISEMENT

Watching HS football tonight

GG4BAMA

Dec 4, 2002
I can't go to a game in my home state tonight because of so many reasons. I will be watching HS football on the TV tonight from the states that are allowing their teams to play. I don't care where you stand on the virus, politics, BLM, DNC, RNC, protesting, rioting, Biden, Trump, child sex trafficking, abortions, hurricanes, earthquakes, gas prices rising or any other problem this world is facing. Are you watching tonight or not? Do you need a break from it all and just watch some football? I know I do.

I can't go to a game in my home state tonight because of so many reasons. I will be watching HS football on the TV tonight from the states that are allowing their teams to play. I don't care where you stand on the virus, politics, BLM, DNC, RNC, protesting, rioting, Biden, Trump, child sex trafficking, abortions, hurricanes, earthquakes, gas prices rising or any other problem this world is facing. Are you watching tonight or not? Do you need a break from it all and just watch some football? I know I do.

Been watching games the past 2 weeks in TN online. Last nights games was really good. Here is you a link to watch Thursday games in TN. Most teams are from the Knoxville area.Games start at 7.

Reactions: BK13T-$
I broke down yesterday and subscribed to the NFHS Network. $10.99 a month. Last week I caught a couple of Tenn games on Facebook live. Utah games are on Thurs & Fri nights on www.kutv.com.

Definitely been tuning in. Amazing how much more time I give these games when I don’t have Crest games to follow.

Reactions: UNC91
What games in TN did you watch.
Elizabethton vs Science Hill and Sevier Co. vs Jefferson Co. SC vs JC had a long lightning delay. E'ton vs SH was carrying the Ch. 5 feed. I had thought about actually driving over to Sevierville but learned that they were not selling tickets at the gate.

NFHS had E'ton vs Sullivan East live last night but the video was a good 10-12 min behind as E'ton was up 14-0 on the audio feed from the radio station but the video was still playing the Nat' Anthem.

Elizabethton vs Science Hill and Sevier Co. vs Jefferson Co. SC vs JC had a long lightning delay. E'ton vs SH was carrying the Ch. 5 feed. I had thought about actually driving over to Sevierville but learned that they were not selling tickets at the gate.

NFHS had E'ton vs Sullivan East live last night but the video was a good 10-12 min behind as E'ton was up 14-0 on the audio feed from the radio station but the video was still playing the Nat' Anthem.

Got to watch my son tonight play. We lost but to only play about 15 kids all game I was impressed.

Reactions: BK13T-$ and UNC91
I noticed ALL THE HS FOOTBALL GAMES OVER THE WEEK END ON ESPN where STATES with REPUBLICIAN GOVERNORS.

Yes because democrats dont like football. Is that what you are saying. WTF, now its not about football

Last edited:
I would assume thet he means dem are not playing or opening up the ststes so the economy will look as bad as it can for Nov.

Reactions: fitguync30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT